It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any comments on my creepy dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
At first I thought it was an earthquake shaking the bed. Then it just went on too long and I thought maybe my dog was laying there panting and I felt for her but nothing there. I realized I could also see myself and the room from behind my head like over my shoulder. Then I felt kinda dizzy from seeing the room in two points of view as I remembered coming back into my bedroom in dog form after going somewhere and curling up behind myself. Then I felt the dog me wrap itself tight around my back almost like a tick and merge into me. I felt kind of like having a giant tick on the back of my body and I could feel my spine open up and expand as the dog merged into me.

Sort of creeped me out

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You have a dog in real life? your dream is showing a connection with your dog like, it's your protector "it's got your back" the 2 points of view is 1. how you see this connection 2. how you think your dogs see's you.
edit on 29-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i have experienced a similar dream, it was so surreal and very weird, I was seeing myself lying down on my bed from 3rd person but at the same time i was looking from 1st person, i know it sounds weird but im having a difficult time explaining it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

The interpretation makes sense to me. Thanks for that.

I can understand seeing yourself from third person in a dream. To my knowledge it is often associated with an out of body experience (OBE) or astral projection.

It is a strange feeling isn't it.

thanks again

new topics

top topics

join