It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

RA Entities On Pyramids

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am an avid follower of Law of One, and in regards to the pyramids, I say this: perhaps those engineering marks aren't engineering marks, but are simply assumed to be so? Those pyramids were constructed as vessels of enlightenment. They pyramidal structure guides the chakras in a pattern that brings enlightenment...that is why all the senses are cut off when you are entombed within.

Everyone wants to believe they are being told the truth, but when a significant part of our history classes and archaeological lessons turns out to be wrong, we have to question exactly how much we were told that wasn't true or accurate. And that is something mankind doesn't want to deal with...especially the authorities.




posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Everyone wants to believe they are being told the truth, but when a significant part of our history classes and archaeological lessons turns out to be wrong, we have to question exactly how much we were told that wasn't true or accurate. And that is something mankind doesn't want to deal with...especially the authorities.


And what authorities are these that don't want to deal with changes in ancient history? For example who in the Luxembourg government is concerned about this?



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

And what authorities are these that don't want to deal with changes in ancient history? For example who in the Luxembourg government is concerned about this?


that would be the usurpers of pharaohs throne....the empire

in the space of 32 years....egypt fell, the roman empire rose....and jesus was born!

very relevant when it comes to faith and divine right to rule

peace



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

that would be the usurpers of pharaohs throne....the empire

in the space of 32 years....egypt fell, the roman empire rose....and jesus was born!

very relevant when it comes to faith and divine right to rule

peace


Cultures outside of the Med region also had the concept of divine right to rule, often considering their rulers to be gods, semi-gods or sent to them from 'heaven'. Are you saying the present day, 'authorities', are Romans??



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Evidently, some people don't understand the legal, historical, and religious ramifications of having the possibility of ALIENS BUILDING PYRAMIDS ON EARTH.

'Nuff said.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Evidently, some people don't understand the legal, historical, and religious ramifications of having the possibility of ALIENS BUILDING PYRAMIDS ON EARTH.

'Nuff said.


Evidently, some people don't understand the legal, historical, and religious ramifications of having humans building pyramids on Earth.



new topics

top topics
 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join