It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops with a brain, they are few, but they are here : 100+ cops refuse to work against Occupy Wall St

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Those are good cops. The others should find their spine and do the same thing. Cops protecting the scum in Wall Street are protecting those who are enslaving them and their own kids and grand kids.

Over 100 NYPD Officers Refuse to Work in Support of Occupy Wall Street Movement

The Occupy Wall Street movement issued the following statement on their website:
"Today we received unconfirmed reports that over one hundred blue collar police refused to come into work in solidarity with our movement. These numbers will grow. We are the 99 percent. You will not silence us."

Just to show not all cops are slaves to their masters.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Some people still need a job, doesn't make them bad cops. Also this has already been posted.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wish there was a reliable source for this info, but this is the 2nd source for it, so maybe it is legit...

I love this pic I saw after clicking the link

Its so true... and I love the look on the cop in the middle of the pic... he seems so perplexed by this

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Some people still need a job, doesn't make them bad cops. Also this has already been posted.

Yeah nazis too needed a job in the concentration camps.

``Needing a job`` doesn't excuse you from protecting criminals. PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah nazis too needed a job in the concentration camps.

``Needing a job`` doesn't excuse you from protecting criminals. PERIOD.

That's the job they signed for. Just like the military.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Actually, that is exactly what makes them bad cops... They are supposed to protect and serve, not punish and silence

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I this is really true, then there is hope on the horizon. Indeed many police officers are decent folk, but there are a few who are not and give the police a bad name.

however, any police officer who dresses up like a Nazi SS with helmet, baton, mace, pepper spray, shield, is in my book a criminal.

when people protest then its up to tptb to ask them why they are protesting and seek a compromise if necessary. If the people were happy there would be no protest. People are unhappy for a reason and a valid one at that.

The Police need to realise just one thing, the western shadow government(s) are criminal organisations, and the police have two choices, either support a corrupt nasty elite and get rid of the decent people in the world, or support the decent folk of the world and get rid of the criminals.

I gurantee you, if we giot rid of all these psychopaths and locked them up the world would not only be a safe place, but a happy place and one in which the human race can evolve properly to the next level of evolution.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good for the hundred cops, however they are now the enemy just like us.

The police have become the military why would they need tanks, rocket launchers and much finer, more up to date weapons than the military in the middle east are using?

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

We are their enemy and have been for some time.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Good for the hundred cops, however they are now the enemy just like us.

The police have become the military why would they need tanks, rocket launchers and much finer, more up to date weapons than the military in the middle east are using?

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

We are their enemy and have been for some time.

please provide a link that shows that they are supposed to serve and protect "the people", i've only seen people "assume" this......

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Occupy wallstreet is a good idea. Next step needs to be arrest all the banksters and the politicians they have bought off. It is time to take them down. We need to get back our country. We need to get back our money.

link   
I wonder how this defiance will effect their careers?
Surely they'll be treated differently?

link   
I find it interesting, I know they are placing their morals first, they don't want to fight these guys, and they probably don't like what the one officer did who sprayed the one girl with the pepper spray, reasonable force would have been necessary like restraining her if she was becoming violent

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I'm old enough to remember when it was on their cars. It was removed and they want us to forget it was ever there.

new topics

top topics

join