It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bay Street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Okay, this will be happening in about two weeks, inspired by what has been going on in NYC, protesters have started today in fact to plan protests on Bay Street in Toronto which is the street our financial district is on, which will happen on the 15th. Of course people will have to unite for this to happen, and they started with a bit of social media

www.facebook.com...

www.occupyto.ca...

Even Montreal is starting theirs soon as well as Cleveland, Atlanta, Kansas City MO Seattle and Orlando

Not sure if I can make it or not, but I think they will do pretty well since people here have had enough with the system

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Nice i will try to be there
with my cam.

I was wondering when Toronto will have its own Occupy Stock Day, puting it on facebook was pretty a stupid idea.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
is not a bad idea, its more of how much social media does these days, but it will be good to see how well this one goes, and since Canada is one of the more wired countries in the world, this should go very well.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I will be there for sure, as well as many people I know. I strongly urge everyone in the GTA to come out and support the movement. Even if its just for an hour, any support can greatly affect the overall outcome.
We must stand together and make a collective movement towards a better future.

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive.
Expect us.

Nous sommes Anonymous.
Nous sommes légion.
Nous n'oublions pas.
Nous pardonnons pas.
Nous attendons.

new topics

top topics