It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke's Reptilians scientifically proven...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If I had access to the technology and was tapped to head a mission to another planet
inhabited by a peaceful non warfareing race of people to conquer by subversive means how would I go about it?

First I would get ahold of a bunch of the women and alter their DNA to produce viable offspring which possesed
an ability to make decisions based on survival without emotion getting in the way.
These would be my future warriors.
They would look and act just like regular babies. They would be cuddled by their mothers just like any other babies.They would crap their diapers just like any other baby.

But,

upon maturing you would begin to notice a difference.
They would be bent on winning,coquering,destroying,hurting,fighting and hating.
They would show no compassion,love,empathy,shame,guilt, or remorse.
They would do what they do and you would no more understand it than they understand you.
But they would be your children and you would love them no matter what.

They would grow up and have kids of their own until one day you'd turn around and there would be something different. You'd notice that there seems to be people who are hurting eachother more and more and it wouldn't make sense. Society would slowly change until one day long after you're dead, entire governments are formed
with "leaders" who know what's best for us.

These leaders convince us that other Governments are trying to kill us or conquer us or both.
Action MUST be taken to ensure our survival. There are a few left who wonder why things have to be this way and fondly remember a time when there was no Government,or War,or fighting, or Hurting.
There are a few who remember....but not many.

This goes on and on until one day there is no one who remembers.
For as long as anybody can remember there has always been war and oppressive government.
Government was a necessity and to suggest otherwise was heresey.
War was necessary and to suggest otherwise meant you were an "enemy from within" and needed to be eleminated.

This would play itself out until the weak non warfareing masses were rounded up by the predators in government
to be conqured once and for all as a slave race to do the bidding of their hidden masters outright and in the open for all to see.

I would rule with an Iron Fist right out in the open for all to see and worship me.
There would be no opposition and if any did spring up it would be dealt with immediately.
The only chink in my armor would be if the 90% slaverace would somehow see thru the illusion I have created
for them and stop playing out this drama. IF they would stop fighting and warring and listening to my lies, if I could no longer convince them that everyone hated them and wanted to kill them, then I would have to jump ship and return to my place of origin.

That's how I would do it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has said this so far, but Icke is not using this reptilian nonsense as a metaphor. He really believes that Royalty and other elites morph into 8ft reptiles who sacrifice children.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I have heard stranger theories.
I don't pretend to know EVERYTHING that is possible in this universe.

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. - Edgar J Hoover

I would go a step further and say that

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with an idea so rediculous he cannot believe it is possible.

I try not to dismiss ideas just becasuse I can't wrap my head around it.
This has been done sooo many times in our history that I am surprised we haven't learned to stop doing it yet!!!

"I can't see HOW it is possible so therfore.......IT ISN'T!!!!!!!

REALLY?!?!?!?
WOW, you would have to be one arrogant mother effer or just plain stupid to have that mentality.

Not saying that you do, I am sure you are more opin minded than that but, there are those who aren't.
They are the ones holding back the human race.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

In my opinion it looks like this is already happening...

I also as a side note was expecting some kind of flame or hostile response when I admitted I believe I am part of the reptilian race to some degree... Surprisingly I didnt. I dont think its possible for a "clutch" to be self contained though at some point these Reptilian genes would spread out. The question is which are recessive the mammal or reptilian eventually one race would out breed the other unless a few particular lineages were able to keep its bloodline pure from the beginning and was actively monitoring the progress.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the Pure Psychopaths in our world.

the three ingredients for a psychopath...

1...received no love as a child....

2...inherited fearlessness gene from father...

3...brain damage from a fall or accident...

and these three ingredients were stated by a clinical psychologist working for the f.b.i. and they also said " any person with these three things,is a walking,ticking time bomb,that "will" explode someday"

and someone that has those three ingredients within them,if they were ever abducted by aliens and had some reptilian dna spliced into their bodies.what kind of a person would we have then? stalin? mao? hitler?...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The article quoted agrees when it comes to violent psychopaths... it is a combination of nature and nurture.

Professor James H. Fallon of the University of California believes he has singled out what he calls the "recipe for disaster": a certain mix of high-risk "warrior" genes that, when mixed with an abusive upbringing, create a killer. "Psycopaths Among Us" (pg. 54)

However, the psychopaths who do have the gene combination (linked to the smaller amygdyla) but are not raised in a violent environment have all the traits of the psychopath described in the OP.

These are the individuals I believe we should particularly be aware of.

Yes, they are said to have a greater tendency toward spousal abuse and their criminal behavior may limit itself to this and thing such as financial fraud, but, in the grand scheme of things, because they have a higher statistical representation in positions of power, have a greater negative impact on our daily lives.

As another poster commented, perhaps we should ask for the PCL-R (psychopath checklist revised) test results of our politicians prior to elections!

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
these male killers are symbolicly killing their abusive,no love mothers, over and over and over, everytime they kill another woman...they have even said that themselves...

and the fact that these psychos are allowed to roam around society amongst women and children and these ticking time bombs are also receiving s.s.checks,"taken" from normal non violent citizens paychecks...but i guess their violent,killing reactions keep our twisted legal system busy and operating in high gear and financially satisfying the police,lawyers,prosecuters,judges,psycologists,ect,ect,...it's truly frightening...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You do realize that most people that have antisocial personality disorder aren't violent don't you? Also, most violent crimes are committed by people who don't have antisocial personality disorder and this includes serial rape and murder.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
... the fact that these psychos are allowed to roam around society amongst women and children and these ticking time bombs are also receiving s.s.checks,"taken" from normal non violent citizens paychecks...but i guess their violent,killing reactions keep our twisted legal system busy and operating in high gear and financially satisfying the police,lawyers,prosecuters,judges,psycologists,ect,ect,...it's truly frightening...

Again, I am more worried with the psychopath who has not suffered from the violent upbringing, and has become the police, lawyer, prosecutor, judge, psychologist.

As the study shows, these are precisely the positions of power the non-violent psychopath tends toward... I would add politicians and CEOs of large financial institutions as well. (Careers where the psychopathic traits are particularly advantageous).

These are the psychopaths who declare war on nations, fraudulently steel the life savings of retirees, funnel tax-payer money to off-shore accounts, order executions etc, etc... all without the slightest ability to feel remorse due to there genetically-linked difference in brain structure.

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
thers a lot of young boys and girls being found dead,having been killed and dumped in a field or woods or wherever and the only ones that you here about,are the ones that happen to occur in your area.if they find a teenage girl killed in the woods in texas,is it on the news in ohio?...no, not at all.well their are thousands killed every year by these "ticking time bombs" and tptb know damn well what's gonna happen and the innocent are being purposefully left in the cross hairs of these psychopaths,because it keeps the justice system rolling in $$$, absolutely makes me sick..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by blocula

You do realize that most people that have antisocial personality disorder aren't violent don't you? Also, most violent crimes are committed by people who don't have antisocial personality disorder and this includes serial rape and murder.

Precisely. Here is the article's take this:

"Psychopaths are portrayed on television as serial killers, but the majority don't commit murders... They're all around us, living what appear to be normal lives. In spite of heavy doses of psychopathic traits, they function within society reasonably well- usually at somebody else's expense- but not necessarily by committing criminal acts." "Psychopaths Among Us" (pg. 51)

Further:

... Criminal acts are the result of hair-trigger emotions. "Violent offenders suffer from substance abuse problems or rage issues, which are not seen in psychopaths." Put another way: There's little chance that the guy down the street who killed his wife in a fit of jealousy is a psychopath. But the lovable, fast-talking guy who swindled your friends out of thousands of dollars with a get-rich scheme almost certainly is." "Psychopaths Among Us" (pg. 52

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

thers a lot of young boys and girls being found dead,having been killed and dumped in a field or woods or wherever and the only ones that you here about,are the ones that happen to occur in your area.if they find a teenage girl killed in the woods in texas,is it on the news in ohio?...no, not at all.well their are thousands killed every year by these "ticking time bombs" and tptb know damn well what's gonna happen and the innocent are being purposefully left in the cross hairs of these psychopaths,because it keeps the justice system rolling in $$$, absolutely makes me sick..

My point is that it takes psychopaths in positions of power within the justice system for this to happen.

Their condition which causes extreme narcissism and the inability to feel any empathy means that they care more for money than human life. Therein lies the root of the problem.

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
These are the psychopaths who declare war on nations, fraudulently steel the life savings of retirees, funnel tax-payer money to off-shore accounts, order executions etc, etc... all without the slightest ability to feel remorse due to there genetically-linked difference in brain structure.

yes...and these legalized gangster ceo's, life ruining, high class pimps and drug dealers can buy their way out of jail and the medias eye in most cases.

but because they "don't look violent in their suit and shiny car" the average niave citizen does'nt look at them in a negative way...but if your dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with longish hair ..."lookout"..your will be perceived as already guilty,even if you have'nt done anything!!!...it's all about $$$ and it's an evil and sinister game they play with our lives and minds and i want "out" but theres nowhere to go.. so i guess i will go home sit down and moan,then vomit...

i have a totally open mind to the very real posibility that the reptilian aliens and the mantis/ant like insectoids exist and are among us for sinister purposes...denied by the mainstream,because it's too horrible to face....
edit on 1-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I'm gonna recommend you a book. It's called The Mask of Sanity by Hervey Cleckley and it's pretty much the seminal book on psychopathy. It's a bit outdated now as it was originally published in 1941, but it's still a really good read.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The strange thing iin this case is that Icke's theories stem from documented information from the distant past. Myths, Legends, Statues, Carvings, Ancient Writings etc from old kingdoms such as Sumerian, Mayan, Zulu Tribes, Indian, Aboriginal, Chinese, Japanese etc. The list goes on. Reptilian Shape Shifters if you think about it is not really that unbelievable. Only in our current society, education and entertainment realities and subjects of this nature are classed as fantasy and Science Fiction. What's to say those 'Reptilian Psychopaths' are not the reason that subjects of this nature made out to be just fantasy. To throw us off the truth of who or what they really are and off the truth of where the Human Race really comes from.

The old kingdoms worshipped those said Reptilians saying that they created us. What's to say that is not true?!!

So are Icke's Reptilians proven? You'd have to say Yes and No. There is no proof either way. But if you take the word of our ancestors then you'd have to say yes!!

'Pass me a fly, I'm hungry'!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

these male killers are symbolicly killing their abusive,no love mothers, over and over and over, everytime they kill another woman...they have even said that themselves and the fact that these psychos are allowed to roam around society amongst women and children and these ticking time bombs are also receiving s.s.checks,"taken" from normal non violent citizens paychecks...but i guess their violent,killing reactions keep our twisted legal system busy and operating in high gear and financially satisfying the police,lawyers,prosecuters,judges,psycologists,ect ...it's truly frightening...

Theres a few things to consider in your quote and I mean no offense in these and the words may sound harsh but I am not trying to provoke your anger just merely showing you a look into this world from someone who can relate from their perspective. Your comment seemed a bit... lets say biased:

1. Trust me, not all psychopaths are male, nor all adults, just most.

2. Its not always because of the mother

3. Most people found to be psycho are eventually institutionalized before they reach a breaking point, because of their nature they usually have smaller outbursts in which the behavior is identified before it becomes a problem. A few do get past the radar or when they snap its extremely focused, but thats mainly sane people driven to psychopathy or that learn how to work the system and not to many have that ability referring to previously sane people as the cause.

4. You dont pay for "my" social security, in fact at one point I needed the service and I am physically and I know for sure mentally eligible and couldnt receive it due to a lack of work credits, however your work credits can apply to a family member if I remember the conversation right.

5. Most of the people on S.S. are not out roaming the streets and although they could be a time bomb are rather self contained. These time-bomb types usually are shut-ins, mostly thanks to the internet imo.

6. Would you rather someone on S.S. who may be a "time bomb" to be out in a stressful situation such as a work site, school or what have you, where they have to work for a living adding to the stress that can cause this explosion or would you rather them receive a small check each month that is just enough to get by? I know people on S.S. who are starving, but endure knowing at least they are scraping by. S.S. checks, depending on a few factors are normally around the $600-$1000 a month range (some cases this totals w/ the disability check as well). I know a lot of people who recieve it and believe me, the ones that do 9/10 times really do need it. No offense but your comment seems to show bitterness towards people who receive a ss check but keep in mind the receive it because they are not able to function in society for their personal reasons. You just dont get a check by going in a federal building and saying I want S.S. give me a check.

The only time you should look at your nieghbors plate is not to see what they have but that they have enough. -unknown.

7. Its people like me who cant handle public life & need services like S.S. but do not qualify on paper that are real timebombs. Thankfully for the meantime I receive enough support from other places to get by. I need S.S. not because I dont want to work but because I cant deal with society, in fact I just worked for someone who needed help, pulling a 14 hour shift for less than min wage because it was for a good cause. I almost kept a job for a year but in the 8 months I was there I made less than $6000 due to the lack of work as well as personal problems that left me housebound. I switched to a new company that gave better pay and the stresses nearly killed me. Im too young to have a heart-attack and I have come close often. You sound as if you have no idea what its like to not be able to shop for yourself in places like wallmart because you dont feel safe or cant leave the house among many other reasons. Not cutting you down or saying you have it easy but in the general sense, live a day in my (or anyone on S.S.) shoes. Ive experienced both worlds and I would say "normal" people generally have it easier.

8. people from more wealthier backgrounds are more likely to exhibit psychopathic behavior because it allow them to work the system

9. If anything these "violent killing reactions" cost your city resources. Most of these people are institutionalized before they become killing machines, which in turn takes doctors, security, food, medicine, supplies, hours of monitoring etc. I guess we could cut these costs out & let them roam around free left to their own device or just euthanize anyone who didnt fit in our "ideal" society as would happen if these measures werent in place.

10. Most psychopaths are created by society, by the hardworking people like you, that they served or had to deal with. Try a full telemarketing or military career & keeping sane.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

yes...and these legalized gangster ceo's, life ruining, high class pimps and drug dealers can buy their way out of jail and the medias eye in most cases.

but because they "don't look violent in their suit and shiny car" the average niave citizen does'nt look at them in a negative way...but if your dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with longish hair ..."lookout"..your will be perceived as already guilty,even if you have'nt done anything!!!...it's all about $$$ and it's an evil and sinister game they play with our lives and minds and i want "out" but theres nowhere to go.. so i guess i will go home sit down and moan,then vomit...

i have a totally open mind to the very real posibility that the reptilian aliens and the mantis/ant like insectoids exist and are among us for sinister purposes...denied by the mainstream,because it's too horrible to face....
edit on 1-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I ran out of room in the last post, and dont get me wrong I am not trying to provoke you or make you angry, just giving you another angle to view in the looking glass.

It seems your more directed towards the wealthy psychopaths with your posts, contradicting your hostility towards s.s. which many of these politicians and etc have never had to deal with.

Society as a whole, (not just politicians), would like us all to give up the things that make us unique and dress the same, look the same, and act the same. However we are not. I understand how you feel when you mention dressing a certain way and having long hair ( I assume you mean being male? as long hair on a woman is generally desired in most parts). I am considered a non-conformist (such a stereotypical term) because I often dress in fashions that are dated by a few centuries at best (when Im not wearing solid black, which I have since I was about 6, its just a comfortable shade of clothing) such as victorian dress, etc. My hair has been any number of lengths, colors, and shapes and from this perspective it has been the cause of a lot of drama in my life. A guy with pink hair wearing a fur cape and leather just cant walk down the street anymore without drawing unwanted attention it seems.

I have heard much about reptilians and typical aliens. Please point me in the direction of your information on insecticiod aliens among us as thats a pretty new concept (sorta) for me and Id like to look into it more.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
modern humans have been on earth for around 200,000 years.insects have been on earth for around 400,000,000 years! way more than enough time for them to have possibly evolved into a bipedal intelligent life form...

7 foot tall insectoid aliens,who are seen onboard the flying saucers,wearing shimmering hooded robes! are the most fascinating and bizzare of all reported alien sightings > www.subversiveelement.com... ufocasebook.conforums.com...
edit on 2-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I think people are given a set of physiological traits and attributes to begin with, then the 'nurture' part of the development further shapes the outcome. One's upbringing and experiences may affect the proportions or rates of hormone distribution, glandular functioning, and hence emotion or lack of. Take empathy for example, those who are empathetic compared to those who are not, let's say at all, may have different regions of their brain more or less active than the more empathetic person. So, maybe the 'reptile' amygdala's size and activity are determined by not only nature, but nurture as well, and this affects an individuals mindset and behavior, sometimes described as cold or detached.

Now, for the theory of reptilians, did they come from space or are they evolved bipedal dinosaurs that escaped annihilation and evolved for hundreds of thousands of years, residing in terrestrial dens? Pure speculation I know, but in the spirit of contemplation, maybe there is a race of reptilians, that have abilities to not only control us, but remain undetectable for the most part, with abilities we are unaware of. I still am not sure waht to make of Icke's friend mutwa credos testimony either. Of course for the most part it sounds like a good myth to share around the fire, but what if any of it is true?

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
those who are empaths...were shown empathy as a child...

those who are violent...were treated violently as a child...

this link is a long read. but it's incredibly informative,frightening and fascinating.an interview with mutwa credo about aliens,reptilians and underground cities > www.2012.com.au...

edit on 2-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join