It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV could become just another minor infection.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A powerful new vaccine developed by Spanish scientists could turn HIV into a minor infection such as herpes, according to a study out Thursday.

HIV Could Become Minor Infection

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is wonderfull news thats has been long awaited. Thanks for sharing, and hopes it helps out many. this reminds me of the NEW DRACO vaccine of recent.

Link
redicecreations.com...

Maybe the Illuminati LIGHTS were not lying when thay said there were going to be new meds introduced to help the population.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I heard about this about three years ago. A good friend of mine is a Bio chemist and she told me that this was in the works. Same for pretty much all cancer forms. They will all be treated as just another flu bug !

Got to love science!

The biggest problem we have right now for this to hit the mass market is big pharma and patten numbers !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. Hopefully they can increase the percentage from 85% to 100%, in terms of the vaccine being effective after a year, soon !

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While the possibilities are exciting news, such studies don't have me doing the victory dance anymore.
It's all a big "might".
I often wonder about such studies and what kind of "at-risk of infection" people they use for their trials, instead of making sure such people consistently use condoms or behavior change.
In SA we've had disastrous results with a vaginal gel tested on at-risk cohorts of women, and more of the women turned out HIV-positive during the trial than those not getting it.
I'd also like to know what exactly this means for people who already have HIV/Aids.

There could be several reasons why 30 people who are from a high-risk group are not getting infected in a specific time-frame. Maybe the study itself has made them hyper-aware of HIV, and they are using condoms or having more stable relationships?
How would they know it is the vaccine and not some other factor linked to the study?
We can't exactly test it on our closest relatives like the monkeys and apes, since they are immune to the effects of HIV.
How does one test this ethically on a human population without countless variables?

top topics

join