It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unseen truth about the New World Order!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To start, take a good hard look at where you as the reader truely feel our planet is heading in the distant future. It would be difficult for most of you to logically see a world where we are forever trapped on this planet in a coporatalized circle with no future in human advancement or space exploration. The truth as it stands is we are rapidlly moving to a life not just bound to our planet alone. Space travel itself has already gone the way of coporatalization with the ending of nasa's manned space flights. The owner of Virgin has plans for a space motel he is actively persuing with many other investors on his coat tails. This means the future of humanity is no longer bound to our planet alone, atleast to some extent.

Now back to the title of this post, let's look at this from TPTB's perspective... when humanity finally sets its goal on claiming space as its own (which as sad as it sounds, I think most of us would agree is inevitable) are we going to speed off into space, each country for its own, to take control of what ever resources they can get their hands on, putting us back in the constant resouce war we've been trapped in for so long? The only other alternative is a joint global effort that brings humanity together as one. TPTB have realized this fact for a long time now, and more than likely have put the steps into place to insure their profits continue as we venture into this new transition of mankind. So logically, it is enevitable that a "new world order" would have to be put into place to ensure those controlling the money, and in hand control us, would remained that way.

The real question are we going to sit and allow TPTB to institue a new world order on their own with their own shadows controlling it, or will the people of earth take it upon themselves to institute it first in order to have some form of control on our future?

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Globalization is evil within itself. The world cannot be one big melting pot. It will implode.

Why can't America be great by itself? Or any nation for that matter? Abolish foreign policy. Some cultures were never meant to intertwine.

As far as space exploration goes, I like the idea of boldly going where no man has ever gone before, but it won't be until the Next Generation.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster. IMO, globalization has been horrible for the US. We should end all free trade agreements immediately. We should adopt punitive tariffs for all imports. We should end all foreign aid except to Israel. We should also round up all of our liberal environazis and ship them to Europe or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you're implying space exploration is inevitable in order to abandon the shackles that have been created on this planet, then I say there's still work to do here. We still have a chance to fix things so that it doesn't have to be this way. Let's leave the necessity of space inhabitation for our inevitable clash with mother nature, not our clash with human entities

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Of course the problem with that is that it requires capital to get into space.....and who controls the world's capital ?

Who control's the worlds resources as far as commodities are concerned ?

The first way in which to break the bonds of the powers that be is to rid ourselves of the dependency of OIL.

I feel that Hydrogen is the future and will also be used to power ourselves into space without the need for corporations to provide it...because it is the most fundamental element in existence and fortunately EXXON cannot buy the rights to producing it !

So by producing our own Hydrogen using the sun and running our homes using this hydrogen to power fuel cells we can break our bonds from the Powers That Be and their stranglehold they have upon us.

This is also as to why there is such a concerted effort to quell this new revolution in home power generation.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I had a similar thought the other day, but my theory involved disclosure (of the Extraterrestrial kind). I was recently at a restaurant and found myself eavesdropping on a couple of people discussing theology and the existence of aliens. I assumed they were fans of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, or at least I was going to assume that until one of them exclaimed that the show was blasphemous. He went off on a rant about the devil tricking “good, [G]od fearing Christians” with large doe eyed demons pretending to be Martians. He then went on to explain the means in which he would “dispose” of said hellish beings with the power of his Second Amendment Rights and send those tricksters back into the fiery depths from whence they came. I remember thinking to myself, people such as this will never accept Aliens, whether they came in peace or not, even if their intentions were pure, and/or crucial to human continuity.
The only way around this sort of short sightedness, I thought, would be to remove these people from the equation. I then remembered the Georgia Guidestones and their message of a diminished human population where everyone would worship (or at the very least) follow a singular creed. Then the question hit me:
“What if that’s their plan?”
What if our world Governments know that sometime, maybe 50-100 years from now, maybe in 2012 (cue the dramatic chipmunk), some cataclysmic event were going to transpire and the only way to survive it would be with extraterrestrial assistance? You can’t have a couple billion people freaking out at the prospect of Bug Eyed Salvation, so you begin filling “respectable” television channels with UFO/Alien/Disaster themed shows. You let it sink into the subconscious, you maybe alter the food and water supply to make people more susceptible to subliminal messaging, then maybe you do a little pruning of the human race to make the transition to a singular world power more…. manageable. Maybe you use a disaster (manmade or at least man enhanced) to drop some numbers and get people to rally together. You destroy world economies to make nations dependent on each other. Make things bad enough that everyone will line up (no pun intended) to conform to the ideals of a New World Order. Once everyone is stripped of their archaic beliefs and taught from birth that Aliens are real, Aliens are good, then you can signal the guys with the awesome Outer Space Dinnerware to come down and save the day.

**You’ll notice the excessive use of the word “Maybe”. As I mentioned before, it was an epiphany over pizza.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This post made me realize we're not even ready to explore space because all we want to do is monetize everything. "Own" this, "create" that, "sell" this. We do it here, certain people "own" land, resources, etc. They'll do it in space, too. Fact is, no one can own anything out there. Even more apparent now, is that to be in the mindstate of space travel, we have to realize no one can own anything here. We're not to that point yet. There might be a situation with us humans that in order for us to even reach that point, we must use our own greed as a stepping stone and "upgrade" our world in technology and living standards, at which point we can "upgrade" our philosophical understanding of ownership, the world, the universe, and ourselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
To start, take a good hard look at where you as the reader truely feel our planet is heading in the distant future. It would be difficult for most of you to logically see a world where we are forever trapped on this planet in a coporatalized circle with no future in human advancement or space exploration. The truth as it stands is we are rapidlly moving to a life not just bound to our planet alone. Space travel itself has already gone the way of coporatalization with the ending of nasa's manned space flights. The owner of Virgin has plans for a space motel he is actively persuing with many other investors on his coat tails. This means the future of humanity is no longer bound to our planet alone, atleast to some extent.

Now back to the title of this post, let's look at this from TPTB's perspective... when humanity finally sets its goal on claiming space as its own (which as sad as it sounds, I think most of us would agree is inevitable) are we going to speed off into space, each country for its own, to take control of what ever resources they can get their hands on, putting us back in the constant resouce war we've been trapped in for so long? The only other alternative is a joint global effort that brings humanity together as one. TPTB have realized this fact for a long time now, and more than likely have put the steps into place to insure their profits continue as we venture into this new transition of mankind. So logically, it is enevitable that a "new world order" would have to be put into place to ensure those controlling the money, and in hand control us, would remained that way.

The real question are we going to sit and allow TPTB to institue a new world order on their own with their own shadows controlling it, or will the people of earth take it upon themselves to institute it first in order to have some form of control on our future?

Thoughts anyone?

Sorry man, but this reads like really bad science fiction.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I agree with the above poster. IMO, globalization has been horrible for the US. We should end all free trade agreements immediately. We should adopt punitive tariffs for all imports. We should end all foreign aid except to Israel. We should also round up all of our liberal environazis and ship them to Europe or something.

why not end it for israel too????what makes them so damb special????????? they are the ones that are instigating this globalization thing through the ruling of the united states and it's money.......but you don't see the jewish people mixing with other religions and cultures, it's because they want their own to be pure blood ruling class with a heritage, all others will have no heritage.........

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

After listening to those people you may, as I do, understand why disclosure could be a very dangerous thing, considering how many devoutly religious(esp right wing US Christians) there are in the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'll be the first to advocate against globalization, don't get me wrong. My concern is we all know TPTB will fight tooth and nail to remain in control. Their idea of globalization is ensuring the have global control while continuing to push countries appart. They don't want the world united as one entity. Unfortunatly the sad truth is war is good business in the eyes of the elite.

The way I see it (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is we have two options: either continue the pointless resource and religious wars as we venture off his planet, which would be the TPTB's most profiting option, and once implemented, would be very difficult to retract.

Or

Uniting the gobe against oppressors before it reaches the state of no return.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Please explain to me what sounds so science fiction about it. I would be the first to hope it is, but this is what all signs point to being right around our corner.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Mankind is a very very long way from deep space exploration, therefore your whole premise and extrapolation is pure fantasy.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I'm a born-again Christian and believe me, I'm no threat to anyone. Talking about radical right-wing Christians, can you say Blackwater? I will have nothing to do with these people. These are your dangerous "Christians" ...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB

I'm a born-again Christian and believe me, I'm no threat to anyone. Talking about radical right-wing Christians, can you say Blackwater? I will have nothing to do with these people. These are your dangerous "Christians" ...

Entrenched, dogmatic and obsolete ideologies are no help to anybody except the people who espouse them. You yourself may not be a threat to anybody, but usually the more fervent the belief in a person the more likely they are to go to extremes of behavior.

Out of curiosity, and with respect to your beliefs, how would you feel if the government made the announcement that aliens were real and indeed visiting the Earth?

I have read many times that one of the main reasons that the governments won't ever make full E.T. disclosure is the fear of societal chaos mostly due to peoples religious convictions. This idea was formed by the U.S. military back in the '50s, and although these days secularism has become more widespread so has religious extremism.
edit on 2-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
since the last known time we had a visit from aliens,(in Ezekiel's time) they must know what spinckter muscles humans are, I would not want to even start to sort out all the problems the germs on this huge Petri dish have got themselves into.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I completely agree with the OP and it is a understanding that constantly fills me with hope and despair. I view the NWO not as something that is trying to take over the world, but something that has done so already but is finally deciding to start flexing it's muscle more than usual. I think we [I]are[/I] in a transition to a new stage in our civilisation, one in which nations are going to be made obsolete, traded in for a global corporate order...

...and I hate it.

But, it is part if a cycle.
Man started off alone in trees and caves.
Individuals became tribes.
Tribes became villages.
Villages became towns.
Towns became kingdoms.
Kingdoms became nations.
Nations become empires.
Empires become global.

It could have been global order through political means(UN-style), but in the 70s people became disenfranchised and wary of the American government...in the 80s, we started down the slippery slope of global economic governance...and we have never really been able to get back to a happy medium....

We will be united into a global order, simply because we [I]are[/I]...but people like living under the illusion that we aren't...that they are free...that corporations aren't a system of governance.

It's going to get a lot uglier...but colonisation wasn't pretty. Western expansion wasn't pretty...it's just...expansion.

top topics

join