It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Checkpoint For Non-Jews In Occupied Palestine

Do you still think they get the same treatment as all Israeli citizens? Oh sorry I forgot, you can't decide whether or not they are citizens. Let me know when you make up your mind. And which one of your statements you are willing to stand by.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thanks for making me laugh eheheh, but seriously im gonna stop at that before i say something that might make me stoop down to your lvl eheheh

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Can ya tell me what town you live in, so i can buy the hosue beside yours, then bulldoze your house cause my ancestors live there in the past, oh and when you try to defend your home ill send a coupld of tanks to make sure your little pea shooter dosent affect me and my family, now hows that for fair lol...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Why dont you move to the middle east to see how its really going on, oh i get it your facts are from wikipedia lol or fox eheheh

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You might point out that since they are discriminating over religion and not race that it may not qualify as apartheid. Well, they do discriminate by race as well in Israel. The Ethiopian Jews also receive inhumane treatment. Including accusations of sterilizing Ethiopian women. You can try to discredit this video, but at least it is from from a mainstream news source. Unlike the garbage links you have provided as your "evidence" thus far.

A feminist movement has accused the Israeli government of adopting a racist policy towards the country's Ethiopian Jews. Activists have proof that black women are deliberately being given a controversial contraceptive, to bring about a drop in the population - a claim the government denies. Thousands of Ethiopians have emigrated to Israel since the 1980s, but their Jewish heritage has been questioned, while their social status continues to suffer.

There you have it. Israel is an Apartheid state. I have even provided evidence that fits your definition that YOU provided.

Crime of Apartheid is crimes against humanity "committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime."

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Lol your are a funny one, recorded history ehehe, oh and who wrote this suposed history, wow buddy

GET HER DONE

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

I don't think he is coming back

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

A lot of words, but no answer.

What country owns that land?

The country with the biggest guns, silly liberals need to understand that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Either show me directly where I have lied, or you are getting reported.

Okay, here are a couple of them.

One and a half million Arabs live in Israel, constituting about 20 percent of that country's population. They have the same rights as all other Israeli citizens.

Lie number 1: Arabs do not have the same rights as Israelis. You already admitted the checkpoints exist. They are also restricted from having family members visit them. That is just a couple examples. Do you not admit this is true?

Israeli Arabs have the same rights as Israeli Jews. That is not a lie.

The checkpoints are not in Israel.

Link to restricting family members of Arabs in Israel?

Arabs in Israel live freer lives than Arabs living anywhere in the Arab world. No Arab in any Arab country has the civil rights and personal liberty that Arabs in Israel enjoy.

Lie number 2: Arabs in other countries can usually travel as they please. It is easier for an Egyptian, Jordanian, or even people from the United Arab Emirates to travel abroad and return without incident, compared to a Palestinian.

Cool. They can travel.

Can they vote, wear what they like, act how they choose, worship what they choose, become part of the government, etc?

If you don't believe me check with their embassies. The source you provided is once again laughable. If you call white phosphorus shelling and apartheid civil rights and personal liberty you can have it.

Again with the source. Stick with the facts, please.

I do not recall and Israeli Arabs getting shelled.

Source?

I could probably sit here all day and pick your posts apart, but I don't have time to debate Israeli apertheid.

You still going to report me?

Not yet. You have not called me a liar again.

Go ahead and pick away at my posts. It bolsters my position when you do.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I stumbled upon another one of your contradictions I meant to point out.

Allow me...

One and a half million Arabs live in Israel, constituting about 20 percent of that country's population. They have the same rights as all other Israeli citizens.

and then

The Palestinians are not citizens, and never have been. They are more than welcome to become citizens. er hand by this announcement of the annexing of the West Bank.

Which one is it? Are they or are they not considered citizens who possess the same rights as all other Israelis?

Are you serious?

Israel != Palestine . . . or are you saying that Israel owns the land now?

There is no contradiction. Israeli Arabs hold Israeli citizenship, Palestinians do not.

Apples and oranges.

You seem to change your facts in order to help support your debate. Sure we all make mistakes once in a while, but you are utterly changing your story as we go along. Sorry, I don't think that is very honorable. It also makes it difficult to take you seriously.

I have not changed a thing and stand by every word I have said.
edit on 9/29/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

. . .

Do you still think they get the same treatment as all Israeli citizens?

Why would they? They are not citizens?

Derp.

Oh sorry I forgot, you can't decide whether or not they are citizens.

Where have I ever said that they were citizens?

Let me know when you make up your mind. And which one of your statements you are willing to stand by.

Dude, you are all over the place. Please learn the distinction between Palestine and Israel.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I do hope that Israel will annex the West Bank. I would not talk to someone who fires rockets into my yard.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive

Thanks for making me laugh eheheh, but seriously im gonna stop at that before i say something that might make me stoop down to your lvl eheheh

Thanks for letting us know you will not "stoop to the level" of being truthful.

Originally posted by dukeofjive

Can ya tell me what town you live in, so i can buy the hosue beside yours, then bulldoze your house cause my ancestors live there in the past, oh and when you try to defend your home ill send a coupld of tanks to make sure your little pea shooter dosent affect me and my family, now hows that for fair lol...

Again, bad analogy. Do you guys read from the same talking points or something?

A more apt analogy would be me having a landlord, and the landlord remodeling my apartment and giving ownership of the property to both of us. giving the property to someone else. Then instead of trying to live like civilized people, I make loud noises and bang on the walls all night.

More circular logic.

I have powers of invisibility, but can't show anyone, because I become visible when people look at me.
edit on 9/29/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Where have I ever said that they were citizens?

Okay sure. Let me point it out again.

Post history never lies.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. The country risks a lot of money, equipment, and lives to smuggle these Ethiopians out, and then tries to go all genocide on them.

And that is logical to you?

As for racism . . . some people are, some are not. Their are racists all over the world, not just Israel (*gasp* hard to believe, I know).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't think he is coming back

I have a life outside of ATS, but I never run.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So Palestinians are citizens of Israel, then?

Whatever you are on, I want some

Your lack of logic is quite astounding.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

By the way the two LIES of yours I exposed WERE told. I guess that makes you a LIAR. I will retract that accusation once you stop LYING. If you don't like being called a LIAR, stop LYING.

There was no lie.

Just your lack of comprehension and logic.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Link to restricting family members of Arabs in Israel?

Once, again, as you wish.

Israeli Supreme Court upheld Palestinian family reunification restrictions

On May 14, 2006, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled 6-5 to uphold the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law, limiting the rights of Palestinians to live in Israel. The law, passed by the Knesset in 2002, allows only Palestinian women 25 years or older and men 35 years or older to join their families in Israel and eventually be eligible for full citizenship. In its opinion, the majority held that the law does not infringe upon the constitutional rights of Israelis, and if it does, that harm is "measured." The court's minority wrote that the law violates the Basic Law on Human Dignity and Liberty by infringing on the right to family life.

Any more straws you want to grasp at?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join