It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who predicted the market collapse TO THE DAY in 2008 predicts October 24, 2011 as a collapse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
OK SO ITS THE DAY IN QUESTION AND THE MARKET IS ACTUALLY UP A DECENT AMOUNT RIGHT AT THE OPENING BELL, SO THIS ONE AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE PROPHESIZING AN EXACT DATE ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN!

There are two reasons why I wasnt expecting a crash today.
Firstly if you look at the correlation between legatus events and the stock market, it isn't to do with markets crashing on that day, it's about that day being the top in the market.
Take for example reinhardts last prediction which was on May 2nd. Pull up a chart of the Dow Jones and you will notice that May 2nd was the top in the market, and the market declined from then on, and we haven't even got close to getting back to the May 2nd high.
Secondly the predictions are to do with huge checks being donated to legatus and once they clear then the negative news moves through the markets.
The checks have to clear first so give it time.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow,. what a crash that was hey
I mean zowie.. I lost ........NOTHING

I guess,."THe man who predicted the market collaps TO THE DAY in 2008 predicts October24,2011 as a collaps

WAS wrong

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How do you collapse what's already imploded and toppled on its side? There's only so many times it can fold in on itself, after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Originally posted by fishman1985
OK SO ITS THE DAY IN QUESTION AND THE MARKET IS ACTUALLY UP A DECENT AMOUNT RIGHT AT THE OPENING BELL, SO THIS ONE AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE PROPHESIZING AN EXACT DATE ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN!

There are two reasons why I wasnt expecting a crash today.
Firstly if you look at the correlation between legatus events and the stock market, it isn't to do with markets crashing on that day, it's about that day being the top in the market.
Take for example reinhardts last prediction which was on May 2nd. Pull up a chart of the Dow Jones and you will notice that May 2nd was the top in the market, and the market declined from then on, and we haven't even got close to getting back to the May 2nd high.
Secondly the predictions are to do with huge checks being donated to legatus and once they clear then the negative news moves through the markets.
The checks have to clear first so give it time.

Well it must have needed an extra day for the checks to clear. Not exactly a crash today, but a nice dip. Wonder what the rest of the week will bring.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Since these people are supposed to be Catholics, don't they have a conscience? Surely at least a few of them should. Are they telepathically controlled or something?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

That guy didn't predict anything.

I had the 2008 crash pegged down to the month back in 2005.

Speaking of the Vatican, they are pushing for a world central bank. What do ya think about that one?

This might be interesting to you... There is an IMF plan in the works for such a global financial entity. All national currencies and private bank notes would be pegged to its currency. That is all commodities would be traded on the open market in the single currency where all major military powers would enter into an agreement to protect the trade of all commodities in the new single global currency.

For instance NATO and China along with Russia would protect OPEC as long as they agreed to only sell their oil using the single currency on the open market. At delivery of the commodity the global single currency would then be converted into the currency of the individual consuming country's currency. When products are later converted from the imported oil into finished products for export to other countries the same process would apply having all international accounts being cleared at the global central bank,... not to be confused with the "World Bank" a philanthropy institution more or less to promote nation building. This bank would operate like a mercantile exchange, a central bank and NATO headquarters all in one integrated package.

Under such an agreement OPEC would have to pay taxes for their own protection instead of the U.S. and other countries having to flip the bill in exchange for them propping up our financial markets as they do know with bank bonds they purchase issued by the 12 member banks of the FED. This is how they were able to pull the rug out from under the western banks by simply slowing their petro recycling. In other words they were hanging onto their money and not parking it in western credit as much as they were stating back in 2005 and is how I was able to determine that liquidity would freeze by October of 2008 based on the rate of decrease of petrodollar reinvestment. What they did was "row" the economy. Elaborate explanation so I'll spare you the details on that one. Just remember OPEC members own the banks and they own everyone's debt. That means if you are in debt they own you.

Then they turn around, and force debtors to protect them. It's quite the scam. The Vatican has nothing to do with such a protection racket, I can assure you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tidbit:

'Bedlam' As Stocks Hit By Trading Glitch
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by ExCommando
started on 10/26/2011 @ 09:57 PM

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join