It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you first suspect that the 9/11 official story was false.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

Was this not common knowledge? Our defenses were set up to protect from foreign threats, not domestic. After 9/11, domestic defenses were ramped up considerably and the TSA was born. I know that the US has been in war-mode for 10 years, but it wasn't like that before 2001. I remember.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

(reply to OP)

I was in a restaurant when the second plane crashed into the tower. All the waiters, cooks, etc and the few patrons all sat around watching the TV together. When the first building fell nearly everyone in that room was saying things like "WHAT!!? Buildings don't just fall like that!" It seemed very obvious from the first collapse that something was amiss.

an hour later one of the TV anchormen said "Well, looks like we're going into Afghanistan..."
I made a bit of a scene exclaiming that this was clear knowledge of "an agenda" - how the hell did that guy know who did 9/11 and why in the world would we be attacking Afghanistan over it!??

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What made me first suspect it was the quick military response. Terrorists always seem to act in ways that guarantee a response which only benefits the powers that be. Terrorism, as we know it, only seems to work in the favor of military powers looking for an excuse to invade other folks.

If terrorism didn't exist, militarized nations would invent it.

edit on 11-10-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join