It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Union just voted to join the Occupy Wall Street protests!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Re-read my post 2 above this one I am replying to.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been on this board daily since I joined. In that time I have seen so many posts about revolution, the banker elite, etc. People have been crying out for a revolution, someone to start something so everyone can join in.

Now here it is, just beginning to get rolling and some of those same people are balking at it. you can't have it both ways. And if the revolution starts, who care who starts it and why? The point is it is starting. Good or bad, started by whom and for what purpose is irrelevant at this stage of the game. Get behind the revolution, join the masses and make your voice heard. Nothing will change if we sit back and arm chair it.

You wanted a revolution? Well now you have it. Question is, was all that talk hot air protected by a computer screen, or was is genuine? Show us your true colors!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I gived u a star fer yer avatar

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A beautiful union of Americans.

Remember the streets of gold our ancestors paved with their blood, sweat and tears.

Lets not let our fathers and mothers be mocked, do not hang you head and submit in shame.

Stand up and fight for your right to be an American, your right to equality.

This country stricken with selfishness is the perfect battleground for righteousness.

For them, it is a mere annoyance; for us, it is our very lives and our families at stake.

We must hold together, or we will be incarcerated separately.

Good luck on Wall St.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Here is an article on it. Whether or not they actually show up, there is certainly reports that they are. The OP is not a lie.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

To go after the puppet solves nothing as all they gotta do is replace the puppet. No one in the current slate of Gov't is the right candidate. Once done they still remain with nothing positive nor constructive would have changed for the better in that regard. We'd be right back to Square 1!

The current targets are the ones who are directly responsible for this mess. No one else. To storm the WH at this point in time will end up backfiring on us something fierce.

edit on 30-9-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

To wait until we are literally ALL starving and dying Is NOT THE TIME. Do you imagine that somehow things will get easier in time? It's exactly the opposite and you should see that. The idea that we all wait for the magic moment will end when they start the Mass Arrests. Then get off your ass and realize that waiting = DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Period, end of story, why wait until we can't even function to try to "get it right". That's typical escapism. It's gonna take real suffering to change this before it's REALLY TOO LATE!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
reply to post by felonius

I love how you hate everything that is for the people openly, scream communist at anybody and everybody, and I also find it very humorous that you have an Iron Cross on your picture. Do you hate Jews per chance.

That is an imperial flag.

Believe it or not, Germany actually existed before the nazi's.

Jews fought for it.

You guys just had to bring in the Jews, there somewhere.

I'll ask you a simple question, do you really think the two of you are some Jew lovers? For the first part, you can't protest against Bankers and Wall Street, and be jewish lovers at the same time. You are basically protesting against the Jews. They still control most of the financial markets, and banks.

Secondly, Hitler was a jewish descentant and a traitor. He used Hindenburg, to get control over Germany, by allowing himself to be seen at hindeburgs side as if Hindenburg actually "agreed" with him. Maybe even Hindenburg believed in the little traitor, and his fellow henshmen ... but one thing is absolutely clear, Hitler did everything in his power to help Germany lose.

You guys want the likes of HIM on your side?

And finally, the use of the Imperial flag of the Holy Roman Empire, does not seem fit for people who are fighting for freedom of the individual.

edit on 30-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I hope for the sake of the rest of the world that America unites do not let your media tell you its only happening in middle east. This is happening in all parts of UK, France, Spain and soon it will be the whole world.

It has been on the horizon since the begining of time a real revolution were power is spread equal amoung the people were those who do not have can at least get a fair chance in life.

Im in no way religious, but read the bible and tell me that Jesus was not a freedom fighter for the common people and look at Spartacus and compare what both these men died for mans freedom from corruption and slavery.

This is the only life we will get lets make it worth it for the people of the future lets us be the ones who finally end this cycle of greed and oppresion.

I support the global movement with all my heart and would give my life to make this world a better place for all no matter what religion, colour or nationality.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I was at the holocaust museum this past weekend with my family. In viewing everything that led up to it, there are some similarities between pre-WWII Germany and us today.

1. Hitler was tired of the jewish bankers controlling the money.
2. Hitler was tired of the jewish controlling the media.
3. Hitler was tired of the jewish controlling the real estate.

In his mind, everything that led up to the collapse of their markets was directly attributable to the jews. He saw them as greedy and bleeding the German populace and government dry.

Now, having said that, we need to be very careful how we proceed here as our anger and frustration is being directed at those who "appear" to be jewish and in charge of these institutions. If we are not careful, history will repeat itself.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

If we become hostile now then we'd might as well give up and concede. Time is a commodity we will forever have. We are to remain cool, calm and collected and not react to phantoms or shadows. We've chased enough of them to last us a lifetime and look at where it's gotten us, nowhere.

One massive riot and guess what, the National Guard gets called in and we lose any ground we've gained in the last couple of weeks, all of that work would've been lost and for nothing We need to keep the Guard friendly and sympathetic to us and our cause, that way they work for us while being compliant to us. This is the way forward as no one in homebase of NYC is even remotely promoting or endorsing violence. We are promoting and endorsing peace and vigilance. New thinking, new strategy.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by thejlxc

If we become hostile now then we'd might as well give up and concede. Time is a commodity we will forever have. We are to remain cool, calm and collected and not react to phantoms or shadows. We've chased enough of them to last us a lifetime and look at where it's gotten us, nowhere.

One massive riot and guess what, the National Guard gets called in. We need to keep the Guard friendly and sympathetic to us and our cause, that way they work for us while being compliant to us. This is the way forward as no one in homebase of NYC is even remotely promoting or endorsing violence. We are promoting and endorsing peace and vigilance. New thinking, new strategy.

Yes, The American Dollar has lost 97 percent in 97 years under the Federal Reserve.

Hey! Let's wait a few more years to see what happens!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Fitch303
Unions have destroyed just as much of our industrial base as wall street has.

Listen, the leadership of unions has become corrupted because it has grown too powerful.

But most people in the unions just want to keep their rights and get more rights at work. They are good people.

took the words right out of my mouth.
unions can change along with wall street the point is we all need to change together

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

In a couple of years that isn't going to matter anyone because a new currency backed by a more solid item will be established shortly. This new currency is apart of Phase V

I - Uptick in natural disasters. Launched 2003
II - Downturn in the market and economy with identification and exposure of elements hostile to the nation Launched 2007
III - Occupation and protesting of key elements of the financial infrastructure Launched 2011
IV - Details coming soon!
V - Details coming soon
VI - Details coming soon!

IV - VI will not be discussed until they happen. No dates or anything will be revealed just yet!

Remember this moving forward on this and all listen up and listen good,

When we get violent makes us the crazies. Reality, logic and common sense is to be the way from now on out and from now on out please think before you act.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Finally people are starting to stand up for their beliefs.

It starts at Wall St.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Finally !!!

hopefully this will encourage other Unions and companies to wake up and smell the coffee too

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by thejlxc

One massive riot and guess what, the National Guard gets called in and we lose any ground we've gained in the last couple of weeks, all of that work would've been lost and for nothing We need to keep the Guard friendly and sympathetic to us and our cause, that way they work for us while being compliant to us. This is the way forward as no one in homebase of NYC is even remotely promoting or endorsing violence. We are promoting and endorsing peace and vigilance. New thinking, new strategy.

So what you're saying is that it would be in the interest of rich wall streeters to pay someone to instigate a riot.

PEOPLE, MAINTAIN PEACE AND CALL OUT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO RIOT, GET VIOLENT AND DAMAGE PROPERTY. BE LOUD, PROUD AND COOL! DON'T BE FOOLED BY INSTIGATORS!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You know what's funny?

I read about the protests in European newspapers, before even the NYT spent a tiny item on it.
American media seemed to practice a total radio-silence, while European newspapers watched with curiosity, that strange group of people, camping close to Wallstreet.

Odd huh?

At least I hope they can keep it civil, as to not give the brownshirts....ehh NYPD and SWAT an excuse to stamp down on it.
They eventually will, I am afraid, knowing too damn well the far-reaching influence of wallstreet in DC.

I DOhave a guilty little wish: that the protesters may induce some uncontrollable increase of bowel-movement in the cretins that run the show on Wallstreet.

edit on 9/30/2011 by diakrite because: Typooo

edit on 9/30/2011 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is down right scary stuff if this Wall Street protesting of more unions is true and grows real big.This is exactly like the stuff going on during world war 1 and 2.Some of these kids are clueless what they are getting involved in.There is good unions and they do help and protesting their rights can be a good thing.This thing is calling for entire corporations to be dismantled and major revolutions.Never seen this kind fo stuff in my life and do not be gullible if this gets worse and worse.It could turn like the middle east revolutions which is major major dangerous.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I still doubt that much will be accomplished because they are just going to buy them out or have them killed. It's the American way... or should I say human nature?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh great... Unions are joining... I am not saying its a bad thing, but i believe unions in this country are what cause a lot of job losses.

wall street has had their share of taking jobs out of the US market as well as unions.

double edged sword with this development.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join