It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have been following this forum for as long as it's been on and thought it about time I joined it. Glad to be a part of the place here...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Hi scotsdavy1, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Welcome!

Glad you could join us, scotsdavy1

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi there:-) Like you, I have hung out around the site reading for a long time, but have just recently joined.

Welcome! from a fellow scot/newbie

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, if you're unsure about something.

Since you've been lurking ATS for a while, I'm sure you'll get the hang of things on here quickly.

Remember to stick to T&C's, and use the 'search' bar (usually before you make a thread - just good etiquette).

To create your own threads, you need 20 posts. To engage in ATS Chat, you'll need 100 posts. You can send private messages (U2U) to people by clicking the drop-list (where it says 'members'), in the user's box on the left.

Lastly, enjoy your stay on ATS...& hope you find any answers you're looking for.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks for the welcome, got a little ? Though, how or is it possible to get rid of the banner each time I go to a different post instead of just clicking the ,hide, button? Just a thought....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hey there, the 90's were great for movies set in Scotland werent they? Braveheart, Trainspotting, Rob Roy, Breaking the Waves.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hello There! Welcome! Your country is amazingly beautiful!! What types of "fringe" subjects are you interested in?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
welcome to ATS. I have been here awhile and love the site. Lots to learn and lots to think about.....
Enjoy and hope you like ATS as much as I do!
:-)
(I've got scottish heritage by the way......)
again, Welcome

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome !

Glad to have you on board

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Welcome! My Grandmother was pure Scottish being a Davidson/ Buchannan. She was hardworking and very frugal. I would love to visit Scottland and have it on my to do list during this lifetime, I guess there are two castles there to see for those clans. I breed Cairn terriers. I love those furry cattle. I never liked the blood pudding or haggis much.
edit on 29-9-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

hi from the western isles..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
glad to be here and didn't relize how much there was on here!
will take me forever to look through just a part of it lol
I love Scotland and the people are second to none. just found out that America was planning to start a war with the UK in the 30s as some official papers were just released here, but that's politicians for you as I have many good friends in the states. There is too much secrecy going on in this world and too many people think that they know better than many.
Also in this forum I found out that America is planning a no fly zone on the moon! How stupid is that? No one owns the moon! I asked a guy years ago how he could justify selling parts of the moon for vast amounts of money? His reply cannot be printed here lol
I will be glad when I can get into the chat as at long last I have found a place where others are of the same opinion as myself so I am afraid you are stuck with me!
All the best

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

I am interested in ufos, aliens, strange paranormal activities to name a few

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
reply to post by desertdweller1

I am interested in ufos, aliens, strange paranormal activities to name a few

You'll fit right in then mucker! Welcome to see new blood around here, especially when it's another countryman! Keep your eyes on the skies too, I've witnessed a few strange things around the skies here on the East Coast, I'm actually out dog walking/star gazing as I write this.

new topics

top topics

join