It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early One Morning I Saw The Light Of The Rising Sun,Suddenly Speed Up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
this is a little hard to put into words. in a way that will accurately describe what i saw happen here in massachusetts...

early one morning in the autumn of 2001. i was sitting in a parking lot around 5 am. waiting for my brother to get out of work. so i could drive him home. this parking lot was big and i could see a lot of open sky. it was still mostly dark outside. the dawns light was just starting to brighten the horizon. so i'm just sitting there alone for about 20 minutes, thinking about nothing really and looking out the windsheild. by now the sky had gotten a little brighter. when all of a sudden, without warning, the light speeded up! it got brighter outside way faster than it should have! the morning light around me and in the sky accelerated and got brighter faster than it always does. i could'nt believe what i had just seen...

this is'nt easy to explain...lets say that total darkness outside is a 1...and total daylight outside is a 10. well i saw the light of the rising sun, the dawns brightness, go from a 3 to a 6 in about 5 seconds!...it literally speeded up that fast! when normally that same progression of, getting lighter outside, from a 3 to a 6, would take about 10 or 15 minutes?!?!

my very first thought was that "someone or something had fallen asleep at the wheel"..."someone or something had turned the morning light dial too quickly...i don't know !?!?...but that's what i saw happen and thats when i first started thinking that we could be living in a simulated reality...really weird...
edit on 29-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Red Pill or the Blue Pill, Nemo...... Welcome to the Matrix I would be more likely to believe your perception changed rather than the physical laws..... did you time everything with a watch? Time is a very funny thing, as I was saying to a friend just.... was it yesterday? It seems longer ago than that......... it certainly seems to drag on at times, like a tough Monday after a fun weekend.... and sometimes it goes far to quickly...... like the fun weekend!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

His name is Neo

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
" Early One Morning I Saw The Light Of The Rising Sun,Suddenly Speed Up!"

No you didn't. The sun rises at a constant speed, You are wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i was fully awake and fully alert. just looking through the windsheild like i've done a thousand times before...and the sky just suddenly brightened really fast..."the sun itself did'nt rise faster"... the dawns brightness, the early morning light around me and in the sky, got brighter way faster than it usually does and it was at that moment, when i first thought we might be living in a simulated reality...and i saw a temporary "glitch" in the program.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In 2001 ..... um I guess it was nothing, beings how it's now 2011!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
two words:

Time Slip.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Bizarre! But funnily enough I thought I experienced that yesterday at dawn (which is why I'm posting). The shadows in my flat moved quicker than usual for a couple of seconds, made me kind of lose my balance - but I may have been tired
Interesting story though...I don't see how it could be possible, but after yesterday, I won't discount your idea

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
just to clarify..."the sun itself did not rise faster"..."the light of the sun speeded up"...the dawns light got brighter really fast...too fast

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
one word:

CLOUDS

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's nothing. Last Tusesday my cell phone showed the day as Monday, the 26th, for about half of the day.
I think God or Dog keeps kicking over his/her sundial.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
aah..
that was just chroma.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Reminds me of that scene in The Truman Show where it's night and they just flip the switch to daylight. Were there clouds on the horizon? Maybe the sun was gradually rising behind the clouds and then the clouds moved out of the way or were burned off and it gave the illusion of it suddenly becoming brighter.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
what words describe the morning light?...think about the scale i used... 1 is total darkness outside and 10 is totally bright outside. normally for the morning light to progress from a 3 to a 6 would take about 10 or 15 minutes.i saw the "morning light" go from a 3 to a 6, in 5 seconds!...that's a considerable brightening in a really short time.and it had nothing to do with clouds...but it might have had something to do with me catching a glimpse of a temporary "glitch' in our simulated reality...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
" Early One Morning I Saw The Light Of The Rising Sun,Suddenly Speed Up!"

No you didn't. The sun rises at a constant speed, You are wrong.

No he isn't. Everyone not only sees the sun uniquely, but it responds interactively uniquely to your paradigm. Sometimes we're in our own private rooms here in earth hotel, and everything is perception around us, like being told in an experience,"this day took 9 days to complete". There is so much more to the entire story than the materialists think. And not even science has a definitive answer, they have trails and theories.

The Sun is the most mysterious and interesting Parent for our solar system.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the sun did'nt speed up...the time did'nt speed up...the light speeded up!

i wonder if the alien who was working at the "morning light dial earth" fell asleep for a second? or just turned the dial on the "light simulation machine" too fast?...he probably got fired! apparently,even our virtual world simulators make mistakes...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, but the light doesnt "move", there is no time, and movement is "change", somehting appears and reappears, its energetic stream or imprint. At least in quantum, and that is what I've experienced. So, rather than movement, each clip is infinite, and change occurs in the "filmroll" creating the illusion of movement.

Light is eternal and endless, streaming in from the mirror of the sun. Its interactive. So two people could stand side by side, one experience that, and another something else or ordinary. In fact no two people really experience the sun in the same way.

To me that was a wonderful gift and glance under the radar.

Also there seems to be a mysterious "new" discovered energy coming in that is mutating matter. But also, they've already discovered the filaments and magnetic ribbons/filaments relating to stars and they're all joined up, Electric Universe Theory. So that energy probably is coming from many stars, and for our upgrade.

www.thunderbolts.info...

The European Space Agency's Herschel Space Observatory (formerly called Far Infrared and Sub-millimetre Telescope or FIRST) has the largest single mirror, at 3.5-metres in diameter, ever built for a space telescope. It is an infrared telescope, named after Sir William Herschel, the discoverer of the infrared spectrum. The telescope has been giving astronomers an unprecedented look inside the cosmic womb of stars, known as molecular clouds, to find (surprise, surprise) that stars are formed in “an incredible network of filamentary structures, and features indicating a chain of near-simultaneous star-formation events, glittering like strings of pearls deep in our Galaxy.” Although described as "incredible" by astronomers, this description precisely matches the decades-old expectations of plasma cosmologists!

In addition, they've found milliions of nano dust diamonds in candle light.

www.zmescience.com...

A diamond planet.

Carbon under pressure.

All things are designed to upgrade, even the elements will.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I just have to say I've had time slips at night and in the day. I've looked at the sun and seen it change position, it isn't the earth moving faster or the sun actually moving, its like a glitch in the holographic universe. usually when this happens you can look at a clock and be confused how you lost two or more hours. There is another theory I'll postulate, which is alien abduction. Lost time is a sign of it, if you believe in such things. I just don't think aliens can abduct us in waking hours without even skipping a beat except for time distortion. But I guess once you understand the intricacies of our universe, and have studied life for millennium, anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Signals...i never thought of a "time slip" before.thats certainly a possibility.but there was no missing time on the digital clock that was right in front of me the whole time.was it a reality shift? i really do think that someone or something was adjusting their 3-dimensional virtual simulation,our reality...and i saw it happen...

the sun did not rise through the sky faster...time did not seem to pass quicker either...i saw the morning light suddenly brighten, too fast...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
picture a dimmer switch,instead of a light switch.with a dimmer switch,you can turn the dial and slowly adjust the light in the room.if you turn it fast it gets brighter faster.well thats what happend.thats what i saw.the too fast brightening of the morning light...

the gradual and constant progression of dark to light that should have taken about 10 or 15 minutes.i saw speed up and the morning light went from a little light outside,to much brighter outside ...in 5 seconds...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join