It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda LIFG leader Abdul Belhaj writes column for London Guardian!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So, we are told that Al-Queda are the Bogeymen. The people who are out to destroy our way of life and bring about the end of our beliefs.

Rubbish, Garbage, BS!!!

I came across this today and did several searches to verify it.

How can an Al-Queda leader be allowed to write a column in the Guardian? Oh yeah, that's right, we are allied to them in Libya. This for me confirms the entire BS we have been fed by our Governments, The MSM and The Shills on ATS blaming this so called Terra organisation intent on doing exactly what I have mentioned above.

I have always believed that my Enemy's Enemy is my friend, But My Enemy's Enemy is my Enemy, therefore my Enemy is my Friend? I don't usually use this abbreviation, but WTF???

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.activistpost.com...

www.global-information-network-society.com...

www.truthwatching.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
game over man, game, over.

what country can I avoid this NWO bs in because im now -very- seriously thinking about bailing. antarctica even hell I don't care anymore. (I live in the uk if that was not already obvious.)

ed: keep your friends close and your enemies closer?? I think this is the point where they are too close dontchathink =/
edit on 29/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I agree with you totally.

We have been fed BS from day one on this one. To think people still think that Al-Queda were behind 9/11, man they look so foolish. Al-queda are not the enemy never have been. Al-queda have been a CIA psy-ops and these NWO scum have showed their true colours.

I don't usually feel so passionate about things, I have always been easy going, maybe even too laid back, but this absolutely exposes their agenda.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Seriously??? Al-qaeda = AL-C.I.A.-DUH.. Are people really buying into this swill???

Since when do "terrorists" get their own newspaper column?

Next thing you know, the "terrorists" will:

** have their own nightly news program
** run and be elected for:

Federal Judge
Supreme Court Judge
House of Representatives
US SENATE
VPOTUS
POTUS

........................oh wait, hasn't this already happened?????

WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?
typo
Look to Washington DC for the answer to that question.........
edit on 29-9-2011 by desertdweller1 because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I ended up buying this game today, and up to 2:30 in this video, it absolutely unashamedly nails it. (the rest is ingame story.)

whatever is going on all I know is our country and the usa should probably be paying attention to who's doing what, what the hells the point of a military industrial complex with no defence? oh happy happy libya is liberated, yea by al queda fool, if I physically could I would slap cameron upside the head =/

im lost for words mate, this is just bad.

ed: forgot to mention, the vid is probably for those who are not 12. (swearing, its an army game after all.)
edit on 29/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

I'm not entirely sure about what you are claiming, but excuse my knowledge because I am from the U.K.

However, I do feel that there has been more islamisisation (is that even a word?)

We have gone from a nation of tolerance to a nation of oh, excuse me, are you Muslim? Okay, please go ahead of me, wherever we go.

I am not islamaphobic (when did this word come to be?), but stop BS'ing us, stop feeding us Al-Queda are our enemies, when we are more than happy to supply air cover to these people in Libya.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan. Its all about oil and gas. Nobody wants to see how their oil ends up in their tank, but nobody is ditching his car either.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan. Its all about oil and gas. Nobody wants to see how their oil ends up in their tank, but nobody is ditching his car either.

Sure, but did you ever see a viet cong rep writing a column? A member of the Iraqi Baat'h party writing a column? A member of the Taliban writing a column?

You know, so many people get confused about Afghanistan. They think we are fighting Al-Queda there. No we are fighting the Taliban. Totally different group, with a totally different agenda. Don't believe me?

Then type in Taliban USA 2001 into Google.

Al-queda never Governed Afghanistan, The Taliban did.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdweller1
Seriously??? Al-qaeda = AL-C.I.A.-DUH.. Are people really buying into this swill???

Since when do "terrorists" get their own newspaper column?

Next thing you know, the "terrorists" will:

** have their own nightly news program
** run and be elected for:

Federal Judge
Supreme Court Judge
House of Representatives
US SENATE
VPOTUS
POTUS

........................oh wait, hasn't this already happened?????

WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?
typo
Look to Washington DC for the answer to that question.........

Why not, grown men can talk about the WWE as if its not a show. When you point out its all a show, because the way they talk about it one could assume it slipped their attention, they are all like "of course we know duh". People choose what they want to believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Column? It is called "an article" and it features an interview of Abdul Hakim Belhaj made by Ian Black. Also, please post proof that LIFG and Al Qaeda are one and the same.

Found the column, you should source it in the OP.

Revolution belongs to all Libyans

edit on 30/9/2011 by cripmeister because: I should call it a night

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No worries,Cobaltic1978, the point I was trying to make had nothing to do with Islam, Muslims, or any people of arabic/middle-eastern descent.
It has everything to do with the fact that the US federal government IS/ARE the REAL terrorists.

I have been researching the actual legal definition for domestic terrorism/domestic terrorist for my first thread.

Look really hard at what is happening in the US,and you will find that our dear leaders who took an oath of office to defend our country from both foreign and domestic enemies, have actually turned to wage war on us!!

Surprise!!!

The constant barrage of "Oh no!!! Danger!! Danger!!

They, (the terrorists, i.e., boogie-man of the day), are everywhere and no one is safe!!!! Terrorist!! Terrorist!! Terrorist!!- is actually an EXTREMELY Effective way increasing the anxiety of the American people. ( Or psychological conditioning. (Cant remember the actual term- anyone with the term- help me out here).

Hell, they even have visual aids: Main-Stream-Media 24/7, and even a cute color coded chart to point out JUST HOW MUCH DANGER we are in at any given moment. Hats off to them- they are doing a bang up job!!

But why would they do this??

One word: CONTROL- no, not mind control, at least not specifically...but I digress........

But in all seriousness- pay attention!

What happens when this type of domestic terrorism is carried out against the general public?

Remember the fight-or-flight-instinct? Well, raising anxiety levels in a large group has some very interesting, very powerful, very frightening effects, especially in a war situation- and YES, we are at war!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Quote: Studies have shown that conflict situations cause more mortality and disability than any major disease. War destroys communities and families and often disrupts the development of the social and economic fabric of nations. The effects of war include long-term physical and psychological harm to children and adults, as well as reduction in material and human capital. Death as a result of wars is simply the "tip of the iceberg". Other consequences, besides death, are not well documented. They include endemic poverty, malnutrition, disability, economic/ social decline and psychosocial illness, to mention only a few".

Can anyone say deliberate creation of PTSD on the general population? I can.

What is PTSD?: (This is from the Dept of Veteran Affairs website: www.ptsd.va.gov...)
Quote: "All people with PTSD have lived through a traumatic event that caused them to fear for their lives, see horrible things, and feel helpless. Strong emotions caused by the event create changes in the brain that may result in PTSD".

Symptoms, (from above source):

1. Reliving the event (also called re-experiencing symptoms)
2. Avoiding situations that remind you of the event
3. Feeling numb
4. Feeling keyed up (also called hyperarousal)..........

SOUND FAMILIAR???

In ordinary circumstances, we tend to remember things that carry some emotional content. For example, we are more apt to recall someone we just met if that person made us laugh or feel embarrassed. Exposure to severe stress affects the memory and emotional regulation portions of the brain.

More Technical stuff here: www.nmt.edu...

We, the American people, cannot focus/solve/end the crimes being committed against us, because with each new headline screaming "Terrorist!!!", we actually become more traumatized. So while our government is sending our young men and women to fight corporate wars in other countries, they are attacking us on our own soil while the majority of our troops are overseas.

We need to pull together and HELP EACH OTHER OUT!!!
Love one another- no matter your religion, race creed, whatever
Follow the Golden Rule
Get your house in order- prepare now if you haven't
United we stand, divided we fall
peace

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Column? It is called "an article" and it features an interview of Abdul Hakim Belhaj made by Ian Black. Also, please post proof that LIFG and Al Qaeda are one and the same.

Found the column, you should source it in the OP.

Revolution belongs to all Libyans

edit on 30/9/2011 by cripmeister because: I should call it a night

Just like the lines through your words, you are merely splitting hairs Column shmolumn.

Abdul Hakim Belhaj has been linked to Al-Queda.

What do you want to believe? That we aren't being screwed good and proper by our Governments?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

Thanks for the insight desertdweller and peace to you.

top topics

join