It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Jobeycool

Unreal man how ridiculous the arguements these people try to come up with.Israel could have wiped out Palestine by now.

BREAKING NEWS!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Israel has been systematically wiping out the Palestinians for over 60 years now. Annexing the West Bank is just another step in the process. Where have you been Joby?

Ridiculous argument indeed...
edit on 30-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

And so we go back to page one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got some actual numbers that contradict that ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

##SNIPPED##

More smoke and mirrors. I have already shown you the letter from Yasser Arafat acknoleding Israels existence. In case you forgot here it is again.

No mention of a Jewish state. Also, what value is a letter from Arafat??? Actions speak louder than words. Arafat has launched countless attacks on Israeli civilians. Arafat was fond of shaking hands for peace and then doing the opposite. Do you know what he once called the Israeli-Arab peace process??? He called it the "peace of Quraysh".How many ignorant westerners caught on to that one!!!??? Let me explain to you what the peace of Quraysh signifies. Mohommad signed a 10 year peace treaty with the Mecca tribe Quraysh. Within a year, Mohommad attacked them. It has actually been dubbed the "Quraysh strategy" by some Muslims.

saved this till last. It is just so despicable that I wanted to highlight it last. What kind of man of god supports the forced expolsion (which would likely result in the murder of many) Palestinians who in the end are people and are followers of the same narcisistic abrahamic religion Jews and Christians belong to. It is nice to see that you essentially support war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Uhh, dont exagerrate. Czechslovakia and Poland forcibly removed 12 million ethnic Germans. 12 million. Swallow that number and digest it. How many were killed?? When someone has a gun pointed down their throat they generally listen to what that person has to say.

Kahane never once wanted people to die. This was a more peaceful solution compared to what would inevitably happen if Israel sought "a land for peace" route....America killed hundreds of thousands of humans when they nuked Hiroshima/Nagasaki, and most people agree that this manneuver is what finished the war.

Why would evicting a few million Arabs from Israel be anything different from what the Poles/Czechs did... to many more million people after ww2?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

And so we go back to page one www.abovetopsecret.com... Got some actual numbers that contradict that ?

I refuse to take anything lemon says seriously after all the lies he made up in the first 5 pages of this thread. I'm sure you will understand considering how many times he has been proven to be dishonest and contradicted himself. I am not disputing those numbers that were posted since I have not researched it myself, but I would be surprised if they are correct since it was him that posted it.

I will need valid sources in order for me to even consider this claim or to discuss it any further.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

For the nth time, please learn how to differentiate between Palestinian and Israeli Arab.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Systematically wiping them out. That is why their numbers double every 20 years.

Amiright?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by MrEcho

What exactly is Israel being, that is causing me to be dishonest?

I have refuted every charge that has been laid down, save for one, which I will take care of when I get to my computer.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Google is your friend. Come on. I am sure that you would want to prove another of my lies.

Who am I kidding. You can't even differentiate between Palestinian and Arab, so you start putting your fingers in your ears going lalalalala LIAR lalalalala.

You have proven nothing except that your propaganda does not stand against the facts, and the only way for you to continue on your little mission is to try and discredit through personal attacks and slander. But hey. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. At least the others who refuse to deny ignorance, but embrace ignorance, are patting you on the back for a job well done against the "troll" onslaught.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hope you ate ready for the can of worms you have opened.

Everyone who debates me knows that I do not lie, I post facts, and I stand by what I write and do not change my story.

I feel quite honored, really. You are the first ever to bring these charges against me.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Everyone who debates me knows that I do not lie, I post facts, and I stand by what I write and do not change my story.

It's funny you say that after I have proven many of your claims to be false, as I have also proven you have changed your story numerous times to support your argument. It's here for everyone to see. Post history does not lie.

Okay, this is the last time I point out your lies. You have still not explained these statements which have been proven to be untruthful. There are few other contradictions that other member and myself have also proven to be false. Please take the time to properly acknowledge these statements. I will not respond to you or your games until you do so. This time I meant it. I hope...

reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Either show me directly where I have lied, or you are getting reported.

Okay, here are a couple of them.

One and a half million Arabs live in Israel, constituting about 20 percent of that country's population. They have the same rights as all other Israeli citizens.

Lie number 1: Arabs do not have the same rights as Israelis. You already admitted the checkpoints exist. They are also restricted from having family members visit them. That is just a couple examples. Do you not admit this is true?

Arabs in Israel live freer lives than Arabs living anywhere in the Arab world. No Arab in any Arab country has the civil rights and personal liberty that Arabs in Israel enjoy.

Lie number 2: Arabs in other countries can usually travel as they please. It is easier for an Egyptian, Jordanian, or even people from the United Arab Emirates to travel abroad and return without incident, compared to a Palestinian. If you don't believe me check with their embassies. The source you provided is once again laughable. If you call white phosphorus shelling and apartheid civil rights and personal liberty you can have it.

I could probably sit here all day and pick your posts apart, but I don't have time to debate Israeli apertheid.

You still going to report me?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Again . . .

My "lies" and "story changing" are simply you not grasping the concept of Palestinians and Israeli Arabs.
edit on 9/30/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

what lies these zionists tell,of course israel is an apartheid state, you have a group of white caucasians systematically discriminating/persecuting against other races including Sephardim [who are descendents of the original Children of israel i.e. Hebrews], and other Mizrahim on a religious basis as well.
which does not surprise me at all because zionism is not a religion, it's a political ideology,specifically a form of ethnic nationalism, just like nazism from which it originates, having failed during world war 2 to exterminate the jews many hardcore nazi's "became" jews and set out to infiltrate jewish society so as to destroy it from within, but real jews have the zionists number, and have known all about them since the zionists were complicit in the Shoah,the zionists sacrificed the 6 million for a patch of land, that is known history.

Sephardim Face Old-Fashioned Discrimination, Wage a New-Style Battle

israeljewishnews.blogspot.com...

However, the elementary school in Emanuel is only one of many in the Beit-Ya’acov chain of schools which discriminate, on a regular basis, against their Sephardic students vis-à-vis their Ashkenazi classmates. Moreover, similar allegations have recently been made, and confirmed, concerning other ultra-Orthodox schools in such places as Beitar-Elit, Elad and Jerusalem, where students were required, in their registration forms, to supply seemingly irrelevant details regarding the ethnic origin of their parents and similar data clearly aimed at collecting as much information as possible to enable the school administration to build an ethnic profile of prospective students. There are even cases where students who had an Ashkenazi father and, consequently, an Ashkenazi surname, but who physically resembled their Sephardic mother, were not admitted to the Ashkenazi class, whilst their friends with similar ethnic profile who bore a more “European”-like appearance were found eligible to attend this same Ashkenazi class.

This “separate but equal” mentality – which was long ago declared unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court -- tries to justify giving different groups of people separate facilities or services by claiming that each group still receives an equal quality of service. However, this mentality and practice are far from being equal; on the contrary, it promotes a distorted perception of the ‘other’ and only perpetuates separation, racism, abusive treatment, culturally-based notions of ethnic hierarchy and, most of all, immense pain.

One of the most troubling facts about this discriminatory apparatus is its institutionalized character. Although Beit-Ya’acov schools are considered an informal independent school system, separate and different from Israel’s formal state school system and operating with educational autonomy, the Beit Ya’acov schools in fact enjoy official recognition by Israel’s Ministry of Education and receive a substantial portion of their annual budget from the state’s coffers. In other words, not only does the Ministry of Education refrain from interfering with the discriminatory practices of these schools – on the excuse of reluctance to interfere with these communities’ autonomy – the Ministry even finances this discrimination with Israeli taxpayers’ money.

zionists are just nazi and khazar psychopaths[though in some cases they are self-hating jews;remember, psychopaths have a bad habit of projecting their evil on others,else they would self destruct if forced to look at their true selves],this racist and religious persecution's goal is to get rid of true judaism by any means possible, they are out to exterminate the jews,supplant them,and blacken their name forever.

lot's of ignorant folk here in the zionist camp, know-nothings, ignorant of jewish history

and who wouldn't know the Gaon of Vilna from Bar Kohkba.

question: why do you think "everybody" hates the jews?
answer: the jews were the 1st historical society to live under anarchy [see The Book of the Judges of Israel]. THEY DID SO FOR 400 YEARS!

posted from a customers computer as mine broke down nearly 2 weeks ago.
not that i intend to waste time with psychopaths and socoipaths. LOL

F&S
Shalom.
edit on 30-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, we could just carpet bomb the entire middle east and let God sort you all out, since neither Israelis nor palestinians will ever get along or see eye to eye and it's preferable to seeing these 2 nations show their asses in the international community day in and day out in thier media circus. How's that for anti-semitism? These 2 drop bombs and rockets on eachother practically every day anyway, may as well go the whole 9 yards if youre going to do the first one. All this over a damned plot of dirt, i swear its like watching 5 year olds fight over toys, minus the rockets and bombs. Someone needs to set these 2 nations down and give them a proverbial "spanking", since thats what you do to children who refuse to behave and act a fool more often than not.

My post may seem a bit harsh but hey, i'm a country boy and i don't brook any bullsh*t. I don't have much tolerance to people murdering eachother over a plot of dirt that is more rock than dirt, we've all fallen on hard times, get over it. Let the palestinians have their damned statehood, in return for the statehood trade off control of the Temple back to the jews so they can reconstruct their temple, they don't need to tear down the Dome of the Rock, from what i've seen the orginal temple was to the south of the dome anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Still trying to impose your thoughts on others, wow man you dont get it, and yes ill re say it, if id bulldoze your house and steal your land, cause you know god gave it to me eheheh, youd be pissed, but your argument is that israel owns the land muahahah, and wheres the proof, the bible, or the garbage that the UN creates wow,

thanks again for the good laughs eheh

GEt HER DONE

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well, we could just carpet bomb the entire middle east and let God sort you all out

Yah, that's the best solution
(sarcasm if you didn't notice)

I must admit that the rest of your post was actually something I would agree with. And we rarely see eye to eye on this issue. I would have stated some of the things differently, but good post minus the kill'em all let god sort'em out and temple parts

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

What a joke.
You try to refute the 1000's of rocket and mortar attacks claim by saying: “ In fact THIS YEAR ONLY 173 rockets have been fired and 195 mortars which is a total of 368 “ ? As if it sums up the 1000's attacks carried out by the Palestinians since early 2000.
you arrogantly add “ONLY”, as if it's firecrackers were dealing with here, or as if 368 attacks is a negligible number. And lastly “only one dead”. Yes, Israel should apologize for protecting its own people.
You make me sick.
Put your money where your mouth is, go live in Israel for awhile and tell us how it feels to be under constant terror attacks. What it's like to feel the fragments and shock wave of “ only 173 rockets and 195 mortars” .

Well then why don't you counter their argument and tell us how many munitions Israel has fired into Palestine since 2000??

Then we can compare the aggression.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

They don't care about real numbers. If you show them the maps or the real numbers they change the subject or make up some lies. The anti-semite card is popular with them too.

The numbers don't lie. Even Zionist sources admit to the atrocities, sometimes they brag about it and use self defense as the reason. Of course they will deny any wrong doing.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oddly, the one thing they will NOT comment on is the Illegal Settlements..

Hence the derailing of your thread into the usual BS of 'It's all Hamas Fault" and "God gave us the land"...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

What a joke.
You try to refute the 1000's of rocket and mortar attacks claim by saying: “ In fact THIS YEAR ONLY 173 rockets have been fired and 195 mortars which is a total of 368 “ ? As if it sums up the 1000's attacks carried out by the Palestinians since early 2000.
you arrogantly add “ONLY”, as if it's firecrackers were dealing with here, or as if 368 attacks is a negligible number. And lastly “only one dead”. Yes, Israel should apologize for protecting its own people.
You make me sick.
Put your money where your mouth is, go live in Israel for awhile and tell us how it feels to be under constant terror attacks. What it's like to feel the fragments and shock wave of “ only 173 rockets and 195 mortars” .

You want to talk numbers?

Do I have a treat for you!

Read this thread and look at the numbers. I dare you to dispute them as well if you wish. I remember seeing this thread as a new member on here. You said the other member makes you sick. If you read this and still support "the numbers" justification... I will be sick. Please keep in mind that any dispute must be backed up by something valid.

Israeli - Palestinian conflict by the numbers (The numbers don't lie)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

LOL yah, I'm used to it. I guess I am a sucker for punishment. I thoroughly enjoy exposing certain members for the heartless people they are. I like the derailments, it shows how desperate they are. I can argue with these supporters of Zionist atrocities all day, no matter the specific topic. The post history does not lie. I am logging their contradictions from this thread and other threads.

Their lies will make one big juicy thread one day, very soon most likely

ETA: You also make a very good point how they refuse the topic of the thread, AKA settlements.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well, we could just carpet bomb the entire middle east and let God sort you all out

Yah, that's the best solution
(sarcasm if you didn't notice)

I must admit that the rest of your post was actually something I would agree with. And we rarely see eye to eye on this issue. I would have stated some of the things differently, but good post minus the kill'em all let god sort'em out and temple parts

The carpet bomb them aspect was me being sarcastic.

Other than that yeah, its a good trade, both parties get something they want pretty badly. The Dome of the Rock stays intact, so that muslims can have their holy place, and the temple can be rebuilt along the original foundation to the south, and the jews get their holy place. It's a win/win scenario if you could get both parties to agree to the terms and shed this "all or nothing" philosophy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join