It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you first suspect that the 9/11 official story was false.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Wasn't some form of identity of a hijacker and a red bandana found at the Shanksville site?

There were similar situations at the 7/7 London bombings.
The alleged bombers identity cards were found unscathed at the bomb sites.
Even better, the identity card of one of the alleged bombers was found at TWO sites.
Now that's clever!

Bush and Blair obviously used the same script.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Again, another similar situation for the 7/7 London bombings.
Blair refused an investigation THREE times - calling it a "ludicrous diversion".

Bush and Blair obviously used the same script.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
reply to post by waypastvne

The first fragments of the outer walls of the collapsed North Tower struck the ground 11 seconds after the collapse started, and parts of the South Tower after 9 seconds

Yes, that is that is exactly the quote were the misconceptions of collapse times originated.

Now read the quote again and again until you understand it, "first fragments" and "parts" should give you a clue.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Minute it happened. and then reinforced by the "Thank god there wasn't the usual amount of people inside on a Tuesday." It was a perfect storm and only exacting information timing and a perfect "Blind Spot" could allow this kind of catastrophe, I was on the phone with a friend watching it "Live" and said to him "This is just like Pearl Harbor, they let it happen..." Then the Demo happened and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, right before me my Govt was getting us into a war and deleting some sort of problem/Evidence they didn't want to see the light of day, at the same time!!
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The first instant I heard about it.

I was into conspiracy theories since 1996 the book that opened my eyes was.
www.goodreads.com...

Years Before it happened there was buzz on the internet that something big was going to happen to bring the world further into the NWO and get Americans to accept a police state.

When I first heard about the attacks and watched them on TV.
I thought this is it I am watching a COUP happen.
I was expecting the next step to be George Bush Declaring martial law and suspending the constitution.
I also knew I was in a minority for thinking the way I was and not swallowing the official story from the start.
I have never been vocal about my opinion and have never claimed to be a truther.
It's very difficult to have a dissenting opinion on the issue and only discuss my beliefs with people I trust.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While watching it happen on Tv I seriously thought it was a terrorist attack as they said and bought the story.

It wasn't long at all when they flashed all the pictures of the terrorists on the TV and had them identified already.
They "identified" them so quickly that I felt something was up.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

On that morning I thought it had happened the way they said it did.

Subsequently a little later on the movie "In Plane Site" was probably the cruncher that told me something was afoot.

Now, it's Dr. Judy Wood' book "Where Did The Towers Go".

Somebody has a weapon of unspeakable power, and they used it on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When I found out what the "official story" was. then they released the commission report, and well... how you going to sell a fact book thats mostly blacked out? so.. yea.. lies

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When the MSM stopped telling the facts and started telling people what to conclude and believe. It's painful for me to watch the news because there seems to be no such thing as objective reporting anymore. Stop telling me how to derive the truth please..... Just tell me what the facts are and I let me come to my own conclusions already!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Mine had to be the Field in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon. There was just no way I could believe that planes crashed in those two locations. Then there was building 7.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So people dont believe that a passport could survive attribute this to some conspiracy ?

What about Space Shuttle Columbia ?

Debris including video tapes, note books, even dishes of worms from science experiment survived a fall
from 200,000 ft (thats 40 miles for those in mommy's basement) at speed of Mach 20 (thats 12,000 mph)

The debris field was spread over 3 states yet many objects survivved the breakup and fall to earth....

So a passport cant survive a jet airliner at 500 mph from 1000 ft...?

Also from Flight 93 - objects like drivers license, checkbooks, a Bible survived

[img]img]http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/CeeCeeLyles.jpg[/img[/img]

sites.google.com...

For those who site news media attributing attacks to Bin Laden right away

Wasn't as if Bin Laden was unknown to those in government or the media (truthers are another story...)
considering in 1998 had blown up 2 US embassies in East Africa

Maybe you heard of this...? (on seconf thought maybe not,,,)

en.wikipedia.org...

The attacks were linked to local members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, brought Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to the attention of the US public for the first time, and resulted in the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation placing bin Laden on its Ten Most Wanted list.

Geez Bin Laden on Ten Most Wanted List - sounds like prime suspect

Add in the attack on USS COLE year before

en.wikipedia.org...

Ignorance and lack of research on part of "truthers" does not mean story is false, only that truthers lack knowledge and ability to logically think things out...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The non existent "Weapons of Mass Destruction In Iraq" and yet they still went to war........
David Kelly spelling?
The final straw was Afghanistan as yet another war with no evidence whatsoever.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
The non existent "Weapons of Mass Destruction In Iraq" and yet they still went to war........
David Kelly spelling?
Regards, Iwinder

You do know we went into Afghanistan first ....Right ?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Iwinder
David Kelly spelling?
Regards, Iwinder

You do know we went into Afghanistan first ....Right ?

Yes sir I do and under the same pretense there as well.
Even after the so called terrorists claimed no responsibility for the attacks.
Mr Bin never has nor never was responsible.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Thats exactly it!That look on his face in the classroom.Perfect way to describe it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Almost as soon as I heard about it I was suspicious about it. Even before there was an 'official story'.

LIHOP is what I've subscribed to for a while now.

There were plots that were cracked in the 90s that some 'Islamic militants' wanted to hijack a plane and crash it into the WTC. Any claims that nobody saw this coming or expected it was completely full of it. There's no way Bush or Condi would have been unaware of Project Bojinka.

What clinched it was the claim that FOUR planes were taken down by hijackers where boxcutters were their only weapon. Either they had more potent weapons (a Stewardess on one plane in a call to the ground reported a passenger was shot plus there were reports of bombs or fake bombs that still looked like bombs, plus mace or pepper spray) or the planes weren't hijacked the way 'they' claim.

Then, connect the dots to Afghanistan. The DAY before, the leader of the Northern Alliance, the Lion of Panjshir was assassinated. The Taliban (his enemy) promised to give up Bin Laden so long as the US provided evidence he was behind the attacks. We all know what happened next...

A lot of the Truther stuff is just plain silly and unfortunately distracts from some pretty major questions...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
The first instant I heard about it.
Years Before it happened there was buzz on the internet that something big was going to happen to bring the world further into the NWO and get Americans to accept a police state.

Bingo.

I remember too. All through the nineties were warnings of the NWO, usually dismissed as right-wing militia cranks in the mainstream media.

I spent less time on conspiracy sites then and more on travel or political sites but the second thing to cross my mind on that day (after holy #!) was the plot that was busted in the Philippines in 1995. They planned to blow up 12 airliners across the Pacific and on the computer or disks recovered, there were also plans to hijack an airliner and crash it into the WTC and into CIA HQ among other targets.Some of the same names featured in the 1993 attacks on the WTC, as well as the 9-11, particularly Khalid Sheik Mohamad.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes sir I do and under the same pretense there as well.
Even after the so called terrorists claimed no responsibility for the attacks.
Mr Bin never has nor never was responsible.
Regards, Iwinder

Wow such brillant logoc....l.

Terrorists deny they are responsible so we dont kill them...

I suppose all the people in jail claiming they did not committ the crime are innocent? Right ...?

Score anyone for truth...;...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Farenheit 911 did it for me. I then decided to research further.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Farenheit 911? Oh, you mean Michael Moore's mostly fictional movie?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join