It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 26: Are You Fit For Survival?? HALF A YEAR OLD!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
and
Advisor

For tonight's show, we are going to talk about Fitness For Survival...And Celebrate Our First Half of a Year!!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
edit on 9/29/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:23:42 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:04:55 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:15:26 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Congrats to all you guys for your 6 month milestone.

I'd tune in if i could....but i doubt I will be able to.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Do you have any kind of rebroadcast? I am interested in this but can't be available at the time. Maybe posting it as an itunes podcast would be cool?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

There is a rebroadcast option at the bottom left of the screen.
If you don't see it,press the show ribbon button to the bottom right of your screen.

I personally like things live when the hosts are in the chat room so you can interact as it happens though.
I hope this works for you...i have never tried those buttons before.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looking forward to the Survival show. 47 minutes and counting down until showtime.

Now lift those back packs and lets take a hike, build up those calf muscles!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The show starts in 13 minutes. Come listen and join in. BT

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
For those of you interested in investigating the potatoe bags, here is a link:

www.gardeners.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Gardener's Supply Company is a good source for the potato bags, when I looked a few weeks ago they were on end of the season sale. They also had bags for several other types of veggies as well.

I'm confused though, is there a different chat room for this show? I tried to blurt out thos info in the general chat, but I'm not certain anyone saw it.

Also a great source of veggie seeds and seed potatoes is Territorial Seed Company. Sorry for the lack of link to it, but I still can't figure out how to post links.

ETA: Looks like we both came up with the info at the same time!
edit on 29-9-2011 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

The Chat room is the same for the Survival Show. If you type your comments they are usually seen by the Moderator, but if you are not acknowledged, you can always contact the Moderator (the names in green) directly in chat and they will get back to you. Or you can leave me a message and I will pass it on. BT

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

No problem at all! I just wanted to make sure to get that info on the veggie growing bags out there, because I know Gardener's Supply Co. carries them, but considering they were on on 'end of season closeout' when last I looked, I assume they only have a set supply for any given year!

I've been away from posting/chatting for at least six months or so (though I was still reading!) due to relocating cross-country and I wasn't certain if things had changed since I've been gone.

top topics

join