It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Sale: Giant Rick Perry Chia Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I got a chuckle from this. Thought you guys might too. I personally can't stand the guy.

A 6-foot-tall Chia pet of Republican candidate Rick Perry's head is for sale on eBay for $4,500.

The likeness was commissioned by Dairy Waste Management for last year's Texas gubernatorial race and is described by the seller as "an extraordinary likeness of Rick's head."

Plants for the hair are not included. But the buyer does receive a gallon of Cow Wow liquid fertilizer.

Just like the real thing! It's head is full of .....cow wow fertilizer. Ha
edit on 29-9-2011 by Neysa because: grammar

edit on 29-9-2011 by Neysa because: added pic

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I got a chuckle from this. Thought you guys might too. I personally can't stand the guy.

A 6-foot-tall Chia pet of Republican candidate Rick Perry's head is for sale on eBay for $4,500.

The likeness was commissioned by Dairy Waste Management for last year's Texas gubernatorial race and is described by the seller as "an extraordinary likeness of Rick's head."

Plants for the hair are not included. But the buyer does receive a gallon of Cow Wow liquid fertilizer.

Just like the real thing! It's head is full of .....cow wow fertilizer. Ha
edit on 29-9-2011 by Neysa because: grammar

edit on 29-9-2011 by Neysa because: added pic

It's 6 feet tall?? Geez..

It'd be fun get the chance to style his hair in the ways I always imagine styling it while I'm watching him stutter and mumble during the debates

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I wouldn't pay $.01 cent for it. Why would anyone be interested in buying it? I can think of a lot of better ways to spend money.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hopefully it will be used as a parting gift

top topics

join