It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it true this photo cannot be debunked?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

UFO sighting skeptics now reveal 'the science' and facts that aliens exist

New, updated COMETA report leads the way with real facts about UFO sightings

Moreover, ufology experts worldwide now state there’s real science and evidence that alien life exists outside Earth,” explained Oregon State University student Hansen who’s joined Oregon UFO “watchers” here at Bray’s Point for a recent evening “UFO sighting sessions.”

Also, the photo that accompanies this story is from the original copy of the COMETA Report – a “white paper” produced by the French government – that’s now making its way around major U.S. universities in both the U.S., Europe and Asia as a “scientific document” that COMETA authors state is based on “real phenomenon warranting immediate international attention.”

I included the source of the cropped photo to show context.

a cometa report SUMMARY

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This photo has made the rounds on many a TV show and seems to be fairly good proof....however...video and photography reguardless of it's source...ie...a SAT...and reguardless of what group releases it...is not a good source of proof.

These type of things can easily be doctored...and although it would seem unlikely that this group would fabricate evidence....I have seen weirder things as they apply to E.T. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I have heard of COMETA before. It is very interesting and impressive with the people they have involved.

That being said, I simply took the pic and looked at it with my video editing software and it looks as though it is "smudged" around the area with the UFO. Or it is inset into the surrounding land. Makes me suspicious.

So I don't know if it is real or not.

edit on 29-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm not seeing a darn thing in that picture that warrants a reaction. Someone's going to have to spell it out for me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't get it......what is there to debunk? The photo is typical...its pure crap. There is nothing to debunk, as there is nothing in the photo that screams "please waste your time debunking this blurry image and if you don't that means aliens are real!!!", LOL.

Next.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it looks doctored
i havnt put it through any software, you can see in the op picture if you look closely
so for me its a

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

its in the centre right of the picture

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

The object (that to me looks like a metal light shade) is on the right hand side in the middle.
It looks very big compared to the land.

I wouldn't look at this as cold hard evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If it's the orange photo , Hubby was looking at it and said it's a set of cymbals.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Of the big picture? Still don't see it.

Of the small picture? It looks like the top of a silo that's too pixelated to tell detail.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yea, it's just a typical U.F.O. picture... there's really nothing to debunk. We've looked at countless photos such as these, and it all remains the same... a flying disk, through blurry imaging. Unfortunately, I don't see E.T.'s or U.F.O's getting 100% proven, until it's blatantly in front of the world's face.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

you should know by now, dont believe everything hubby tells you

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
If it's the orange photo , Hubby was looking at it and said it's a set of cymbals.

lol great catch

the "Zildjian mothership"

possibly an 18" crash

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
With all due respect, what the heck are you all looking at? I do not see any UFOs or aliens or really anything in any of these "pictures."

For all the people saying it looks doctored...what?
What looks doctored? This is like the moon base images. Am I the only one that cannot see these things?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

Right hand side of the large pic in the OP (you have to scroll to the right) about halfway down and sitting above a body of water. There is a saucer looking thing. That is what is being discussed.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is a satellite photo - presumably by a governmental organization. Somehow, if this photo is included in the original French government document regarding the UFO phenomenon, by a group of French scientists and generals, that was also OK'd by the President of France before it was released into the public domain, I can't see t being "faked". Also, if you zoom into *any* object in a photo to the point that it begins to 'break up' visually, you are going to see the same 'outlines' around any object. So for me, that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ah ha ... you have to scroll the sat image to right. I spent 10 minutes playing "Where's Waldo" before I realized the bottom scroll bar.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by Sanndy

Right hand side of the large pic in the OP (you have to scroll to the right) about halfway down and sitting above a body of water. There is a saucer looking thing. That is what is being discussed.

Yeah, that would be the same thing in the closeups, right?
I know what is being discussed but thank you. What I do not know is where anyone is seeing a UFO.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by Sanndy

Yeah, that would be the same thing in the closeups, right?
I know what is being discussed but thank you. What I do not know is where anyone is seeing a UFO.

that 'thing' in the close ups IS the ufo in question
centre right (all the way over) in the op picture. the big picture. disc shaped craft

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am highly dubious of these releases by the French as I know what is the structure and protocol of how our allies are to inform the U.S. agency that deals and collects all information that relates to E.T. If you notice...every former official or Military officer....and the key word here is FORMER....that we see on a UFO TV special informing the public about what happened to them in the past when they either talked about...inquired about...or asked superiors about an E.T. or UFO sighting that either they had or their dept. or Military group had...they very soon afterwards found themselves out of a job.

One person in particular is a high ranking British Lord who started an indepth inquirey into UFO's as they interacted with British Military aircraft and personel as well as their connection to U.S. Nuclear capable bases on British soil.

He was blackballed and asked not to continue his inquirey. It was all done very polite and nice given his status but when this happens....NO ONE IS IMMUNE. The French have always been a PAIN IN THE ASS and do everything in their power to show their independence from U.S. Military Domination....even though we saved their asses twice.

The Cometa...or whatever report is a way of sticking it to the man....but only so much and so far....as their lives could be made miserable...if they haven't been made so already. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join