It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you first suspect that the 9/11 official story was false.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Yep! I watched that too! A lady walked out of the hole in the building and was looking around curiously. People don't walk through a plane crash.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wasn't til 2003, when a friend of mine who often talks conspiracy theories said he had looked into 9/11 and believed it was an inside job. He asked I check it out on my own and share my thoughts... I was on a mission to debunk... What I first found frustrating was the lacking of good debunking evidence. But I continued on... It was WTC 7 that made me see something was't right... WTC 7 broke the whole thing open for me.

I don't think its even possible that 9/11 could be as simple as just 'letting' the terrorists do it. There was too much prep work required on the ground. If WTC 7 was controlled... that requires prep... implies foreknowledge. That's right around the time I felt I had been punched in the chest... and thought 'Those f***ers actually did it."

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The comment by George W Bush that he had seen the first plane hit on TV before entering the Florida school.
The passport and the small hole in the Pentagon before that part of the building collapsed.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The speed at which the terrorists were identified. That raised the first red flags in my book.

Also, building 7 collapse. George Bush 1 month holiday away on his ranch just before 911, seemed suspiciously like time taken for final planning away from Washington D.C. eavesdroppers. British troops getting killed accidentally during live munition training in Canada just before indicated international preparation for some major military event was underway prior. All things pointing to a deliberately engineered "trigger event" to facilitate some sort of military offensive. George Bush blocking the formation of a special "911 committee" to investigate the causes of the event...etc..there were dozens of ancillary clues that something was just not right with the official story being told.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would have appreciated a mention in the appendix of your OP at least....!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PA

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It was the look in Pres. Bush's eyes. and the sneer on his lips during his first speech after the event that cinched it for me.

link   
I first suspected, or felt that something suspicious was going on when the second tower collapsed on it self. ONE Tower!.. MAYBE! But two?!?! That isn't going to happen unless there is a controlled demolition.

link   
When I saw the newscaster standing in front of the pentagon saying the plane had completely burned and disintegrated, even the black box, while he was holding what he said was the drivers license of one of the hijackers. The whole plane burns and melts but a small piece of plastic survived intact? What the hell kind of plastic do they make those things out of anyway?

Building 7. Enough said about that.

Bush's reaction in the classroom when he was told what was happening. The country's under attack, thousands dead and he had that stupid "I was waiting for that" look on his face. If I was the ceo of a company and I was told it was being bombed and burned I would drop everything and start taking action and not look at a video and say something lame like "wow, that's a bad pilot".

I don't know how to find it, but there was a tv reporter in front of the pentagon giving his "exclusive, up to the minute report" with the jet engine of a plane laying on the lawn in back of him that was only about 3 to 4 feet tall.

Things just didn't add up right from the start.

And wasn't the firefighter Bush posed with in the trade center rubble really a retired fireman from somewhere in the south they flew in just for the photo op?

Military trained commercial pilots intimidated by a couple of losers with box cutters? I don't know ANYONE who was in the military that would be afraid of that in any situation. Especially if they were responsible for hundreds of lives. That's an insult to the American armed forces.

No NORAD? There's another coincidence only a fool would believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When I saw WTC 7 fall just like WTC 1&2 (meaning exactly like a traditional demolition) without a plane strike and jet fuel which the Commission claimed was the reason the beams buckled.

Very poor cover-up. The Commission's report is full of holes and un-asked questions. Why don't they release the data from the computer model in which they reproduced the architectural failure? I believe it's because they had to alter the specs to reproduce the collapse to a degree that no one would have believed jet fuel or a plane impact could have been the cause of the failure.

The more you look into it, the more blatant the cover-up becomes.
edit on 30-9-2011 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Peter Josephs film.

But now I am undecisive. I realize that there are too many unanswered questions.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

The obvious lack of evidence a huge passenger jet hitting the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania.

Agreed...the Pentagon supposed "plane" took the cake for me. And of course, like the OP stated, the passport being found after surving two towering infernos

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Speaking for myself...the part about the terrorists passport flying out of his pocket, surviving the fireball/blazing wreckage of the plane and landed out in the open to be found.

I remember hearing that in the news and figuring the whole official story was not only fake, but also meant that something serious was in the works. Yet, this is the official story that is repeated everywhere.

That was also when I realized that 9/11 did not just trigger a war on "terror" but also the war on SANITY.

edit on 29-9-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

I first suspected something about 9/11 was false when I kept hearing how the impact of the planes into the towers blew off the fireproofing in the building.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All these witnesses on Fox News, what they are saying.

edit on 30-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Speaking for myself...the part about the terrorists passport flying out of his pocket, surviving the fireball/blazing wreckage of the plane and landed out in the open to be found.

I remember hearing that in the news and figuring the whole official story was not only fake, but also meant that something serious was in the works. Yet, this is the official story that is repeated everywhere.

That was also when I realized that 9/11 did not just trigger a war on "terror" but also the war on SANITY.

Oh wait, I have another "AHA!" moment. When George W. Bush was informed by Andrew Card that a SECOND plane had crashed into the WTC towers and he just sat there with that look on his face like, "It's happening. There's no turning back now"

The fact that Bush just sat there and the Secret Service didn't take the president and go was another sign that this was all a big set up. Supposedly nobody knew what was going on, but they knew that one plane had already crashed into the WTC, but they just let Bush sit there holding the book upside down. Bush didn't seem to be worried or concerned about what was going on. A Commander-in-Chief would have immediately forgot about the photo-op and would have taken charge to find out what the hell was going on. He wouldn't have just sat there for 8 minutes with no information.

Then when this is brought up, people say, "he didn't get up to leave because he didn't want to frighten the children". Give me a f-en break. Nobody expected him to run out of the classroom screaming. Frightening the children should have and would be the last thing on the president's mind if our nation was possibly under a real attack. If frightening the children WAS the most important thing on his mind, then he wasn't the right man for the job and was in way over his head. Which was proven to be true.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Nahhh, you came to that conclusion becuase you were wallowing in conspiracy speculation long before the 9/11 attack. As for me, when I heard they supposedly found an intact passport, I instictively presumed the FBI got it from some illegal means (I.E. raiding Mohammed Atta's apartment without a warrant after the attack and siezing the passport) and came up with this cover story so they could still legally use the passport as evidence. Pure J. Edgar Hoover.

Technically, this is a conspiracy too, but you're siding in with your conspiracy instead of mine because my conspiracy sounds boring.
edit on 29-9-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

First of all, you don't know how Skorpion came to his conclusion or what he was wallowing in. Your conspiracy sounds far fetched and you totally add stuff to make up your conspiracy. Skorpion's conclusion was based on what was being reported and unlikely reality of it. How could a passport that was on a plane survive a crash and explosion and then miraculously be found on the street? Isn't that enough. Why would he have to involve the FBI, illegal raids and J. Edgar Hoover?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I was going to say the same thing, that is the one thing out of everything imaginable that caught my eye, and do you know you cannot find that clip anywhere ,I have tried over the last 8 years trying to find the scene, and its no where.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by mayabong

Farenheit 911? Oh, you mean Michael Moore's mostly fictional movie?

Let me know which parts were fictional? I'm open to it.

In any event it didn't get into the meat an potatoes but it made me research further.

I agree. What was the fictional part? This guy probably didn't even see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
When I found out the "hijackers" survived... I was like WtF... then I found out their passports had magically been found on the ground... once again I was like WTF.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

Actually I rented it and Farenhype 911, to be even.

Dont have time for a point by point examination of Moore's dishonesty, but for those truly interested in the truth, you can go here....

www.davekopel.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The moment the first building collapsed i knew their was something wrong,i was only 12 at the time but myself and many others instantly assumed it was a controlled demolition because the idea of a plane causing the total collapse of a skyscraper into its own footprint was not a viable possibility.I remember the top priority on peoples minds at the time was how the hell are we going to put out a fire that high up nobody thought it could collapse because thats silly so when it happened i guess we assumed the terrorists planted charges or something.

SInce i was young i didnt follow any conspiracy behind it but over time it became clear that the official story was bogus,you cant possibly follow the official story because its so full of holes and makes no sense thats why theirs such a strong opposition to it.

I think at the very least the usa let it happen so they could wage a "war on terror" however i believe they also assisted the attacks which is a frightening thought,i believe they underestimated peoples gullibility for accepting the official story,the internet played a big part in that since we can share information so easily and discuss the subject openly.

I and many others want the truth to be revealed and the criminals put to justice,this is the only way to honor the people who died that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join