It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia UFO September 28, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I beg you all, I don't want to read the words Chinese Lantern in this thread! It's off limits

This is pretty convincing footage and if it's real (which I think it is then) the question remains, whose is it?

After seeing so many different examples of phenomenal UFO acrobats throughout the years on the Internet, this to me pales in comparison. It's like once you see a pristine jaw dropping crop circle, you can almost tell which ones are most likely to be man-made.
Same here. Just doesn't do it for me so....I pin the manufacturer of this UFO on the military this time.
What say you?

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 29-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Asian Paper-craft with fire inside of it to keep it aloft.

No, seriously...thanks for the vid, I don't know what it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Chinese lantern!

Sorry, couldnt resist.

I havent got a clue as to what that is. That would make it a bonifide UFO to me!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Russian lanterns.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Asian Paper-craft with fire inside of it to keep it aloft.

No, seriously...thanks for the vid, I don't know what it is.

Very good
if we were playing a game of synonymy science! (I think that's what that's called)!

edit on 29-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: fix icon

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Russian lanterns.

2nd.

Yeah, I was just askin' for it, huh? I shouldn't have planted that proverbial seed!!! Damn!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To everyone who hates watching the camera bounce up and down, our Russian friend decides to set the camera down about 5:30 into the video.

Yeah...I dunno how I feel about this one; mostly unimpressive. Russian military must be up to something.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

the words Chinese Lantern

Tied together come to mind ....I didn't say it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Would like to see that area during the day. Looks to me like it may be in the hills or something. Look at the first few seconds of the wide shot and compare to the wide around 1:15. Looks like it doesn't move in that time (use the two lights near the bottom as ref.). After that it's hard to tell if it is fact moving. They seem to maintain a constant shape, but until I see proof there is no mountainside there I'm going with land based lights.
edit on 29-9-2011 by lellomackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
obviously this is swamp gas

on topic i saw something similar three days ago but the lights weren't that big
reminds me of that chinese video(i think it was chinese)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you isolate the sounds in the movie you can hear the helicopter the whole time. No idea what the purpose of all the lights are though!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think its fair to say that these aren't chinese lanterns.

Whatever it is, it appears to be clustered at first resembling one (or even three points of light). Lanterns typically fly all over the place, i find it quite odd how some lanterns could be bunched up together for a while, and then scatter across the sky, and then be able to hold a formation.

Go to 5:40 in this video:

They do an experiment suggesting a formation of lights could have been "flares" attached to balloons. Its pretty interesting because at first they try to build a frame that would hold the flares in position but it becomes to heavy, they eventually launch some flares attached to balloons but they don't hold their formation, personally i would say the video you posted cannot be flares or lanterns because it appears to hold a shape/formation throughout the video.

edit on 29-9-2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by InsideYourMind because: fixed video embedding

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I beg you all, I don't want to read the words Chinese Lantern in this thread! It's off limits

This is pretty convincing footage and if it's real (which I think it is then) the question remains, whose is it?

So lights drifting leftward slowly (as in carried by a breeze). They start to flicker, dim, go red then go out, exacly the same as a flame.

Now you either accept what they clearly are or its time for the funny farm Is that offensive, no , not given the outrageous first sentence the OP opened with. DENY IGNORANCE. The first sentence is accepting ignorance in all it's glory!

I have seen Chinese lanterns and guess what they look EXACTLY as they do in this video.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I hate it when OP'ers try to tell us what to think or not to think before we have a chance to view the video

As a poster above stated, go to 5:30 in the video.......from there on in, looks like nothing other than Chinese lanterns.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To me, Russia are moving their troops around amid a war. A world war is getting closer by the day now (it seems) and Russia have been in this position plenty of times. But, they may not be moving their troops around, it may be an alien, just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan
To everyone who hates watching the camera bounce up and down, our Russian friend decides to set the camera down about 5:30 into the video.

Yeah...I dunno how I feel about this one; mostly unimpressive. Russian military must be up to something.

Thank you. I meant to add that as well (as far as the footage being a bit better further into the video)

And I also agree. Military most probably.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan

Thank you. I meant to add that as well (as far as the footage being a bit better further into the video)

And I also agree. Military most probably.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey they are clustering ufo orbs! Check out my avatar/footage - these things are real! I was told (by folk on here - debunkers) that it was farmers lighting bonfires lol. That is one cool bit of footage Ruskies, love the way the ufo orbs sort of change colour towards the end, amber orange types changing to yellows, reds almost white types. From experience that's defo real ufo orbs

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So lights drifting leftward slowly (as in carried by a breeze). They start to flicker, dim, go red then go out, exacly the same as a flame.

Now you either accept what they clearly are or its time for the funny farm Is that offensive, no , not given the outrageous first sentence the OP opened with. DENY IGNORANCE. The first sentence is accepting ignorance in all it's glory!

I have seen Chinese lanterns and guess what they look EXACTLY as they do in this video.

Seriously?

I just can't see that even when I try!

Deny ignorance doesn't equate to denying evidence!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are not moving at all.

Go to first couple of seconds in the wide shot. There are two lights on, what appears to be, a shoreline below and to the right of the "ufo" lights. Note the distances between those lights and the "ufo"

Go to around 1:15. Another wide shot. Now you HAVE TO resize the two reference lights on the shore so they are the same size as the opening shot. Measure, same distance.

Go to around 5:00 ish there is another wide shot. Rinse and repeat.

They ain't moving.

Also, notice from the opening wide shot how low they are. Conveniently they do not say where this is. Get a picture $0.05 says there is a hillside there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join