Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Biden : Blame Obama for the state of the economy, not Bush

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Please take your troll bait elsewhere, like to a thread about that topic. I would have been happy to meet you there. I am pretty sure I know what you think and I do know what you are trying to do. Have fun with it.




posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Title is misleading.

you should think about changing it.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy
reply to post by TheSnowman
 


I do not think any of you actually read what was in the OP. Biden did not blame Obama. Biden accepted blame for that fact that his team is in charge now and the only people that can fix it now is them. It is really pretty clear English. Obama began by saying he would not be looking backward, but forward. This would just be more of that if anyone can actually read it.


Can't decide between
or
for this response trying to somehow put a positive spin on Biden's remarks.

Especially the part where you said "Obama began by saying he would not be looking backward, but forward."

Obama has been blaming Bush since day 1 of his administration for every problem he can. Which would make this a huge broken campaign promise, and nothing to give obama credit for.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


Title is misleading.

you should think about changing it.


He can't.

The T&C requires the title to be a quote from the title of the source article when there is one.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Please take your troll bait elsewhere, like to a thread about that topic. I would have been happy to meet you there. I am pretty sure I know what you think and I do know what you are trying to do. Have fun with it.


There's nothing trollish about it. I asked your opinion on what Obama did with that money. C'mon, are you afraid to voice your opinion on that particular economic faux pax (read "crime.")



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by TheSnowman
 





es, thank you for handing more power to the FDA, the worst government agency out there...


Thats ridiculous. The FDA is there to make sure that companies dont engage in harmful practices with our food supply. De-regulation is not the answer.


I didn't say anything about de-regulation. The FDA is a corrupt agency, and needs to disappear. They'll approve anything if you throw them some cash, and then they're never held responsible when the drugs they approved end up being dangerous. Yet they can never approve any natural cures, or anything that might possibly help fight cancer.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Sanndy
reply to post by TheSnowman
 


I do not think any of you actually read what was in the OP. Biden did not blame Obama. Biden accepted blame for that fact that his team is in charge now and the only people that can fix it now is them. It is really pretty clear English. Obama began by saying he would not be looking backward, but forward. This would just be more of that if anyone can actually read it.


Can't decide between
or
for this response trying to somehow put a positive spin on Biden's remarks.

Especially the part where you said "Obama began by saying he would not be looking backward, but forward."




Obama has been blaming Bush since day 1 of his administration for every problem he can. Which would make this a huge broken campaign promise, and nothing to give obama credit for.




You're Absolutely Correct My Friend centurion1211,,,And I think the Score Card looks a lot like this:




I think I already know what's to be expected of 4 more years of OBUMA :

edit on 29-9-2011 by guohua because: spelling



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Sanndy
 


WOW!! That link is a major crock - o - you know what.


WOW! Then I would have expected you to actually debunk them all instead of trying to pick at less than 5% of the items listed.


I went through them in order until I got bored. If I can debunk 100% of the first 10 or so, then I can reasonably assume they are all a crock.

I don't need to debunk 100% of them.

Besides, I'm halfway on your side, LOL! I think Obama has a decent chance at re-election. The only thing worse than Obama is the opponents the GOP is likely to put up against him, LOL! Unless Paul or maybe Cain gets the nomination, I will likely be facing the same decision I had in 2008. Do I elect a worthless orator that won't do anything, or do I elect a a dangerous Republican that is likely to make things worse. What a great choice we are given at election time.

Go Paul, otherwise it's looking like 4 more years of failed promises, which is still better than 4 years of more restrictive Patriot Acts, and more tax breaks for the rich.

There is no reason to exaggerate Obama's accomplishments. He is pretty worthless, but he is still likely better than the alternative.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Can't decide between
or
for this response trying to somehow put a positive spin on Biden's remarks.

Especially the part where you said "Obama began by saying he would not be looking backward, but forward."

Obama has been blaming Bush since day 1 of his administration for every problem he can. Which would make this a huge broken campaign promise, and nothing to give obama credit for.


Obama did say that exact thing so you can laugh at it all you like.
Obama has not been blaming bush shince day 1 for EVERY PROBLEM he can.

I am not sure if you are a liar or do not understand that hyperbole is not truth.
I am sure though that your response is lacking information and substance. All you really said was "nu uh."
Thank you so much for adding that.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
There's nothing trollish about it. I asked your opinion on what Obama did with that money. C'mon, are you afraid to voice your opinion on that particular economic faux pax (read "crime.")


The only thing I am afraid of is that your lack of reading comprehension would go a long way to deter any real conversation about anything meaningful.

Originally posted by Sanndy
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Please take your troll bait elsewhere, like to a thread about that topic. I would have been happy to meet you there. I am pretty sure I know what you think and I do know what you are trying to do. Have fun with it.


Not only did I say I did not want to go play under the bridge and play troll games with you in this thread, I specifically did say that I would in the appropriate thread. The only reason you are latching on to me with this nonsense could be trolling. Why else are you obsessed with me addressing this? Ask someone else. Go find the thread. What is it about me you like so much? I never brought up anything to do with what you are asking about so why are you so worried that I answer it here, in this thread?

I can give you a hint. Begging and demanding are two of the best ways to be left dissappointed.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I went through them in order until I got bored. If I can debunk 100% of the first 10 or so, then I can reasonably assume they are all a crock.


Really? Then how about you come back when you can do that.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy
 


Sorry, but I have no inclination to spend 2 hours pointing out the obvious.

Instead, how about you offer up a few of your favorites and most difficult to debunk?

If you can find a true "accomplishment" that I can't debunk and he wasn't forced into by a judge, then I will happily give him credit where it is due. This should be fun.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Sanndy
 


Sorry, but I have no inclination to spend 2 hours pointing out the obvious.

Instead, how about you offer up a few of your favorites and most difficult to debunk?

If you can find a true "accomplishment" that I can't debunk and he wasn't forced into by a judge, then I will happily give him credit where it is due. This should be fun.


Now I could be wrong!!!!!
But I think I have found some thing Obama and his Administration have accomplished that is a first or close to it.

It would appear, The State of Oregon has received a $5. million dollar Bonus for the amount of Food Stamps Issued in their Great State, Didn't that State, Lean for Obama in 08?
Anyway,,, They have made this Administration Proud.
The State of Oregon has 1 Citizen out of 5 getting Help From That Tax Payers.

State Gets $5 Mil Bonus For Food Stamp Sign Up



In its quest to promote taxpayer-funded entitlement programs, the Obama Administration has actually rewarded one state with a $5 million bonus for its efficiency in adding food-stamp recipients to already bulging rolls.


It’s part of the administration’s campaign to eradicate “food insecure households” by improving access and increasing participation in the government’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Incidentally, the program was recently changed to SNAP to eliminate the stigma that comes with a name like food stamps. Just a few months ago the federal agency that administers the program, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), launched a multi-million-dollar initiative to recruit more food-stamp participants even though the number of recipients has skyrocketed in the last few years.

OK I Guess They Bragged About This


This week Oregon officials bragged that the USDA has given the state $5 million in “performance bonuses” for ensuring that people eligible for food benefits receive them and for its “swift processing of applications.”

Source: www.judicialwatch.org...

YUP! A Sure Sigh They Voted,,, Obama!!!!

Could this be why the number of food-stamp beneficiaries in Oregon has increased dramatically in the last few years? Since 2008 the state has seen a 60% boost in the number of food-stamp recipients, which means that more than 780,000 people (one out of five Oregonians) get groceries compliments of Uncle Sam.
edit on 29-9-2011 by guohua because: spelling



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dont pay attention to these planetary games.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4
Dont pay attention to these planetary games.



Exactly right. Direct and to the point. What is happening in this thread is EXACTLY what they want.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy
 


LOL!!You are pulling our legs right?You don't REALLY believe obummer did anything i mean anything at all but go on vacations every other week and bankrupt us as a country..oh also the demoralizing a nation part to.Come on you can't be serious..

P.S also as a side note the earth is flat..OMG



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


The Republicans don't want to win.

Second.



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Clearly Biden is just giving a campaign speech. If you'll note, he cleverly inserts blame for Bush into the narrative while also furthering the idea of 'accountability'.


“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden stressed. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”


It's just campaign talk.
edit on 29-9-2011 by ARealandTrueAmerican because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy
 


Sorry Sanndy, but I'm not going to start a thread just so you will answer one question that you are obviously afraid to answer because it would force you to admit that your messiah is a terrorist-loving scumbag.

So I suppose I'm done with you for now.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
does this retard realize that if obama's not elected he's out of a job.

no wonder america's in the mess it's in.






top topics



 
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join


Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution