It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by theruthlessone
Originally posted by InshaAllah
People who invest in gold according to the shift think in some ways society will still be the same. that they can trade their gold into the grocery store and purchase stuff. They seem to believe that people will trade them their can of beans for a bar of gold.
its quite funny......if you want to invest in something try hording something people can use after the shft. some thing they will want to trade for a can of beans or whatever.
1. medical supplies will be in big demand
2. amenities, soap, shampoo, gas for fire or something that makes a person feel comfortable.
3. Alcohol hard liquor not beer although a case or 2 not bad idea.
4. drugs yes i said it drugs....whatever that may be folks are going to want to forget.
5. pharmacological drugs
6. home supplies made from cast iron, tea kettle, pots, something to wash your clothes.
7. bullets will be in demand, people will have guns but not bullets.
8. sleeping bags will be a great asset to trade.
9. entertainment of some sort ipod, but you will need a solar charger for that.
10.Food will always be a thing to trade.
ahhhhhh so what your saying is even tho gold and silver has been going back as far as our history and always always been the source of wealth and always will be when the "shift" happens and that is even if it actually does then instead of trading for gold id be better with hoarding kettles, teapots, bullets, coc aine, ketamine, and last but not least an IPAD...........................
lol ok then guess what im gonna sell my gold i have accuired all through my life and by pots and pans,drugs and mp3 players ................
jesusedit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: no reasonedit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: too long
Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Gold will be worthless if the $hit hits the fan!