It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB, TSOA, and TCMC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm sure the first one is familiar.

However, it is grossly overstated.
Seriously? The Powers That Be? It sounds like you are talking about the Creators Themselves.
WRONG!

Within TPTB there are two concepts that must be divided out.

Politicians -
Firstly, we have those in political power. Anyone who understands basic politics should understand that politicians are career public servants. So then, with regards to politicians, their acronym should be TSOA (The Servants Of All).

Banksters -
Secondly, we have those in economic power. Anyone who understands basic economics should understand that corrupt banking is a legal scam. So then, with regards to corrupt banksters, their acronym should be TCMC (The Corrupt Money Changers).

Why is this important? Firstly, TPTB has the connotation that the public has no power. Secondly, my proposed acronyms properly identify the parties involved allowing us to be more specific in communication and they also help us to identify proper assumptions when rationalizing the corruption plaguing our race.

So then, to the TSOA I say; Start serving as godly servants or by running us, your masters, into the ground, you will sink with us.

And to the TCMC I say; Your great sin is counted not just against the people, but also against Life Itself. Your power is as lasting as the value you conjure up by printing money.

-------
I encourage people to shed light on that silly old acronym and start using more appropriate ones.

SERIOUSLY. It really seems psychologically unhealthy to use such a potent and unjustified name for these two groups.

Politicians - TSOA - The Servants Of All
Banksters - TCMC - The Corrupt Money Changers

Then again, maybe people secretly enjoy worshiping men who are corruptible.
edit on 9/29/2011 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this thing on?

This is absolutely a valid point to shed light on.
Are you all content in your sleep?

new topics

join