It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RA Entities On Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have been studying the Ra material and I would like to quote some interesting parts on Pyramids. If this information resonates with you then please share more of what you think, if it doesn't then move along. Thanks

RA MATERIAL

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two: Firstly, to have a properly-oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One. Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

Questioner: Is the large pyramid at Giza still usable for this purpose, or is it no longer functional?

Ra: I am Ra. That, like many other pyramid structures, is like the piano out of tune. It, as this instrument would express, plays the tune but, oh, so poorly. The disharmony jangles the sensitive. Only the ghost of the streaming still remains due to the shifting of the streaming points which is in turn due to the shifting electromagnetic field of your planet; due also to the discordant vibratory complexes of those who have used the initiatory and healing place for less compassionate purposes.

Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza. In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex. The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this all-present, primal distortion of the One Infinite Creator. If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection. The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions. The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed. Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your tipis are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping. It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases. It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator.

Questioner: The next statement that I will make may or may not be enlightening to me in my investigation of the pyramid energy, but it has occurred to me that the effect of the so-called Bermuda Triangle could be possibly due to a large pyramid beneath the water which releases this third spiral in discrete and varying intervals. Entities or craft that are in the vicinity may change their space/time continuum in some way. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Questioner: The second question is: Paul has also received information that there were other beings aiding in the construction of the pyramids, but that they were not fully materialized in the third density. They were materialized from their waist up to their heads but were not materialized from their waist down to their feet. Did such entities exist and aid in the construction of the pyramids, and who were they?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the intelligent infinity present in the absorption of living-ness and being-ness as it becomes codified into intelligent energy, due to the thought impressions of those assisting the living stone into a new shape of being-ness. The release and use of intelligent infinity for a brief period begins to absorb all the consecutive or interlocking dimensions, thus offering brief glimpses of those projecting to the material their their thought. These beings thus beginning to materialize but not remaining visible. These beings were the thought-form or third-density visible manifestation of our social memory complex as we offered contact from our intelligent infinity to the intelligent infinity of the stone.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Reading now, many thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Is there a good place to get a readers digest version of all the Ra material?

The transcripts would take ages to read and the way he speaks is a bit tough to read at a normal pace.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know how accurate that is. But I can tell you now I feel that it holds alot of weight. Why do you think crowley spent 3 nights in one of the pyramids while writing book of the law? Also there is a constant frequency that verbreates through out the pyramids that i'm sure is apart of a cleansing agent. That being of body mind and soul.

Esoteric beliefs are probably the most pure beliefs out there. Thats why Jesus is held on such a high pedestal. He brought a humble personality and also a better view and understanding of the world around them. When he came from the east. The people there must have been astounded with nostalgia.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sounds like Oneism and Wayne Herschel drivel to me but I could be wrong.

Didn't they find engineering marks in one of the shafts recently via robotic camera's which cannot be accessed any other way? will locate that source and post later.

And does the multiple vaulted ceiling above the Kings chamber mimic the book of the dead when looked at in a schematic or diagram? An Egyptian burial belief well documented. What I'm saying is that "Sam I Am" didn't make the pyramids with green eggs and ham. It was made by Egyptians with Egyptian engineering marks in a totally inaccessible area that took modern technology to unearth.

There are ancient tool marks on the dead stones and a quarry they came from and recently exposed living quarters for the workers.

Why must everything be alien?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Why must everything be alien?

Because nothing is original. In a universal sense. We are just repeating something right now that has already happened somewhere else in the universe/dimension.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
Is there a good place to get a readers digest version of all the Ra material?

The transcripts would take ages to read and the way he speaks is a bit tough to read at a normal pace.

Thats Kinda the problem, the transcripts are from the 1960s to 2011 thousands of pages. The only way is to read them page by page, but they are a blessing with information that is so overwhelming that once you have gone through some of them, you never look at the world the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Animals fight over territories. Man fight over countries. Aliens fight over planets. Some want peace. Fewer still realise it's all for everyone.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Cool, this is a forum and debate site that is healthy and informative in a civil atmosphere. I respect your opinions and interject my own thoughts because I'm curious as to these theories and where they are leading. Correct me if I'm wrong but the pyramids have been around for a few years and thousands of people have transverse through the internal hallways and chambers without experiencing any cosmic revelation.

So what is it that Ra wants us to understand? What am I missing?

That he built the pyramids and we owe back taxes?

Only aliens are allowed?

That stones are alive and over what, 7000 years old and we can't figure out what they are saying and can't experience the pyramid fun machine as it was intended?

What am I missing? was hoping to visit them in the near future but not if its going to be a dud tour.

Disney world seems more enchanting, Micky, here I come.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
OK, I've read some and something about it, I have a feeling about it.

I just don't know what. It is incredibly interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I recommend reading the Ra Material because as far as I know they contain esoteric information hidden from us average folks, metaphysics, physics, history and spirituality. its a somewhat difficult to understand them at first but after getting used to their complex words it becomes easy.
There are three main entities who have had great influence on our solar system as far as I know: Those of Yahweh who are a conscious manifestation of our sub-logos the sun (designers of our physical bodies), those of Lucifer who are no longer in our realms (introduced freewill) and then those of Ra.
The Ra entities are a 6th density social Memory complex (a large group of completely integrated souls) who spent their 3rd density incarnations on the planet Venus. They say they came to assist earth as it was going through metaphysical difficulties.

Questioner: When I am communicating with you as Ra, are you at times individualized as an entity or am I speaking to an entire social memory complex?

RA: You speak with Ra. There is no separation. You would call it a social memory complex thus indicating many-ness. To our understanding, you are speaking to an individualized portion of consciousness (B1, 162)

Questioner: Who is Ra?

RA: We are those who are of the Law of One, of Unity. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized; the paradoxes have a solution. We are one. We have walked your planet and seen the faces of your peoples.

Questioner: I understand from previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. It was then that our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any point when contact was made to aid this development?

RA: The 1st attempt to aid your peoples occurred about 75,000 years ago. Next help was given to those of Mu about 58,000 years ago. Next, help was offered to Atlantis about 13,000 years ago. The next attempt was to help the Egyptians [and to some in South America] about 11,000 years ago. About 3500 years later [7500 years ago] help was offered again to some in South America. There were a few attempts to aid those in Egypt about 2300 years ago by others in the Confederation. The remaining part of this cycle we have never gone from your 5th dimension and have been working to prepare for the harvest. (B1, 135-136)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Deep thread. Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have read the RA material before and to me it makes sense in regards to the pyramids. I will never believe they are a burial tomb and built by slaves. They have a purpose and to me it's been lost. They are an amazing architectural object and imo there is so much more to them than we will ever understand!

S&F from me!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4
I have been studying the Ra material and I would like to quote some interesting parts on Pyramids. If this information resonates with you then please share more of what you think, if it doesn't then move along. Thanks

There is three planes of Awareness:

infinity - Reality - Duality.

Infinity: = All knowing, all Seeing,

Reality: = The awareness of Infinity, Truth,, the Teacher, the Messenger. the Creator, Guardian of Nature, Master of Nature.

Duality: = The awareness of Reality, Student, Theory, not Knowing, Conspiracy, Belief, Division, Constructor of Confusion.

Each Plane rules the one below.

There is three Species who rule the Avatar of Mankind.

1, The Reptilians - Birds eye view.

2, The Greys - Anti-Nature

3, Man(not Mankind) - Nature

The Reptilians: are the Archons of Conciousness,

The Greys: are the Archons of the Mind,

Man: is the Archon of the Heart.

Where do they come from:

The Reptilians are from the Sky,

The Greys are from beneath the Earth,

Mankind is on the Earth.

The three Species and the three planes of Awareness:

The Reptilians are the Archons of Infinity and live in this plane of awareness, The Eye in the Sky is a representation of this race and this plane of awareness.

The Greys are the Archon of Reality and live in this plane of awareness, this is against the wishes of The Reptilians.

Man is the Archon of Duality and lives in this plane of awareness, Man is in the wrong plane of awareness.Man lost a War.

In ancient Egypt the Pharaohs lived in the plane of Reality, even though Mankind was living in the plane of Duality, the Snake on the Crown of the Pharaohs signified protection and was a bridge from the Heart(man) to the Sky(Reptilians)

The Pyramids represented the Heart(Man) an Archon of the plane of Reality

This was an attempt by the reptilians(RA) to replace Man back into the plane of Reality and put the Greys(mind) back into the plane of Duality.

All three species are at war, Mankind is becoming aware and the war is being won.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
im going to stick with Mr Ibrahim....his theory makes much more sense to me

True names and function of the Giza Pyramids

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
I don't know how accurate that is. But I can tell you now I feel that it holds alot of weight. Why do you think Crowley spent 3 nights in one of the pyramids while writing book of the law?

Crowley said he wrote The Book of the Law on 8, 9 and 10 April 1904 (though his diaries and published accounts alternatively list April 1 and April 7, 8 and 9[citation needed]) between the hours of noon and 1:00 pm, in the flat where he and his new wife were staying for their honeymoon, which he described as being near the Boulak Museum in a fashionable European quarter of Cairo, let by the firm Congdon & Co. The apartment was on the ground floor, and the "temple" was the drawing room.

Source: Wiki

Invoking Crowley with a false claim? Aren't you worried he'll strike back at you from the grave?

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have read the RA material before and to me it makes sense in regards to the pyramids. I will never believe they are a burial tomb and built by slaves. They have a purpose and to me it's been lost. They are an amazing architectural object and imo there is so much more to them than we will ever understand!

S&F from me!

They weren't built by slaves, this is a hugely out-dated theory perpetuated by the golden era of Hollywood I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

S&F from me!

They weren't built by slaves, this is a hugely out-dated theory perpetuated by the golden era of Hollywood I think.

That myth comes from even earlier; it was popularized by the Christian church which held that the Hebrews were held in Egypt as slave ~ at some point this phrase was attached to the building of the pyramids. Where did they get the idea?

The first mention that the slaves build the pyramids were in the histories of Herodotus, and a second mention by the Jewish historian Josephus included pyramid building among the hardships that the Hebrews had to endure during their years of labor in Egypt:

It may have grown from that

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

for some reason this makes sense to me

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

S&F from me!

Um I never said they were built by slaves..re-read what I just said.

Also YOU bolded the part about the slaves not me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join