It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Child's Body Stolen from Pennsylvania Cemetery. Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the wealth of information.

I am fascinated reading your replies.

Feel free to add more.

Once again...ATS found tons of info.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Reminds me of Gravesnatchers.
Perhaps they are stealing these bodies to study or sell to doctors to study them? You never know.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can't say for the others, but, the body in Butler wasn't stolen. It was moved to a private cemetary. There was a communications mixup between the cemetary administration and the funeral home that was hired to move the body. I personally know the guy who ran the backhoe that dug up the vault.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe someone wants a really good halloween decoration

Maybe they really do want to sell a 100 year old teddy bear and make $4000-$7000, can't imagine what they would do with the bones...

Maybe there are some sick teens playing a joke...

Maybe some satanic or cthulhu cult desides that they want to have a ritual this halloween...

I don't know, and frankly, not to sound cold, but I just don't care. The dead are dead, deal with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

MKULTRA cover up most likely if you ask me. They really were from this time & sent there then when being transported through time they died there, the problem is they have so many vaccinations now that anybody digging up the past may discover that there are vaccinations present in the Mitochondrial dna that they didn't have back then, so, they had to dig em up themself to cover up their deviousness, or someone else is digging up the bodies to prove MKUltra exists. I know someone on the internet who said they were involved specifically mentioned landing some of the kids in the path of oncoming trains, or in the middle of places that were otherwise equal to death. I cant remember what thread it was in there was a link to some guys story of being one of the kids involved that didn't die (pennsylvania is close enough to NY to be viable for this to be the case).
edit on 2-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling & sentence structure

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think its most likely Satanic rituals. MKultra imho was based heavily on occult black magick. Read the book "Bare Faced Messiah" about L Ron Hubbard who was a clever hypnotist and started the cult Scientology. He was able to do what he did because of his practice of black magick

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You're average human skull can fetch $1300+ an entire skeleton more, a child's Skelton more so then. An in tact child skeleton would most likely fetch Thousands. I don't know that it was so much black magic than making some money. The age of the corpses just ensures complete decomposition.
edit on 30-10-2014 by docpomus because: auto correct

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join