It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot footage 2011. Best footage since Patterson?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

You are trying to compare a baseball bat to a 3in. tree branch? You obviously have no clue how bats are made, and what is used to make them. They are nothing like a 3in rotten tree trunk, that is for sure. Baseball bats are made mostly from ash after the tree has had about 40 years of growth. They only pick the strongest of these trees, and then after they are cut down into billets they are seasoned to further strengthen the wood before being made into baseball bats. To compare a 3in. baseball bat to a three inch tree is like trying to compare the strength of a raw iron blade to that of a stainless steel one.

As for your request, stay tuned...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The still shot at the beginning looks like someone in a long jacket. You can even see the white area of a face.

At the tree the supposed Sasquatch broke, where are the tracks leading away from it? Matter of fact, where are any tracks? You think you have just seen Bigfoot, in the snow, and you don't videotape the tracks leading away from you?

In the You Tube comments, the poster says the voices in the video, the ones that sound like humans talking to each other, are coming from the Bigfoot.

I believe Bigfoot is out there. I have even heard the screams of what I thought might have been a Bigfoot. This is fake, and not even a good fake.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

I know that most bats are now made with maple...and I know the difference between green wood and rotten wood...and I still maintain that most humans cannot snap a three inch diameter piece of wood witheir bare hands, rotten or green...anyway, look forward to the video, if and when you get it...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join