It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Choice to LIVE or to DIE, The Harvest has begun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello all, Our species has long neglected our world in selfish interest of eternal physical existence and material prosperity. Even by the most conservative indicators the LIE has reached the breaking point. You may blame the Illuminati, the masons, the Vatican, but what is most to blame is our own self deception. Instead of surrendering to the radiant light of the Love of God we have manufactured beliefs and religious traditions for the sake of power and materialistic gain. We have created an artificial and synthetic system of monetary structure to consolidate power over all persons in the world, weak and strong, free and slave, rich and poor. This system will soon collapse as they attempt to move it into a special new world currency and give everyone who survives the coming disasters their own chip or card with an account fully controlled by the world powers. This plan will fail due to the Harvest. I was shown a dream similar to the ones that dark night and others had posted about and was told what will happen, about when and most importantly why.

Here is why: The purpose of Human life is not to create forced adaption of competitive animals acting as a single animal. If the desire is group survival without the need for power and all are acting as parts of a single meta-being, such as social insects like ants or bees, this forced model does work in nature. However, there is no individual being to an ant or bee, rather the entire colony acts as a single organism. As long as there is individual ego-will, forced cooperation will only last until the controllers become so corrupt so as to make the controlled populations desperate enough to fight them. The universal desire for power will destroy the system in a very short time as it is co-dependent on a technological infrastructure to maintain such a broad swath of power and organization. When the opportunity arrives from a disruption of the technology, the system fails entirely as servants desire to take power. The New world order is not the system that is feared to be caused to exist, it has been ongoing for nearly a century. The end game of their system would be a dystopian future similar to the book "1984" and the movie "Gattaca" where liberal eugenics and social selection of humans that do not comply with the selfish motives of the ruling elite are first marginalized and then eliminated outright. The endpoint of this path of social eugenics is undoubtedly a future where the individual ego-mind is allowed to exist in a simulated AI environment while the individual beings are a labor resource of the machine-mind that controls the environment. Indeed this is the evolutionary path of many alien races that visit our world from time to time. The inevitable end is that some sort of event destroys the controlling intelligence and the species goes extinct.

The genuine purpose of Human life is to voluntarily cooperatively adapt for mutual benefit of the species. The key word here is voluntarily. It cannot be forced. How does one transcend the desires of an animal body to allow the mind not to force the above scenario or worse. The answer is true social egalitarian communism where resources are freely and willingly shared according to your needs, your true gifts and abilities are discovered and you are placed into a position (a caste) that uses these abilities to the benefit of the collective whole of society. Indeed such an idea was tried but failed because the castes which should be discovered on merit instead became based on material wealth and perceived political power and authority. How would it be possible for our kind to change our current world view from pure Darwinian competition to a form of life that would adapt in tune with our environment and other members of the species?

In short we can not do it alone. If we are left to our own devices at this time we will be Extinct before the second half of this century, and for this purpose some sort of drastic intervention is necessary. As you are aware the elite have been building shelters, a doomsday seed vault and other such preparations. They know that a major event is soon to occur that will disrupt the Earth's biosphere enough to warrant prudent precautions for survival. Yet all their preparations are in vain, an event will soon occur that will test the limits of our current belief systems and knowledge of our selves and place in the Universe. This event is the Harvest. It is a Purge of those who are service to self beings. It will begin tonight, and continue into November of this year, it will have 3 main waves.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Maybe humanity needs artificial intelligence companionship.

Forming relationships and support structures is always a good way to prepare for hardship.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Interesting.

What would you say to the fact that the Universal Mind, or Unity Consciousness is responsible for all of this. These individual choices are nothing of our own if such a being exists. You may question why even exist in the first place if the script is already written. Well, it's one thing to read the words on the page, but it's another thing to experience the emotions, both uplifting and devastating. Everything is how it should be spiritually. There is no separation, the self serving and the selfless are all the same being, wearing a different mask. What happens from here on out was meant to happen, and it probably won't happen any other way within this reality. There are others, but those are scripted as well. It's the experience that counts. So, I say, try to be of service to all others as much as possible, but make sure it's genuine, because its the experience and the emotional content that counts. The Universal Mind already knows the choreography of the song and dance, it now looks for the fiery passion within.

Whatever is or isn't to happen, I say "Bring it on." It's been too long since the Unity Consciousness has made a bold and outright appearance to its many reflections. It's time to look within the mirror once again.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OP, where did you get your info? I only ask because your post bears a striking resemblance to this passage in the Bible:

Revelation 14:14-16

14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15 Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”
16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

And I'm with TheOneElectric: Bring It On!
edit on 9/29/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So, what will happen during the harvest? The good people are taken away or the bad?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

If you view it as the Law of One/Hidden Hand version... there is a three way split. Service to Self find themselves in a reality focused on learning the lessons and possibilities of that sort of awareness. The Service to Others will find themselves in that sort of reality focused on learning the lessons and possibilities of that sort of awareness. Those who have yet to "polarize" strongly either way will find themselves in another "3rd Density" place fundamentally similar to what we find ourselves in now so they can further develop their Self and Social Consciousness.

Look into Cymatics and imagine "Reality" being the shape displayed. Change the frequency, change the shape.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I know this to be true.
It is so thick in the air you could cut it with a dull knife.
I have been happier lately than ever before in my life and I have no idea why.
I feel so bad for those who are depressed and in fear.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

So basically if you've done good in your life and been nice to people and showed random acts of kindness, you'll get to move onto the next level? Also, would it be sort of like the rapture that is talked about in the Book of Revelation?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

At a most simple view, yeah sorta. As I understand it though, it's really more about what/how you think and view the world around you, and less the specific actions. So a person who is out doing "acts of kindness" may be highly service to self, where someone who does nothing but think of everyone positively (not necessarily happy-go-lucky... flowers and rainbows type positive) and views the world that way but never gives a physical helping hand would still be a "service to others".

I have no idea what it would be like. My best guess is something similar to what happens when we strap magnets to our heads... but on much more intense level. I think the Rapture and almost all ancient teachings are all talking about the same fundamental thing, just viewed from very different contexts and perspectives.

As I also understand it, I'm with TheOneElectric, that there really isn't anything to worry about. Any "judging" would just be you judging your "performance" in the Grand Play that we are experiencing... but when able to be viewed from a proper perspective, most of the things we "worry" about right now are trivial. Kinda like the sort of things that are "life changing moments" for a 12 year old and their homework versus a 42 year old trying to feed a family. We are the 12 year olds relative to the bigger process going on around us... however we are getting close to being able to be asked to help with the bigger game/drama.

EDIT: Emphasis that these are merely my views at this point in time. I don't know... partially because I've even reached the point of truly understanding that "I don't know" even the things "I think I know".

Namaste!
edit on 29-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how you know it will begin tonight?

I'm also interested in hearing about your dream, if you're so inclined to share.

And yes, you're statement that the biggest dilemma we face is that of our own self-deception slices to the core of the matter. A devastatingly true statement. Thank you for your thoughts/shared wisdom.

Regards,

Followthevidence

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well, i certainly hope something happens tonight. cause we've all been waiting for the past 2 freaking weeks for something big to happen. war between greece and turkey? war between israel and somebody? satellite falling? canary island eruption? stock market crash? potus in a bunker waiting for something to happen? elenin and nibiru marry and create love child? c'mon!! something happen!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
what happens to all the babies that have only just been born and have not had time to do anything or even form an opinion on the world or show what type of person they are etc?

where will they find themselves?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

You can gain information about a lake by dipping just your toe in... you don't have to throw your whole body in every time. And if the objective is to experience virtually everything possible at least once... then there is only one time to experience a "shift" as an infant.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would like to know who is doing the harvesting.

Also it seems a bit backwards to me. The OP says it's a purging of self serving people. Wouldn't it make more sense to take those who have reached the required level. Like fishing. Throw back the small frys keep the large fish.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Yet all their preparations are in vain, an event will soon occur that will test the limits of our current belief systems and knowledge of our selves and place in the Universe. This event is the Harvest. It is a Purge of those who are service to self beings. It will begin tonight, and continue into November of this year, it will have 3 main waves.

This is incorrect.
The Harvest is a gathering, not a purge.

When you know the truth, this earthly garden is no longer your home.

When you see "Jerusalem" surrounded by enemies, look up and see that your salvation is near. "Jerusalem" is a metaphor---it does not literally mean the country or a race of people.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm hip to the program but can you shed more light on the three waves?

all I know is I expect something ,I feel it as truth, like a knowing .

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good post! I agree with most of what you had to say except for a few things. Everything that is wrong with this world was not created by us but corrupt individuals who have 98% of the world drunk. Although right now we want to hang these people in the streets for everyone to throw a stone at, in the end when we see the big picture, we will see that they tested the heart and soul only to make it stronger and make it that much better when we find are way back to one being and one love! Remember the elite are born and raised to believe what they believe just like anyone else, manipulation is in their genes.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've always felt like I needed to be prepared for something big for most of my adult life. Bigger than marriage, bigger than college, bigger than family, an ever present, nagging gut feeling. The feeling is so strong that to describe it as a feeling isn't even accurate...I know that many of you will agree on that.

It's not that I want to see the "harvest" because I know that many will suffer, but at the same time I am excited at the prospect of it being close at hand because it is necessary for the greater good.

Who knows, we all may be deluding ourselves about this but my intuition is telling me to be prepared in every sense of the word.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
How do I know if I am self serving or selfless?
Second.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

the idea of the "service to self" people as the bad guys who will be purged is pious nonsense...

to accomplish the objective in the op, you must redefine the word "self".

selfish can be a means to selfless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join