It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there real other world aliens living among us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Creatures and/or aliens have been on humans minds ever since civilization began. People see strange lights, encounter strange beings, and some even claim to have been abducted and taken into space where they were experimented on. USO-unidentified submerged objest. People have also claimed to see ships rise from the sea and go up into the sky or either rise from the sea and go back into the sea. Could this be the unknown creatures from our own planet every one actually witnesses instead of aliens from other planets? Could they be among us right now and we just do not have the technology capable of going deep enough in the ocean to locate them? There may actually be a more advanced under water civilization that was thought to be lost long ago. It could be the city of Atlantis and the people could have possibly saved themselves from a disaster by adapting. Anything is possible. What is your opinion on the subject?
edit on 29-9-2011 by demonologist842012 because: One of the words in the original post was not spelled correctly and i would like that to be changed so local and international people can understand it. Themselved was actually supposed to be themselves. It has now been changed and all corrections have been made.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There's no need to look in the far reaches of the sea; they are living among us. At this point, they're almost completely integrated into our society and you would never know it. Chances are you probably know several of these "aliens" in your own day-to-day life.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

i think its definitely possible that there are alien bases in the deepest parts of our oceans.
im not sure about a city like atlantis, but bases yes.
we dont know much of what is in our oceans. staying underwater wouldnt be a problem to aliens im sure.
they have the technology to get here, they can definitely survive below.
there are crevices that are miles deep in the pacific. there are probably underwater cave systems too
so i would say yes, underwater aliens are here for sure

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

And actually, depending on who you believe, aliens (Grays specifically) have been living in caves deep underground for millions of years and have even been encountered by the US military.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
yes

and many of them are members here on ATS

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Think about it. If you were capable of traveling in space and deep oceans, it would be better to live in the ocean. We humans have to contend with surface storms, hurricanes, lightning, tornados, tsunamis, volcanos, etc. Also if you had enemies that may fly by, living in a cave system in the oceans deeps would keep you hidden and much safer than on the surface. There has been many, many, reports of USO's by military and civilians. I think that is also an answer as to the question of flying all the distance form other star systems. They probably are close by, our oceans, and other planets or moons with water. There have been reported sightings of a ship that surfaces and several small discs take flight and the larger ship goes back under. One was in the Channel Islands off of California I believe, if I remember correctly. I definitely think they have deep ocean bases. We can't bother them either. They probably keep an eye on us because we are a dangerous species with nuclear weapons. I have always thought that the grey aliens large eyes were developed for use in low light conditions. I think they supposedly have webbed fingers which would indicate they are an amphibian species.

Just my 2 cents...

edit on 29/9/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ancient Hieroglyphics point out way too much. Whatever was here during their time was a genetic modifying freak. They were obsessed with genes and I believe aliens messed with ours a bit and that they are still here.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

thanks turkeytots i do recall phil schneider saying that alright.
can i give you a heads up? when you link to something that has a few video's, its always helpful if you pinpoint which video contains the information in question. otherwise people wont bother, theres so many.
im not baiting, just trying to be helpful

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

Extremely interesting link my friend. Alot of that i already have knowledge of but some of it i did not.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I haven't actually watched any of those videos lately, so I wouldn't know which to refer to

I just remembered that there was a story somewhere in there about his adventure with the military drilling down under New Mexico and encountering some Grays.

Edit: It's in the section titled "The Fire Fight At Dulce Base" a little over halfway down the page.
edit on 29-9-2011 by TurkeyTots because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

answer to all those questions is - i dont know

however - i dont believe any of the claims of aliens on earth that i have seen

top topics

join