It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling It Now: Romney/Cain 2012 Ticket

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I've been saying for years that Romney is the man that America needs. He can reach across the aisle. He's a businessman and if a businessman was EVER needed in America now is the time.

Business men whisper in ears offering hush money if you want a business man a true business man vote for the guy that incases his buildings in his riches(trump) but he might walk in to presidency wailing "YOUR FLOCKIN FIRED!" ron paul at least has a level head.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

reply to post by illuminatislave

Ron Paul had to go with the republican party. Many people aren't understanding that we have a two party system, and that's the unfortunate way it is set up right now. He wanted to avoid another 2008. Going with the republican party is his best chance. Remember Ross Perot? Independents get shut out every time, it's not fair but that's how it is.

The issue is not whether RP is Republican or not -- it does not matter what party he is affiliated with. You are voting for POTUS, not R-POTUS or D-POTUS or I-POTUS. HE WILL GET THE SAME NUMBER OF VOTES REGARDLESS OF WHICH PARTY HE IS AFFILIATED WITH, RIGHT??

People are not going to automatically switch to RP because he is R or D or I. They would rather sit at home and not vote.

So you should be working on recruitment, and getting the message and the vote out. That's the important thing. And right now, RP cannot beat Obama, Romney, Cain or many others head to head so that's the reality. Spend your energy where it counts.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Romney is a cookie-cutter Bilderberg-style Elite...

Cain is definitely NOT.

I don't see Romney going for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Originally posted by intrepid
I've been saying for years that Romney is the man that America needs. He can reach across the aisle. He's a businessman and if a businessman was EVER needed in America now is the time.

Business men whisper in ears offering hush money if you want a business man a true business man vote for the guy that incases his buildings in his riches(trump) but he might walk in to presidency wailing "YOUR FLOCKIN FIRED!" ron paul at least has a level head.

Oh please with the theatrics.
We're talking about business acumen here, something sorely lacking in the current admin. We need someone who has a stable mind to lead us out of this mess we're in.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join