It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who gets the Democrat Party nomination for President 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

dont get me wrong ive had enough of all the hope and change i can stand

remember how bad carter was most people couldnt tell you if the democrats ran anyone agianst him

the only thing they remember from that era was that reagan opened a can of whoop ass on him.
edit on 29-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Michael Moore.

The dems need someone more conservative than Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There is no chance that the Democratic party will endorse any other candidate other than a Standing President running for a second term. The current situation the contry is in is the fault of BOTH PARTIES and neither party seems to have learned it's lesson or has put forth any proposals to deal with the economy.

The Democrats have been in power for almost four years so it is time to stop blaming the GOP and either do something and LEAD or quit bitching. The GOP is also showing signs of extreme stupididy and would rather block every and any plan rather than work together.

As long as Small Buisness....the employer of over 80% of all Americans...is left to languish without a hint of any plans or ideas from either party...the economy will continue to flounder. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Obama as he is the legal incumbent who has right to the spot. He has already begun his re-election campaign.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The left will stop complaining about the GOP when they actually get off of their tails and in fact do something to get this nation off the ground because until that happens this nation's decline is directly, solely and squarely directed at Boehner, Cantor and Co.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Hopefully Clinton.

I think she would be a nice president.

God i hope not
shes a war monger and a war criminal.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Hopefully Clinton.

I think she would be a nice president.

God i hope not
shes a war monger and a war criminal.

Just like everyone else in Washington.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Except Ron Paul.
Second

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Obama is running again. So, the purpose of this thread is conjecture.

I would personally welcome an Independent instead of just wasting our time with these two parties that are systematically destroying freedom under the guise of their own political ideologies.

The GOP is running an American Idol style contest with idiots jockeying for position as the front runner, you have Palin who is running but refuses to even entertain the debates as she is wholly inept at a face to face challenge to her ego.

Obama is crisscrossing the country campaigning and seeing how many people are out of work thanks in part to his gauche administration. Partly his problem, and partly the problem of corporations who have become the largest recipients of welfare this country has ever seen. They have gotten so used to not working for their earnings that they actually are refusing to grow their businesses and instead are whining for more tax cuts in order to do what just 10 years ago required business acumen to achieve.

And they are being placated by both the Democrats and the Republicans and the people are for some strange reason championing for these oligarchs and debating for these companies continued welfare entitlements.

But Obama is running again, and the people will vote him into office once again and this country will continue to slide into this endless recession while corporate CEO's will continue to mug this country for every last nickle and dime they can.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If Obama's ratings continue to nose dive, someone will step in. It won't be the first time. It happened to Johnson and Carter. My bet is Bill and James Carville are pressuring Hillary from behind the scenes as we debate hypotheticals.

A couple of celebrities might theoretically do it: Oprah and Tom Hanks. I don't know if Al Gore could, but I think he would give a Obama a good fight. A Democratic CEO could also step up. Steve Jobs would be a formidable opponent.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe Ron Paul should run as a Democrat. Most of his base is already in the Democrat Party anyways.

Hmmmmm?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Maybe Ron Paul should run as a Democrat. Most of his base is already in the Democrat Party anyways.

Hmmmmm?

That's a great idea! Ron Paul should register as a Democrat and run against Obama in the Democratic Primaries.

That's an even better scenario than Palin registering as a Democrat and challenging Obama in the Dem Primaries.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
There is no Democrat primary this time out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join