It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help me? All of this seems so familiar to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I keep reading news stories that are recent that I KNOW I have read before...it seems like someone posted it on here last month or the month before, but I cannot seem to find the name of the thread. I do remember some of the items that were mentioned, that have come true, such some of the space news, the article about the 2 monks setting themselves on fire, the 2 faced cat, lights in the sky, the strange arabic markings found under planes, the guy who was arrested for planning to blow up the pentagon with model airplanes, and a whole lot more. It all seems familiar to me, but I just can't remember! I remember reading it somewhere, and Im pretty sure it was on here, but it seems to stick out to me that the poster said no one will remember.
There is also something else that seems vaguely familiar to me to, its like I "know" and understand some mathematical things, and looking at pyramids and mathematical equations, it all makes sense to me now, like I knew it before but just couldn't remember. Its just a sense of deja vu I suppose. Sometimes when Im lying in bed I can see a purple or blue triangle forming, but I just don't understand. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you. Thank you and peace!

edit on 29-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
sounds like genuine deja vu to me, you'd be suprised how many 'normal' people will admit to that one.

it could also be that news reports come out in waves and repetition, but Im not sure this is the case here.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

i googled most of what u speak of. heres you flaming monk
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

two faced cat www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Yes, I posted those two in the past two days. What Im talking about was a list that someone had of specific news articles that would happen in the next few months. I don't know if they worked in the media, or not, and had inside information as to the articles that would be released, but I do remember they were very specific. Thank you for helping though.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Strangely enough someone just yesterday posted about the same thing about feelings of deja vu.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow, I was JUST thinking about this!

I just got done reading the thread entitled, Solar Storm Threatens Earth with Mass Chaos by Human Alien and it blew me away because I KNOW I've read it before a couple weeks ago, but the thread was started on 9/28.

Then, about halfway down the first page I see VisualMiscreant's avatar and got a massive DejaVu. Then, the VERY next response, which is from Human Alien starts out with "Mass chaos..." and I KNOW I've read that recently before! In fact, I knew what he/she was going to say in that response. My mind was about 4 words quicker as I was reading and it was all right.

The Deja Vu ends with the 2nd to last response on Page 1.

I couldn't believe I was able to finish that response as well as knowing what some of the responses were going to be afterwards.

I'm still freaking out about it.

top topics

join