It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia UFO September 28, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Thanks for your opinion
but please allow me to ask this:

They (the military) do experiments....for what? For whom? For the benefit of?....themselves? To collect information based on our reactions?

I cannot nor will not believe that the military conducts 'secret stealth like' experiments over residential areas that can be video taped by the average Joe or Jane Sheeple!

There is something more going on.
They've managed to deny Area 51 for decades so obviously they are clandestine enough to have things kept under wrap.

So, if this is military, there is something much deeper going on. Unless we are to believe they're running out of secret hiding spaces to conduct their 'experiments' on this planet! (which I don't buy for a minute)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Hey they are clustering ufo orbs! Check out my avatar/footage - these things are real! I was told (by folk on here - debunkers) that it was farmers lighting bonfires lol. That is one cool bit of footage Ruskies, love the way the ufo orbs sort of change colour towards the end, amber orange types changing to yellows, reds almost white types. From experience that's defo real ufo orbs

We will NOT have this "cluster UFO" talk when we have Chinese lanterns as a fill in.
And we are to disregard the clustered UFO's that have been seen and documented for decades now.

You know, if these are lanterns then I need some serious mental help because I refuse to see 'the obvious'

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lellomackin
I'm pretty sure they are not moving at all.

Go to first couple of seconds in the wide shot. There are two lights on, what appears to be, a shoreline below and to the right of the "ufo" lights. Note the distances between those lights and the "ufo"

Go to around 1:15. Another wide shot. Now you HAVE TO resize the two reference lights on the shore so they are the same size as the opening shot. Measure, same distance.

Go to around 5:00 ish there is another wide shot. Rinse and repeat.

They ain't moving.

Also, notice from the opening wide shot how low they are. Conveniently they do not say where this is. Get a picture $0.05 says there is a hillside there.

They appear to shift into different formations/line-ups. But I agree, I would not be surprised at all to find that there was a mountain or hillside there. Do any video whiz kids know if one can apply certain filters to the footage in the video editor to get an idea of any environmental features, since this video is pitch black and has no reference points?

That's usually an orange flag when it comes to UFO footage authenticity: lack of reference points, as well as constant focus/unfocusing.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
籠 I promise.

Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by k0neye

obviously this is swamp gas

complete FAIL.
absolutely predictable, not funny, just plain lame.....

read up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Have you seen Strange beings on Planet Earth Part 1

Fantastic!

(It doesn't cover it all though, there are some more strange alien skulls found, look for it on YouTube!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join