It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spies can now hide messages in bacteria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow! I find this type of thing amazing. I wonder what else they can hide in bacteria? Could this be a a reason for banning certain anti bacterial agents in the future? Ugh. I hate to even think about that (even though some would say that antibacterial soap only makes bacteria even stronger). This might be a crazy theory, but not as crazy as you would think (after all this is ATS haha). Just think, by bringing this into the light, it could create a new reason to ban antibacterials, so if there were a some type of bioagent released, we wouldnt have the the means to fight it except for a mandatory government sponsored vaccination?

Anyway, its just a theory. Here is the article...
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 29-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit note- I do know the difference between a virus and a bacteria, and here is a link differentiating the two

www.diffen.com...
edit on 29-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting technology. ...Could have been posted in the Science forum. I think most people are wondering if it is already in use, and if it is, what do those messages contain

It sure beats the days of shipping body packs through diplomat privileged courier bags!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
wow, that's #ing incognito. They should make it to where you can hide drugs in bacteria.

new topics

join