It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireball UFO over China September 29

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just posted on youtube. Sure looks like other streaking fireclouds we've seen in recent years.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, the youtube poster doesn't mention when it was filmed. Since it was just posted, then I will assume it was today. I wonder if it is the Tiangong 1 laboratory that China launched into orbit a couple of hours ago?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

nvm
edit on 29-9-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This look familiar to me. I think it's a repost but wow, what the heck is that!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

looking at the black lines that are flashing along the tail i would say that this was recorded off a T.V screen or monitor, also at 1:41 as the camera pans out you can see a red blob appear in the top left which could be a light on a T.V, im guessing some kind of hoax but hell its only a guess

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The object looks very similar to a few other ones that have been posted recently. Definitely not a chemtrail this time.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'd say it's the module for the space station China just launched.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From about 2 minutes until the end, it reminds me of the norway spiral and this other chinese UFO from last year:

Looks like the same kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!!! What a find! That is absolutely incredible, and I think it is going to be viral. Wow.

Kudos!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It makes me think of Chinese dragons
Long and thin and looping through the air

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nice video, beautiful Fireball.
The titles of the videos on yt are just getting better and better

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neilc1972

looking at the black lines that are flashing along the tail i would say that this was recorded off a T.V screen or monitor, also at 1:41 as the camera pans out you can see a red blob appear in the top left which could be a light on a T.V, im guessing some kind of hoax but hell its only a guess

Definitely filming a screen.
You can clearly see the edge of the screen and the light noticed by Neilc.

tlasalt
edit on 29/9/2011 by tlasalt because: give credit

edit on 29/9/2011 by tlasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Weirdest thing about this video is the "Comments are currently unavailable" on youtube.

I've never seen anything like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The video is amazing im not sure its a UFO but its a very interesting looking fire cloud ..To me it looks like something man made but i could be wrong
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Weird. At about 1:00 or so you can see 3 blinking lights in a triangle formation in front of the UFO. This is a really cool find! S&F

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
paused around 7sec mark, very interesting!!

I

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like a pretty typical orbital launch.
Probably this one.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

I was about to post that myself. The lines give it away, and between 1:40 and 1:45 the letter "e" shows up on the left side of the screen for a quick second. Hoax.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It was labeled as a UFO on youtube which is why I posted it here as such, and it is a far longer sequence than the shorter ascent clips from the Tiangong-1 launch earlier today. However, when I look at the beginning of this 'UFO' clip more closely the pattern and timing of the jettisoned objects does now pretty strongly tie it to the Chinese launch and to no others.

Here's why: The LongMarch-2 booster used for Tiangong has an unusual staging sequence in that the four strapons are jettisoned about 150 seconds into flight and then the central core is jettisoned only a few seconds later -- just as we see in this 'UFO' video too. A minute later, the two halves of the payload aero shroud are jettisoned, just as shown here.

The launch was after 9 PM local time, eastwards across one of the most densely populated regions of China, in clear weather. I'm waiting for a LOT more videos from ground observers there, to migrate onto youtube in the hours and days ahead.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That is a obviusly a rocket launch, the lights blinking are the booster rockets releasing.

I think this is the original.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join