It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Do you not see the irony in Israel demanding the right to exist but they deny the right for Palestine to exist? I know Hamas aren't necessarily the best neighbors to have but neither are the settlers. How is seeking UN membership harmful to Israel?

Is defending your home from being bulldozed extremism? I would say that those doing the bulldozing are the extremists. Wouldn't you agree?
edit on 29-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

That because there was never a nation called Palestine...ever. That is Israels ancient homeland and they have every right to live there and live in peace from bloodthirsty Islamo-Nazi psychopaths...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

That because there was never a nation called Palestine...ever. That is Israels ancient homeland and they have every right to live there and live in peace from bloodthirsty Islamo-Nazi psychopaths...

Did you read that in a book??
Can you actually prove it??

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Do you not see the irony in Israel demanding the right to exist but they deny the right for Palestine to exist? I know Hamas aren't necessarily the best neighbors to have but neither are the settlers. How is seeking UN membership harmful to Israel?

Is defending your home from being bulldozed extremism? I would say that those doing the bulldozing are the extremists. Wouldn't you agree?

This is true, that land was Israels since the time of Abraham. I know, i know i'm bringing "religion" into it BS. Palestine never even existed until Caesar Hadrian plowed under the temple mount and renamed Israel into Palestine as an insult to a conquered people. He did this to show his contempt for the Jews' God after enslaving what remained of the jews he could find which became the Ashkenazi jews. The Sephardim are the jews who escaped the Roman purge after the failed first revolt in 70 A.D. and the second failed revolt in 135 A.D.

So under this regard, there is no Palestine. To the Israelis they are just reclaiming their ancestral homeland, but then the palestinians claim that they are the decendants of the canaanites who lived on that land before the israelites who the israelites stole the land from after the destruction of jericho and many other canaanite cities. So yes, in the end it ends up being a religious war and there is no denying that outcome. in the end it is always about religion.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Wow you are rather arrogant yourself. At no point did I say Israel had to apologise for protecting itself. I simply refuted the fact that there was 1000's of rocket attacks this year.

Of course I am not suprised you would rather supress the truth of the matter seeing you denied for quite sometime the poverty in Gaza. From what I have been told by Israeli's it is pretty much safe to live there statistically and in reality. They have encouraged me to see it for myself. 1 death from rocket attacks.... Now count the deaths from penut allergies and car crashes every year. There is no use trying to scare me. I hope to visit the country some time soon and frankly it will be safer than my plans to visit Colombia, Bolivia and Brazil.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Still trying to impose your thoughts on others,

How dare I try and make others DENY IGNORANCE and face the FACTS.

wow man you dont get it,

Yeah, I do get. Those evil Jews . . . err . . . Zionists are taking over the world!

and yes ill re say it, if id bulldoze your house and steal your land, cause you know god gave it to me eheheh, youd be pissed,

Again, bad analogy. Do you guys read from the same talking points or something?

A more apt analogy would be me having a landlord, and the landlord remodeling my apartment and giving ownership of the property to both of us. Then instead of trying to live like civilized people, I make loud noises and bang on the walls all night.

but your argument is that israel owns the land muahahah, and wheres the proof, the bible, or the garbage that the UN creates wow,

Can you please point me to the exact post where I said that Israel owns the land?

For the record, I do not believe that Israel owns the land that they are attempting to annex.

thanks again for the good laughs eheh

GEt HER DONE

Glad to know you can laugh off cold hard facts to keep the propaganda machine rolling.

edit on 9/30/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Glad to know you can laugh off cold hard facts to keep the propaganda machine rolling.

The only "cold hard facts" I see are Israelis using some fictitious books to justify stealing land..
And even then they are throwing off the true owners even according to their own beliefs to make way for others that are not proven ancestors..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Everyone who debates me knows that I do not lie, I post facts, and I stand by what I write and do not change my story.

It's funny you say that after I have proven many of your claims to be false, as I have also proven you have changed your story numerous times to support your argument. It's here for everyone to see. Post history does not lie.

Indeed. And yet you keep posting that I lied, even though you can't seem to grasp the difference between Palestinian and Israeli Arab.

Your short comings and lack of logic do not equal me perpetrating a falsehood. I am sorry that you can't see the difference, but it is in no shape or form a lie.

Okay, this is the last time I point out your lies. You have still not explained these statements which have been proven to be untruthful.

I gave you a direct link to explain it to you. Let me do it again.

LINK EXPLAINING THE STATEMENTS IN WHCH I "LIED."

I hope you do not miss that one.

There are few other contradictions that other member and myself have also proven to be false.

I would like to see those as well.

Because all you have harped on is the Arab thing.

Please take the time to properly acknowledge these statements

Please take some time to learn who is who in this area.

It is quite tiresome having to post the same crap four times in one thread, because someone refuses to open their damn eyes, but would rather revel in ignorance.

I will not respond to you or your games until you do so.

You promise?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

. . .

Hence the derailing of your thread into the usual BS of 'It's all Hamas Fault" and "God gave us the land"...

Since apparently I am the key derailer here, can you please point out where I have blamed anything on Hamas or brought God into the equation?

Hint: I haven't.

I deal in facts. Cold hard facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Stealing something requires ownership.

So what country owns the land?

inb4 you claim that I said Israel owns the land.

Israel does not own it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Sweet you have linked me to a forum that dosen't disprove any of the quotes I used. What it does do is disprove other quotes I didn't use and many of the members said they are probably false without and evidence to sustain such statements. Congrats.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Stealing something requires ownership.
So what country owns the land?
inb4 you claim that I said Israel owns the land.
Israel does not own it.

Gee mate, the Aborigines of Australia didn't have written deeds etc but have been acknowledged by Australia as the LEGAL owners of the land..

You know why???
Because they inhabited the land before us, that's why.!!!!!

Are you saying that "those we refer to as Palestinians" did not inhabit the land before Israel was established???

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Link to restricting family members of Arabs in Israel?

Once, again, as you wish.

Israeli Supreme Court upheld Palestinian family reunification restrictions

On May 14, 2006, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled 6-5 to uphold the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law, limiting the rights of Palestinians to live in Israel. The law, passed by the Knesset in 2002, allows only Palestinian women 25 years or older and men 35 years or older to join their families in Israel and eventually be eligible for full citizenship. In its opinion, the majority held that the law does not infringe upon the constitutional rights of Israelis, and if it does, that harm is "measured." The court's minority wrote that the law violates the Basic Law on Human Dignity and Liberty by infringing on the right to family life.

Any more straws you want to grasp at?

I don't even know . . .

Jeebus

Israel at least grants them citizenship after a time.

How about the other countries in the Middle East?

So let me get this straight. Israel has an immigration policy just like an other in the world, and yet they are evil. Got it.

Next . . .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lemon, get lost bro. You have contributed nothing but lies and negativity. Please don't steer me down that road again. I am tired of this You are a nuisance. You really need to chill out and open you ears, eyes, and close your mouth

Admit that your Zionist role models are a good reason for the world to be ashamed of itself. I know you won't deny this, since it is true.

You will retort with some cluttered lies, and beg for my response. Well it's your turn bro. Make me proud

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just a question and an opinion piece;

Why; when Israel was given to the "Jews" back in the 40's didn't all the Palestinians get murdered-off so they wouldn't be around anymore to fight for their own existence?

It wasn't desirable to commit genocide then, but times and people change. Now it seems to be OK to exterminate the true and original local population. One baby at a time, just like Herod.

Don't come here claiming who drew first blood and the Zionists are without guilt. The Zionists are impostors.
edit on (9/30/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I am sorry, I do not know much of Australian history. DO you have a few links for me to read over, and I will give my response as soon as I get a handle on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I am sorry, I do not know much of Australian history. DO you have a few links for me to read over, and I will give my response as soon as I get a handle on it.

That's irrelevant..

Do you not agree that "the people we call Palestinians" were there and living on that land prior to Israel being established??

That's all that matters....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Lemon, get lost bro.

That is not how discussion boards work. Soory. No, actually, I am not soory. I am quite pleased that I am able to pointedly and repeatedly show the facts.

You have contributed nothing but lies and negativity.

I guess if you call me a liar repeatedly, it makes it correct. I am not negative at all. I am having a boatload of fun. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Please don't steer me down that road again.

You are free to make your own choices. I steer no one. I present facts. Indisputable facts.

[quoteI am tired of this You are a nuisance.

I am sad to hear that you think facts are a nuisance.

Every time I post them, I am called a liar. Every once in awhile something might be thrown up as a road block by your team. But I dismantle that too . . . using facts, and you return to the liar spiel.

You really need to chill out

I am totally chillaxed. Just here smoking a cig laughing out loud as you all skamper around trying to discredit everything I have said.

and open you ears, eyes, and close your mouth

All of the above are already applicable.

Perhaps you should do the same?

Admit that your Zionist role models are a good reason for the world to be ashamed of itself.

I have no role models. I make up my own mind about things based on facts.

I know you won't deny this, since it is true.

You know what they say about assume?

Y

ou will retort with some cluttered lies,

Again? Haven't you already had a post removed for that junk?

and beg for my response.

I don't beg for anything.

When I ask a simple pointed question, though, I do expect a simple pointed answer. It is only polite.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

That's irrelevant..

Then why bring it up?

Do you not agree that "the people we call Palestinians" were there and living on that land prior to Israel being established??

I whole-heartedly agree.

Do you agree that they have never been a sovereign nation under their own control?

That's all that matters....

Hardly.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Again.

Hardly a genocide when the general population has doubled.

Edit: See you guys tomorrow. Have a great evening.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

" If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinsced even if someone rises from the dead".
Luke 16 : 31

And you expect me to enlighten you ??????

You try to prove yourself right no matter what anybody says, just take off the blinders.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MrEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join