It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But of course... its hatred and loathing ONLY when it comes to criticizing israel.

edit on 3-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yep. I lose, because I refuse to debate someone who has a warped world view, in that life was just so damned peachy until Israel showed up on the scene.

Have fun patting yourself on the back.

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I am sorry. I did not see criticism of any other country in this thread (or in previous posts in other threads, going by your profile, and past experience with both of you.)

Both of you seem to be obsessed and filled with hatred and loathing of anything Israel or Jewish.
edit on 10/3/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The concept of "utopia" has been mentioned in a few posts by a certain party followed by an acqusation that others were / are ignorant.

Seems someone is ignorant of the work of Rabbi Moses Hess.

Book - Moses Hess: Prophet of Communism and Zionism

Yes - Zionism and Communism are siblings born of the Talmud.

Zionism gave birth to the bastard child Israel the result of an incestuous realtionship between Zionism and Communism.

Now, try to get that image out of you head.

So what does utopia have to do with it?

Well both Zionism and Communism are based on the ideology that a utopia can and should be created here on earth which comes straight out of the Talmud.

In one case the superior "Chosen Ones" must have a klean kasher kountry separate from the unclean "non Chosen Ones" and in the other case the "Chosen Ones" rule the "non Chosen Ones" by keeping them ignorant.

It worked for a while and still seems to be working in parts of Texas.
edit on 3-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Again. no Utopian dreams. Just real life.

Sorry it bugs you so much.

Learn to deal.

I am officially done with this thread.

Have a great one folks.
edit on 10/2/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

I thought you had enough. So much for walking away huh?

Both of you seem to be obsessed and filled with hatred and loathing of anything Israel or Jewish.

I don't know how you consider valid criticism as hatred. The absurdity in Israel's actions is so blatantly obvious, and to have people blindly defend these actions is even more absurd.

On topic... there is somewhat of a new update. Even Germany is telling Israel that THEY are the ones who are interfering with peace negotiations.

Merkel tells Netanyahu new settlement plans 'raise doubts' Israel is serious about new talks

You know Israel is pushing their luck if Germany steps in and publicly criticizes them.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Reply to post by davidboullata

So the Christans and Muslims living in Israel are really Jewish.

Go figure.

Huh? No. Palestinians all come from the same ethnic group. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are religions.

Just like the English used to all be Catholic until Henry the VIII turned them into Protestants. They were still the same people they just changed their belief system.

There is mounting archeoligical evidence showing that there was no exodus from Egypt...the ancient Jews were in fact Canaanites: Watch this episode of PBS' NOVA.

The real exodus (if you can call it that) was in 538 BC when the Jews are freed from captivity in Babylon and return to Jerusalem to read the Torah for the first time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidboullata

Reply to post by davidboullata

So the Christans and Muslims living in Israel are really Jewish.

Go figure.

Huh? No. Palestinians all come from the same ethnic group. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are religions.

Just like the English used to all be Catholic until Henry the VIII turned them into Protestants. They were still the same people they just changed their belief system.

There is mounting archeoligical evidence showing that there was no exodus from Egypt...the ancient Jews were in fact Canaanites: Watch this episode of PBS' NOVA.

[color=limegreen]The real exodus (if you can call it that) was in 538 BC when the Jews are freed from captivity in Babylon and return to Jerusalem to read the Torah for the first time.

Many scholars are tilting the scales on that assumption too.

There may be some evidence that the "Jews" in captivity were actually a merchant class of elite.

The "captivity" and "expulsions" may have been trade expansions in reality.

The results spoke for themselves at a later time.

Business was business as they said.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

umm... no. Speaking for myself, I sympathize with the palestinian suffering on the same grounds that I sympathize with jewish suffering during WW2...
..and I will criticize the Israeli regime on the same grounds that I would criticize any oppresive government... such as the Nazis.

So I am not playing favorites here.

edit on 4-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
sk0rpi0n - as far as individual men, women and children who suffered in WWII, I agree with you but I encourage you to investigate what we now have access to with regard to the documents related to WWI and WWII why the wars started, most importantly when the wars could have ended and how many people would have been saved.

Jewish American explains what really happened.

sk0rpi0n - Zionism and its twin ideology Communism (read about Rabbi Moses Hess) caused the death of over 100,000,000 people in the 20th century.

sk0rpi0n - Israel was not created because of WWII. WWII happened because the Zionists wanted to create Israel.

This is not opinion. It is fact and if you read about the Zionists effort to convince the Turks to give them Palestine and failing, then going to the Russians and suggesting Russia go to war with the Ottoman Empire and failing and finally going to the British and succeeding.

Also read about the radical Zionist Jacob Henry Schiff and how he financed the Japanese military build up because he wanted to crush Russia.

Zionism really is pure evil and ordianry Jews have been used like pawns in the game. The elite Zionists did not give a damn if a few thousand ordinary Jews died 100 or 70 years ago and don't care now.

The death of Jews has been a great aid in advancing the cause of Zionism.

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

umm... no. Speaking for myself, I sympathize with the palestinian suffering on the same grounds that I sympathize with jewish suffering during WW2...
..and I will criticize the Israeli regime on the same grounds that I would criticize any oppresive government... such as the Nazis.

So I am not playing favorites here.

edit on 4-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join