It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke's Reptilians scientifically proven...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well, sort of... hear me out

This thread has nothing to do with alien shape-shifters, but everything to do with the triune brain (i.e. reptilian, paleomammalian, and neomammalian complexes) and tying it with the finding that people who display psycopathic traits have been found to have a smaller amygdala (the part of the brain which deals with emotion) than normal.

I'm definitely more pragmatic conspiracy leaning with political, economic and world power structure topics than the more "out there" (for lack of a better term) angles like aliens and yes, shape-shifting reptilian beings.
However, I have come to both of these realms might just join up when it comes to David Icke's shape-shifting reptilian beings theory... sort of.

For those not aware of this theory see here: David Icke Reptilian Shapeshifting (simply typing it in a search engine will yield numerous results as well.)

In my humble opinion, this theory is a metaphor of sorts tying in to, what I believe to be, a root cause for most of the more pragmatic conspiracy theories often tied with excessive greed and a seemingly insatiable quest for power... and that is PSHYCOPATHIC TRAITS in people who hold positions of power.

(See other member's threads on Psychopaths in positions of power here:
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work; A Review Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go To Work; A Review
Defense Againsts the Psychopath
Are we ruled by psychopaths? among others.)

In a nutshell, Psycopaths are not (if extremely rarely) Hannibal Lecter-type mass murderers, however they are people who display the traits of:
-pathological lying
-superficial charm
-arrogance
-manipulativeness
-the compulsive need to control situations and people *

The people diagnosed with Psychopathy make up only 1% of the population, but are statistically over-represented in careers and positions such as politicians, judges, law enforcement, the military, and the corporate world.*

Scientists Robert Hare and Stephen Porter (University of British Colombia) have discovered that the evidence for a hereditary genetic anomaly exists in the psycopath, the aforementioned smaller amygdala. This part of the brain, which processes emotion, is found in the paleomammalian brain. (Not the reptilian brain!)

The interesting thing to note here, is that Psychopaths are essentially a different race of humans, displaying more reptilian brain than mammalian brain.

Hare concludes,

Hare says, just remember 
they (psychopaths) are fundamentally 
unlike the rest of us. Psychopaths are 
programmed to prey on and humiliate 
others. They can’t help it. Don’t 
reason with them (you can’t) and 
above all, don’t engage in a battle 
with one, because a psychopath always needs to win and will use every 
tool in his or her arsenal to accomplish 
this.

For me, the most telling part of the study's conclusion is:

psychopaths will use your 
sense of fair play against you. Because 
we don’t harm others, we assume 
others won’t harm us. This makes us 
easy marks.

Many of us wonder "how can they sleep at night?" after a CEO defrauds a retiree of their life savings or politicians and military officers orders actions which lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands.
The reality is, we can never understand, because, on a genetic level these people's brains are different than ours, making them, in essence, a different animal.

So, perhaps David Icke is on to something with his theory. People in positions of power may actually be genetically different, with a brain closer to reptiles than the majority. (I just won't be holding my breath for any alien shape-shifting!)

The good news... they only make up 1% of the population, so, if we learn to spot them and remove them from positions of power, victory over the reptilians may not be impossible!

Enjoy and discuss!

*SOURCE: "Psychopaths Among Us" Reader's Digest, September 2011 (pgs. 50-55)
The only internet version I could find is here: (but it has some spacing issues where paragraphs don't line up) Full article
and a summary by Dr. Hare here: Are You A Psychopath?

the Billmeister

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think most people have good intentions.
I don't think someone goes to seep at night saying sweet what a good day, i destroyed many lives today.
I think sometimes there are just negative consequences regardless of good intentions.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I will bite there are definetly people out there like you have described I find it far fetched that we both look so much alike while one evolving from reptile an one from mammal. Truth scientis do not know what we evolved from and the difference between good people and bad people like you have described is a very thick line. There does seem to be a type of blind leaderless type person who is only out for themselves and they teach their children to be th same way and the trait continues. I personally hate them and feel as if I can spot them out within a few minutes. Basically if you are on board with our Government ae work for them or have big corporation or family money you are basically evil to me I know that sounds vague and biased but it is personal experience im sick of the scum bags of the world i wish we would all divide choose a side and kill each other because we can not exist peacefully. These people have no morals no concious and no sense of right and wrong and we seem to be out numbered by ignorance and greed.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

i loved your thread, well said the queen and prince phillip they are too and princess Diana knew that too,I read a very interesting article on davidicke.com about the queen and the missing children I don't know if it's still up as they did hack it down but then he posted it again for people to see these satanic royals and what they are really up to, nasty people and yes they had Diana murdered you only have to read david ickes version of the story to know it's true just plain nasty and greedy

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We are all one. To take part of ourselves ('psychopaths') and claim that they are a different race that are endangering the rest of us is akin to cutting off one of our own limbs because it offends us in some way. Pretty soon we won't have any limbs left.

Icke is on to nothing. Once again we have Icke fans that are willing to go to any lengths to allow Icke to be correct. "Naw, he doesn't mean real reptillians, it's just an allegory".

All this brain stuff is really great, but remember that the research this stuff is coming from is only about 15 years old. To me people's reactions to this new research and what we should do with it is beginning to sound a little like minority report.

Plain and simple; to segregate part of our society because we think they are a different race, even if it is neurologically, is short sighted and smacks of fascism.

The brain can heal. It is made to be the way it is. The medical researcher is flat out wrong about amygdala size and I would like to see some of the scans proving his stupid dangerous theory.

If you want to get close to the bleeding edge of all this stuff you need to check out Allan Schore and affect neurobiology. It holds out hope while the research you cite seems to want to carry us back to Salem (MA.).

Have a nice day.

Edit: If you guys have a problem with individuals in society who seem to have no care for others as they climb 'to the top' of whatever they are climbing please realize that that is the way we wanted it. We call the shots and the world is the way it is because we called for it to be so. We are responsible for giving our consent for this. Should we have been paying attention while we were being caused to manufacture this consent? Yeah. You snooze you looze.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Frater210 because: snore

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The findings do not claim that clinical psychopaths evolve from reptiles and the rest of us from mammals, it states that their brains are physically different through a hereditary, genetic condition leading to a smaller amygdala.

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood, but I am only tying these findings in with the definition of mammalian brains and reptilian brains of the triune brain theory. The similar terminology to David Icke's theory just clicked an interest in my brain. (To be extra clear... I do not believe in shape-shifting alien reptiles!!!)

Basically, a physical difference in brain structure makes it impossible for us to understand the mindset of those people displaying traits of psycopathy, who are often found in the realms of politics, law and big business.

Therefore, when we wonder why the world seems so "screwed-up" to us, it is because it is run by people who are unable to think in the same way we are.

the Billmeister

edit on 29-9-2011 by Billmeister because: (To be extra clear... I do not believe in shape-shifting alien reptiles!!!)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"Reptilian Aliens" if they exist, would be NOTHING like the "reptiles" we have here on earth. To attempt to compare an alien life form to a type of life on earth is a bit pointless.

Even if their DNA had the smallest of differences, take 2% for example, they would be DRASTICALLY different in every way, would operate nothing like our reptiles do, or ourselves.

Furthermore any race capable of inter stellar space travel would probably have a kick ass medical system which could fix any issues of being "crazy" for lack of a bettter term.

Of course there would be those who were naturally more aggresive than other species, but IMO they would not last long in travelling and discovering new worlds as there is always more good folk than bad.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Basically, a physical difference in brain structure makes it impossible for us to understand the mindset of those people displaying traits of psycopathy, who are often found in the realms of politics, law and big business.

If everyone were honest with themselves they would recognize that we all do to each other, in small fashion, what these members of society you are pointing out 'do to us' in large fashion.

We put them there! We want it this way. And now we want to I.D. them as a different race that needs to be snuffed so the rest of us can live in peace? This is just so silly I could cry.

Therefore, when we wonder why the world seems so "screwed-up" to us, it is because it is run by people who are unable to think in the same way we are.

Why would anyone be surprised? We screwed up the world. Best I can guess we created this problem so we could learn to get out of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Being familiar with the fact that we all have a part of our brain that is reptilian called the R Complex,
I have long held the opinion that the human race has been tampered with in such a way that a certain gene has been programmed to show up in a small percentage of "US" which would account for the Pure Psychopaths in our world.

The engeneers of this design are well aware that this small percentage would be genetically predisposed to
behave in a manner most condusive to meeting and achieving their end goals of domination in one form or another.

And while all of this is taking place "We" (the rest of us) are unwitting fools who just think that these reptilian psychopaths are humans just like us. THEY ARE NOT!!!!!

They are MOSTLY human!!!
They are not like US!
They only LOOK like us!!
This is how they have been able to pull it off for centuries.
It goes totally under the radar because they LOOK like US!

I would call this "The Psychopath Gene".
These are beings who carry a genetic anomaly which makes them incapeable
of the defining trait that makes US "Human".

COMPASSION!

They don't "get it" and they NEVER will.
They can COPY it, they can MIMIC it but they can never HAVE it!
Which to me makes them NON-HUMAN!

edit on 29-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

They are MOSTLY human!!!

They are not like US!

They only LOOK like us!!

This is how they have been able to pull it off for centuries. It goes totally under the radar because they LOOK like US!

Yes! Burn The Witch! Buuuurrrrrnnnnnn!

Why do we elevate people in society the way we do? For instance the South Park episode regarding Britney Spears and ultimately Miley Cyrus? Did you see that one?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As a side note to your talk about corporations, he's a wonderful documentary you'll certainly enjoy that explores a Corporation as a person, and classifying them as psychopaths...

It's pretty long, made by a Canadian but very much worth it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wait?! I thought reptiles were ornery because they had all dem teeth and no toothbrush?!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

These types of statements are absolutely disgusting. Just because their brains have a different structure doesn't mean they are no longer human. Should we also consider schizophrenics to be non-human? The differences in a schizophrenics brain structure make pretty much any other mental disorder pale in comparison. Or what about homosexuals? Recent studies have found differences in the amygdalas of homosexuals. Or what about all of the other personality disorders? Do each of these disorders have a different alien species as the root cause? The fact of the matter is, from an evolutionary standpoint, antisocial personality disorder is much more beneficial than any other mental disorder. Mankind has always needed leaders, and those leaders often need to make tough decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if antisocial personality disorder emerged due to this very fact. In tough times the people need the leader that can make the tough decisions without feeling remorse over the compassionate leader who isn't willing to make sacrifices for the greater good.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just as a technical note: The Amygdala communicates directly with the Hippocampus to effect emotion and memory. The Hippocampus has a direct influence on memory and learning.

So one way to I.D. these horrid psychopaths, is that they should all have a really bad case of CRS (can't remember s!*!).

Have you ever asked yourself how small your own amygdala might be? I mean, when you consider all of the things in society that we would like to forget you would think we all have an issue with amygdular shrinkage.

And we do.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Frater210 because: better

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Psalm 58:3
New International Version... Even from birth the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward and speak lies.

New Living Translation... These wicked people are born sinners; even from birth they have lied and gone their own way.

English Standard Version... The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.

King James Bible... The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

The Word of God is right on again.... this is old news that needs to be said in as many ways possible.
Nice to read your more "scientific" analysis of the age old war.

"I will put enmity (hatred, opposition) between thee (Serpent) and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it (the woman's seed) shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel" (Gen. 3:15).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

The point of interest of this study is not that we are different races... I was just having fun with David Icke's theory tying it to the scientific finding that psychopaths have been found to have a smaller amygdala. (This seems to have flown several feet above some readers!)

The important point is that the difference in brain structure makes it impossible for those with a "normal" -sized amygdala to reason in the way that those with the smaller brain region do. (In the same way that a color-blind person sees the world differently than someone who is not color-blind.) Though we may all be "one" as you say, a physical difference in brain structure definitely leads to different perception and emotional reaction to physical events.

As you say, "we voted them in", but my argument is that the fact that this physical difference leads the psychopath to lie, cheat and charm their way into positions of power is the only reason they are voted in.

In essence, we are "duped" into thinking that these people are sincere when they are not.

the Billmeister
edit on 29-9-2011 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well, Billmeister, you are on to some great stuff. If you keep pulling on this thread all of society should unravel itself at your feet.

I could easily switch POVs and join the hunt as I have been exposed to the same material that could lead one to believe that there are indeed two races here in the sub-lunar realm: 'Us' and those meant to f#$! with 'Us'.

From what would be termed a spiritual standpoint this could be argued easily but it slips immediately into the realm of science fiction and it is hard to get serious about science fiction when the majority of members seem more interested in a witch hunt. Sorry if that is confusing but I think that once you step off the pile of Icke you will find that there is still a lot to discuss here.

Confused? Me too? It is all speculative anyway.

Fun thread.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Frater210 because: Anyone else notice shades of Salem in this thread?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot, the upshot of my linking to Allan Schore and mentioning affect neurobiology is that what they are really finding is that these structures in the brain (amygdala, hippocampus, anterior cingulate gyrus) all change physically (shrink, grow, disappear) based on use.

Use dictates structure, form follows function. That is the way it should be.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Well, Billmeister, you are on to some great stuff. If you keep pulling on this thread all of society should unravel itself at your feet.

I could easily switch POVs and join the hunt as I have been exposed to the same material that could lead one to believe that there are indeed two races here in the sub-lunar realm: 'Us' and those meant to f#$! with 'Us'.

From what would be termed a spiritual standpoint this could be argued easily but it slips immediately into the realm of science fiction and it is hard to get serious about science fiction when the majority of members seem more interested in witch hunt. Sorry if that is confusing but I think that once you step off the pile of Icke you will find that there is still a lot to discuss here.

Confused? Me too? It is all speculative anyway.

Fun thread.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Frater210 because:

Again, I think I must emphasize the fact that "I DO NOT believe in David Icke's theory of shape-shifting alien reptilian beings!"

As stated above, a difference in brain structure can cause many different interpretations of the exact same physical and environmental stimuli. There is no way we can completely understand how a color blind person sees, or a schizophrenic person thinks, because of the physical differences in brain structure which exist.

The point is the same with the psychopath. The study shows that 1% of the population can be defined as clinically psychopatic having physically smaller amygdala which affects empathy and memory. The fact that this condition is also linked with a tendency toward wanting to hold positions of power is what makes it particularly interesting and important to me.

I'm sure it is a surprise to no one that the ability to lie without remorse, feel little empathy and the thirst to control individuals are advantages in the business and political spectrums. It is, however, very interesting to note that these traits can be tied to a physical difference in the brain.

I am merely stating what the scientists have concluded through years of study:

"Psychopaths are responsible for a lot of social damage, financial chaos and spousal and child abuse. Nearly everyone is caught in their carnage." ("Psychopaths Among Us", pg. 52)

Of course, not everyone in a position of power is a psychopath, however, this study shows that they are statistically over-represented, a fact that should not be overlooked!

the Billmeister

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Psychopaths are responsible for a lot of social damage, financial chaos and spousal and child abuse. Nearly everyone is caught in their carnage." ("Psychopaths Among Us", pg. 52)

OK. I find it interesting that there has been so much discussion of psychopathy over the last ten years or so and that, in light of brain research happening concurrently, the idea that psychopaths are a different or species of human being seems to be the idea that everyone is interested in.

I agree that all of this material should be brought to light.

Society is our environment. Speciation is necessary as our environment changes so that we may take full advantage of everything that is offered by or desired from the environment. Seems to me we as an organism have done our job and we have specialized 'workers' to integrate with this juggernaut of a society we have created and consented to. Maybe those are the poor souls we are referring to as 'psychopaths'. Maybe whatever they have had to lose in order to function in this environment could be seen as a sacrifice that we asked them to make so they could get in there and 'get it done'?

Or they are the Archonic agents of the Demiurgos.

I can go either way.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Frater210 because: blarp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join