It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well.... Here I am!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I found ATS by a mere fluke but I am really glad I found it! I love the incredible insight many of you have and the fact that I can communicate with people that share my ideas and views.

So what am I here for? Well, I do believe that there are some major things coming our way; be it mother nature or the rich and powerful. I have started trying to prepare for whatever may lie ahead because I have a family and I need to ensure we will make it for as long as possible. I don't want to bury my children.

Times are tough. My GF lost her job due to a severe illness and I am the only one working. We have 2 wonderful kids and I aim to make sure they don't become sheeple! Ever since I was a kid, I have questioned the system and the people in charge.

Somethings that interest me (in no particular order):
1. chemtrails
2. ghosts/paranormal
3. UFO's
4. government out of control
5. survival
6. disasters
7. DIRT

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome friend. By the Way, what does DIRT stand for?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!! It's nice to see so many folks joining up :') For me, ATS has been a great stress reliever- One can actually have an adult, ( mostly
), intelligent conversation/ debate here without being ridiculed for being a " crazy conspiracy theorist". Well, most of the time...heh heh heh...... Cheers!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dirt = all the BAD stuff that can be found on politicians and others in charge

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Welcome im new as well..Have fun.This is a really good site..I really enjoy it hear..What i love the best is the bad language is at a very minimal and you can really talk and people here are nice..Hope you love it here as well..Not to be corny..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Hi DJDigitalGem, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Ahhh, that dirt, thanks mate

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
chemtrails huh? what is the difference btween a chemtrail and a contrail?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theserpent
chemtrails huh? what is the difference btween a chemtrail and a contrail?

Education

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
LOL Thanks everybody! I decided it's time to start carrying my video camera so I made sure I put it in my backpack this morning. I take the bus and the light rail to work everyday so I am hoping to get something interesting to post here on ATS

I look to the sky every morning and when I see those nasty, long, billowing, white puffy trails I sigh and say "Their out spraying their crap again!". Now I have my camera and I'll be ready!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We're glad you're here too.

Have fun and Welcome to the Happy Place.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theserpent

A contrail will follow the plane while a chemtrail will remain intact.

new topics

top topics

join