It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden : Blame Obama for the state of the economy, not Bush

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

He has not increased deficit to record levels. The country has. I am also pretty sure that the drug cartel thing was so they had a way to track them. i.e. the gps devices that didn't work. At least something was tried.

Hahahah...at least someone out there is believing the Admin's crap about F&F. You do mean the gps devices that were not even installed, right? How could they work if there wasn't anything TO WORK? That's like saying the tires on my car didn't work, because it has NO TIRES! I mean, really?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Who's Biden?
I forgot we had a VP.
You suppose Joe is going to run again for President in 2016? I'll bet the two of them are discussing options now - like a relay race. You keep your distance Joe. Don't let my bad press muddy you and then you'll have the best shot in 4 years when our party is looking for a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Uh.. shouldn't you guys be out revolting against the Wall St. criminals, not pontificating the next Crime Lord to rule the Corporation? lulz

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Everything you see was orchestrated long before Bush or Obama.

+70 million Baby Boomers needing their SS checks...all will be dead in 5 years.

1/3rd of America's population going bye bye.

To keep a few getting their white picket fence homes and Apple pies they've done schemes to make money killing their fellow Americans...the whole credit bubble/financially robbery scheme.....to the gutting of our military to just about nothing. Passing most of our military tasks onto States was also a short term fix that isn't viable. States can't keep those C-5's and aircraft in working order.

Orchestrated long ago. The Saudi's told us they weren't accepting US dollars for oil...unless we gave up being a SuperPower....

And Obama/Biden ended us being a SuperPower. Because they opted not to fight to keep the status.

That makes Biden a big man....admitting we're going down because your President doesn't want to fight to keep America on top. That's what he got his "Peace Prize" for.

The dismantling of the United States Empire.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well I guess that would make Biden a lil racist, according to the MSM... He just said those things because Barry O is black /end sarcasm

You know what this kind of stuff makes me think about?

That part of the movie when someone trips over the cord, or someone spills a drink on a control panel, and the machine starts to show its true colors by saying, "kill all humans!"

That is what this political monster is doing, unraveling at the seams!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

The other issues with obl (does not deserve caps) did it even happen? I mean there is alot of fishy stuff surrounding that event. If there is a conspiracy that spans over several administrations it would be obl.
Just too handy getting rid of the body, DNA test at light speed, and no pictures......hmmmmmm....
What has he done??? he passed a stimulous package that included "electronic health records" sounds good on the surface until Obamacare got passed. Here is how EHR works ....You go to see your doctor ........hand him your card and he swipes it in his hand held IPOD (or similar) all your medical records come up...... the he puts in his findings and hits send .......a message comes back from TPTB and it lists (a) (b) (c) treatment protocols........The doctor with his experience says a and b won't work so I will just do c....1st offense (cause he skipped a and b ) $50,000 fine , 2nd offense 1 yr in prison.........How has he helped healthcare?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
... Still voting for the best president of my lifetime in 2012. Obama has gotten stuff done. The economy may not be fixed, but he has still done a lot.

Also, the republican field is a sham.

Is Reagan running again?

Best president of my lifetime? Reagan, then possibly Clinton, although he was more entertaining than effective.

Please tell me something Obama has accomplished? Anything. Don't say he "avoided a deeper recession" because that is not an accomplishment, and he did it with $2T of our money, and we could be so much better off if that money was used elsewhere. If he was just going to buy his way out of the recession with debt, that is fine, but Here are some better ways to do so.

So, other than that singular and controversial argument, and his worldwide apology tour, please name something else he has accomplished?
edit on 29-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

best president Reagan ??? with Lady ( ???? how is this possible for that wife ... ) Thatcher I suppose ??? the neo-liberalist economics, the Reaganomics ??
the dictators in South America and the ultra-liberalism or neoliberalism ???
come on, are you a big wealthy 1 % one ?????
you know what neo-liberalism is ??? I do not think so !!! as less power as possible for the State, as much as possible for the corporations and the big FINANCE !!
so what, you do not like solidarity in society ?? all for the rich and nearly nothing for the middle class and the workers ??
foolish thinking ........ but still actual thinking .......
oh yes, he was so nice ... such an actor ..... yes, an actor he was, acting like in a film but reality is NOT a film and they did kill lots of people ( south american spring ok ??? ) with their dictators put in place !!!
go to h.......ll ! first read about the Reagan Reaganomics.
Reagan did look nice but he wasn't man !

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This thread is a great example of how the majority of com menters on ATS dont actually read the linked article.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
he's not the one to blame. It's his wife with all of her different hundred thousands of dollars worth of vacations that she seems to be taking every other month that she tries to disguise as buisness. But he allows it so yea thats on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join