It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ah, k, i feel ya, thanx

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
tupac said alotta interesting stuff...

just read ma sig...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i gotta brother who is obsessed with tupac, i like tupac i have his Cd's IMO opionion he was the best rapper alive and if he was still alive i bet he would be a conspiracy theorist, actually i wouldnt be surprised if he is still alive.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
.. could be the same reason Jesus choose to Die so his words of Knowledge would be passed on, and constantly evaluated..

WAIT WAIT WAIT! STOP! HOLD THE PHONE! Did you just compare 2Pac to Jesus for the Second time? Jesus(even from a non-christian perspective) was one of if not the greatest philosophers of all time, and his message was not dodgy or speculative. When he predicted his death he predicted CLEAR DETAILS not "Well if you watch these movies and add this with that and then multiply it by 4 then you know he said he was gonna die!" Any halfwit can do that. Jesus-Greatest philosopher of all time. 2Pac- An overrated 2 bit rapper who died the way he taught others to live. So much for the "Thug Life".

Is'nt Ignorance great?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Looks to be that way... He hated Bush.. I know that FOR SURE

He could not have hated Bush Jr.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
the only problem with your claims is "the good die young" is by D12 and just came out so it is not a prediction but as far as "i wonder if heaven gotta ghetto" could be right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join