learn more

Ron Paul kicked out of third place by Herman Cain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Source

(Reuters) - Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has regained his status as front-runner in the race for the Republican presidential nomination and one-time pizza executive Herman Cain has tripled his support to reach third place, a Fox News poll said on Wednesday.

Ron Paul is outta there. He peaked and is falling back to where he belongs.
It is my opinion that he scared the bejeezes out of everyone when he said in the last debate that he was in third place and gloating about it. Then there are the rabid followers that try to rig every strawpoll and online poll out there, a clear sign of weakness. So they jumped to Herman Cain, all those that do not like Romney or Perry that is.
Now Ron Paul is left with only his devoted rabid fanbase, the same rabid fanbase that I predicted would destroy him again like in 08. He self imploded faster than I thought though.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I guess you are a pychopath also then who advocates shooting up kids with vaccines. I guess there are some really sick people in the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Do you know what the word "narcissistic" means? If not I would suggest you look it up and then take a long hard look at yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
who cares about the pizza guy

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I guess you are a pychopath also then who advocates shooting up kids with vaccines. I guess there are some really sick people in the world.

Spoken like a true rabid fan of Ron Paul.
Where in this post was there any mention of vaccines?
And what is a pychopath, is that some Ron Paul secret handshake speak that only you guys understand?

I am going to take from your reaction that the devoted followers are not taking this news very well.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Clearly you could have used the word "rabid" a few more times in your silly rant.

I've searched the net, and haven't found any proof of such an outbreak, nor have you provided any.

Do you think the CDC will be holding a press conference?

----------------

The whole "hate RP" thing will only increase until the GOP primaries are over.

The right, because they want their candidate in there, and the left because he's the only one that will run as an independent, diluting any vote against their flailing rock star.

Void of any rational debate, they have to resort to insulting anyone that supports him. It's childish and petty, but they seem to think it will work.
edit on 29-9-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
you are allowed to have your opinion, however it seems this threads one and only goal is to incite Ron Paul fans into an argument, bashing their candidate, for no other reason than to bash him. TROLL behavior. If Cain is so strong how about talking about him and not Mr. Paul?

If you have to resort to bashing to make yourself feel better, GLP is full of your kind of people. I am sure they would love you there.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Spoken like a true rabid fan of Ron Paul.
Where in this post was there any mention of vaccines?
And what is a pychopath, is that some Ron Paul secret handshake speak that only you guys understand?

I am going to take from your reaction that the devoted followers are not taking this news very well.

You obviously agree with those candidates who advocate forced vaccinations of children, do you not? You obviously think this is a good thing otherwise you would not have written what you did. Forcing any child to take a dangerous vaccine such a gardasil against their will is equal to serious child abuse in my book, and possibly child murder.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I personally don't know any conservatives who are for Rick Perry, but I don't live anywhere near Texas. Likewise I don't know anyone who supports Michelle Bachman, but then again I'm not in Minnesota either. I do know a few who like Mitt Romney. None of those above will get my vote.

Most of the conservatives I know are either for Herman Cain, Ron Paul, or are waiting for someone else to jump in the race. I like a lot of things about Cain and Paul.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is a sad day if this is the case. A sad day indeed.

We did all see this coming. In this day and age someone like Ron Paul cannot get into office. They need the people power. Any people power directed to a person that doesn't have their interests in mind (I would've said heart but we know the rest really aren't sure what a heartbeat is, let alone a heart) is to be knocked down from their high, brave, and morally sound, horse.

The constitution is dead in America. With it dies your hope.

Your Avatar aptly describes you. Well done.
edit on 29-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul is king in this election. You cannot bring up another candidates name without mentioning the good doctor. These polls are taken daily, and new articles are created daily. It also depends on the region, for example Ron Paul is possibly the front runner in Iowa.

Don't worry though, I don't hate Cain. We will need someone to deliver pizzas to my "Ron Paul won the Presidency" party.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
if the nation wants a Fed ex chairman in charge of the govt. then that's what will happen, sad day for the country if so. only thing about Cains platform that has any merit is his 9 9 9 plan other than that he is the same sock puppet as the rest with zero foreign relations experience. he may balance the budget but he will have us at war with the entire middle east as he is such a rabid Zionist... no better than the rest of the trash heap.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Methinks you do not have a historical grasp of how polling jumps around and how early we are in the election cycle.

Would do well to look into polling numbers from around this time back in 2007 to see how there is still a lot of movement to come on all sides and in all directions. Only time will tell what happens, but if Cain doesn't get his fundraising up, polling's not going to do much to help him (although I definitely like him better than most of the other options).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

Do you know what the word "narcissistic" means? If not I would suggest you look it up and then take a long hard look at yourself.

You Ron Paul people have only yourselves to blame for his demise, it is you who needs to take a long look in the mirror. Continually shouting he's the best thing since sliced bread apparently has turned a lot of people off to Ron Paul in disgust and they took a closer look at Herman Cain and are following him now.

I really take no credit for the glaringly obvious prediction I made. Now that the cloud of Ron Paul fanaticism has lifted, it is just the inevitable outcome that Americans would see Ron Paul for the fringer that he is and go with someone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I respect your point of view. but this thread is....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by ParAvion

You Ron Paul people have only yourselves to blame for his demise, it is you who needs to take a long look in the mirror. Continually shouting he's the best thing since sliced bread apparently has turned a lot of people off to Ron Paul in disgust and they took a closer look at Herman Cain and are following him now.

I really take no credit for the glaringly obvious prediction I made. Now that the cloud of Ron Paul fanaticism has lifted, it is just the inevitable outcome that Americans would see Ron Paul for the fringer that he is and go with someone else.

Now now, first off let's stop with the generalizations like "You Ron Paul people". There are a lot of mild-mannered Paul supporters as well (like my parents and grandmother), and generalizing doesn't do anyone any good. If you'll take a look through some political forums, you'll see that all candidates have their share of more...exuberant...supporters.

I wish a lot more people would take a lot closer looks at Cain, though...he's got some big issues as would apparently be very hostile to islam based on a few things he's said, and he's no enemy of bankers or big business with his support for the Fed and approval of the various bailouts.

Additionally, one poll (conducted by Fox News, no less) does not have a great deal of significance, and as I said, we're still very early for polling to jump around significantly (research Huckabee's old numbers and then compare to his performance in Iowa caucuses, and so forth). And you also have to remember facts about polling such as who is polled and who they can be structured toward certain results.

And finally, as to Paul being a fringer...what policy views do you have disagreements with? In politics, it's best to discuss the issues at hand.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok all of you doubters don't like the FoxNews Poll, playbook 101 move to discredit anything from Fox blah blah blah.

Well how's this then, the CURRENT ZOGBY poll.

Zogby source

Rick Perry has tumbled by more than 20 percentage points over the past month among Republican presidential primary voters and is now second to Herman Cain, who leads the field with 28%.

That's right, you read it right. Herman Cain is in the lead!!!

This is unconroversial proof that voters are disatisfied with Romney and Perry, and failed to choose Ron Paul, in fact you could say they kicked him to the curb because Herman Cain is now the frontrunner.

Ron Paul is down for the count.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul's worst enemy is his own supporters.

Spam online polls, cry about the media, don't even bother to register as Republicans.

The results of this are expected. 6% tops in any national poll.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'd say you were a paid propagandist for whomever you are doing your work for but you really aren't very good at propaganda so I can't say that.

Nice try, though. Here's the original title to the article linked.

Romney leads, Cain third among Republicans: Fox poll

Your title?

Ron Paul kicked out of third place by Herman Cain,

I'm not buying. Not even a very good attempt at propaganda.It's been a while since I read the T&C around here but I do think ATS tends to frown on changing article titles for your own purpose which is exactly what happened here. Could be different forum rules but I don't remember anymore.

I don't even get it. Why bother here on ATS? This is a different sort of place and not really full of regular Joe's, so to speak, and arguing against OR FOR RP on this forum is just plain stupid. Everyone's minds are made up and we don't trust the government so why is it a surprise that a bunch of kooky tinfoil-hat wearing people want RP? The better propaganda would be to ignore all of us but you would rather come here, insult us and make up titles to articles to propagandize the moment.

You are a person with a agenda, to make RP look bad whenever you can. You don't post about anything else other than RP hate. Why bother? Your agenda is so clear that no one here except a couple of other RP haters on this board agree with you, you can't even get more than a couple of flags and stars as no one here agrees with you.

Seriously, your make believe titles and attempts to try and bash RP are so transparent(unlike our government, a lame LOL there) that you just look foolish. It does not work here on ATS so, again, why bother?

If you want to debate RP's positions, fine, but you aren't, you are simply bashing the man and his supporters. That is not a debate, that is a insult to a debate. Debate like a man, not a child. It really is insulting to us all here at ATS. We're not children fighting over the bucket at the sandbox, so act like it, please? I can handle you not liking RP, I can handle actual facts that debate RP's points. You bring none of that.

I'll bet, though, that you won't answer one of my questions, you will spin it whatever way you like. That's fine. I've said my truth, you can speak yours. I just wish you could speak it with some civility and decorum instead of insults.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The GOP is scared to death of Dr. Paul.

The GOP leadership will never nominate a black man like Cain.

Perry will rise again to be the front runner to carry the corporate banner to victory and glory!!

I love American politics with all the twists and turns, back stabbing, corruption, lies, deception....all in the name of freedom at the ballot box.
edit on 29-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join