It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all 3 top religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are Abrahamic religions. Why fighting?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Form that point of view the numbers work. But from a point of view that its the elder of the three MAKES IT A TOP. Thanks.

reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I disagree and feel they are all ENLILITE influenced. Thanks for your input.

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Unfortunately the division is so far apart many wish not to realize their Earth brethren.

LOL @ Satan whispers and runs away, laughing madly.... such a wild ANGEL.

Fractured.Facade thanks for your input. Good one

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

What are we all waiting for my friend?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Islam is a religion unrelated to Judaism or Christianity. Islam has at is roots, the worship of the Allah deity which was one of the many deities worshiped at the kabbah in pre-islamic Arabia. After being rejected by the Jews and Christians of Arabia, Mohammed usurped the Allah, destroyed the kabbah, and began his fake religion on the corpses of the people he killed. Allah, Mohammed, Islam; none of these have ANYTHING to do with God.

The greatest deception of Islam is its false linking with Christianity and Judaism. Muslims DO NOT worship the God of the Bible. Muslims worship the Allah deity which is unrelated to God.

Allah is not God.

Not true at all,Islam is very closely related to Judaism and Christianity, The Koran and the Old testiment storys are almost identical and they even recognize Jesus as a prophet.Moses , Noah, Isaac , and all the other Old testament character can be found in the koran.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

[color=gold]Thank you for your supporting DATA

NAMASTE*******

edit on 9/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Because no war that has ever occurred over the history of mankind has ever really been about Religion. Religion is just a means to control the ones who fight for either side.

What war is about is power, and the real reason behind it is greed.
edit on 29/9/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yahweh is not Allah.
Allah is not Yahweh.
Therefore Islam is not an Abrahamic religion.
www.answering-islam.org...

Why the fighting....?
-Why did the Roman Catholic Church slaughter 100+ million Christians for believing only in the word of God?
-Why do we have a society sliding downhill from lack of morals?
-Why do we have economies purposely being driven into the ground?
-Why do we have a one world government and finances slowly being forced on us?
-Why do we have censored media not speaking the truth?
-Why do we have millions of young people now thinking that we were created by aliens?
-Why have these last two generations been brainwashed with "self"?
-Why is Jesus Christ attacked from every angle?
Etc
There is a common source to all. Evil. Satan. Our leaders worship him. And unfortunately it's these leaders that have control of militaries, power, money and media. He always wanted to be worshipped as god, and it appears that he's upping his game plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4]

Judiasm and Christianity can trace their origin to Abraham.

Islam, because it cannot trace its origins to Abraham, claims only a spiritual link...a false one at that.

Allah is not God.
Muslims do not worship God.
Islam is NOT an Abrahmic faith, it is a faith based on worship of the Allah deity from pre-islamic Arabia.
edit on 29-9-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

I agree and I wonder if ALL the soldiers on the frontlines seen this what would their actions be, sad.

Thanks Empty Skies

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
There is a common source to all. Evil. Satan. Our leaders worship him. And unfortunately it's these leaders that have control of militaries, power, money and media. He always wanted to be worshipped as god, and it appears that he's upping his game plan.

Agreed, 1 thinks this was the reason for NATAS deception to 1/3 who followed and didnt realize he was goning to be king over their INTERIOR UNIVERSAL KINGDOMS & *SPAWNS. But I think some of the 1/3 caught on and began to rebel in this lil universe when they seen the LIGHT.. tHATS WHY 1 DOESN HATE OR DISLIKE ALL NON EARTH BEINGS SOME WERE POTENTIALLY MISLED.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If one decides to dig a bit deeper into the origins of Islam, one will quickly discover that much of what Mohammed wrote was designed to further his personal desires for power and control. Even the organization of the Islamic religious texts is unheard of and designed to allow the promoter to conveniently abrogate earlier teachings on a whim...or a vision.

Mohammed was rejected by the Jews and Christians of Arabia for good reason. And to show his profound understanding of God, he proceeded to slaughter every last one of them.

Islam has absolutely nothing to do with Jews or Christians or Moses or God. Islam is a system unto itself which has usurped the two systems of faith that initially rejected the nonsensical musings of Mohammed. For 1,400 years Islam has danced with Judaism and Christianity while stabbing them both in the back.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
In Abrahamic religions, Gabriel (Hebrew: גַּבְרִיאֵל, Modern Gavri'el Tiberian Gaḇrîʼēl, God is my strength; Arabic: جبريل, Jibrīl or جبرائيل Jibrāʾīl) is an angel who typically serves as a messenger to humans from God.

He first appears in the Book of Daniel, delivering explanations of Daniel's visions. In the Gospel of Luke Gabriel foretold the births of both John the Baptist and of Jesus. Christians of the Catholic traditions refer to him as Gabriel the Archangel.

In Islam, Gabriel was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the chief of the four favoured angels and the spirit of truth. He is called the created Holy Spirit (Islam) that spoke to Muhammad,[1][2] which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit of God in Christianity who is revered as God Himself. Gabriel is also mentioned in Bahá'í Faith texts, specifically in Bahá'u'lláh's mystical work Seven Valleys.

[color=gold]
JUST SAYEN IF GABRIEL INTERACTED WITH BOTH, THEN CONNECTION EXIST YET ANOTHER CONNECTION..

NAMASTE*******
[/COLOR]

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
Christianity = Abraham+Issac+Jacob = Jesus = Savior.
They dont belive this thats why...It says in the End they will combine them for a one world religon NWO

That is probably true. You know, people always say, "Nah, the One world religion will be some New Age thing, yada, yada." Nah, the picture is starting to become clear. The Abrahamic religions are the Arm of the NWO....

I agree with you so much, I'm going to star your post.

edit on 29-9-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

till one day he says " see i am he, the one you seek, now do as i say , or else, see what wonder i can make, the new temple is built now lets make feast" for this will show he is no god but the great deceiver of all. Time is near for you to know, will you?... the reader, know?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A world without religion or conflict has never existed, so without having experienced such a world, how do you know which would have been the more creative/progressive? No offence to you, but this sounds like something a tyrant might say to justify a particularly bloody genocide or conquest.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Mohammed claimed to have interacted with Gabriel. But, like so much of Islam, it was a lie. Deception.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

He will rise to ultimate power among men, when a majority have lost their true faith... There are faithful followers of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, but very few with true faith in God.

That void, and division is the opportunity... No one will know him, no one will see him coming.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You sure 100% sure on this or is this dislike for your family driving this comment.
Also why would the use a Christian related ANGEL? If deception and lie it links him to them? Stop haten, smh

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
To answer the question of the original poster, the fighting is caused by the interloper: Mohammed and his violent system of social control called Islam masquerading behind two older systems that rejected his violent teachings. It is all in the history books. Go read them. The blood curdling screams of your ancestors call to you. Seek them out.

Islam is not related to Christianity or Judaism, it just pretends to such a position. It is deception. To spread more Islam. For the Allah deity.

edit on 29-9-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It's the ultimate ignorance. Thinking you can force your beliefs on another. Religions are largely similar, for the most part, and sometimes even the smallest differences in dogma create necessary rifts between sects. Unfortunately, in a lot of cases, as seen in history, the relationship between groups is almost always violence. It's hard to figure out where it exactly stems from, because there are really a multitude of roots.

I attended fourteen years of parochial school and learned a great deal about religion, not just Catholicism. The curriculum was mostly unbiased, but honestly the majority of teachers and instructors I had were very forward thinking, liberal minded individuals who were open to different interpretations on how Christianity worked. By graduation, I would say that roughly 70% of my class left as either agnostic or atheist. I found that the more you learn about a particular faith, the more you see its hypocrisy, but you also see that you can make decisions for yourself and don't have to follow the bible to a precise specification.

My younger sister, who differs in age by ten years, is still in school, however she chose to go to an evangelical Christian school (for athletics reasons). She, and I, have witnessed the sheer ignorance that resonates through the walls. In fact, her biology book has six chapters "missing" and the third chapter, which is on evolution, depicts how Jesus created, and walked with, dinosaurs. That's more of the ridiculous aspect, but there are hateful things that she has seen as well, particularly towards her. For some reason, the majority of her classmates and the students that go to her school, avoid her because they do not deem her "Christian", because they don't believe Catholicism is a form of Christianity, when in fact, it very much so is. They see it as a religion of its own that worships Mary (this was told to her verbatim by one of her teachers). I no longer consider myself Catholic, but I still find that offensive. Whether they like it or not, every Christian sect broke off of Catholicism. It really is something so simple to grasp, but if you cannot overcome simple ignorance, how are you supposed to overcome something like war, which is basically still, simple ignorance. Sometimes, it's hard to hold hope for humanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Resonant, thanks for your input my friend
it makes sense. 1 wishes it wasnt such a hopeful battle. Why cant this Earths inhabitants get along. I havent even mentioned the LORD ENKI or ENKIITES influences if encountered on EARTH. AMAZING and thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join