It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Film, Literature and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In these videos investigative journalist James Corbett (of The Corbett Report) explores how the idea of a New World Order is implemented, be it covertly or overtly, in the films and literature that we all too willingly consume. These films and books are working to transform your conscious opinions and subconscious mind.

But to what end?

Brave New World - Film, Literature and the New World Order

In this installment of "Film, Literature and the New World Order," The Corbett Report explores Aldous Huxley's classic work of science-fiction, Brave New World. Brave New World is a dystopic vision of a nightmare future in which worker drones are engineered from birth to perform slave labour for a world dictatorship. Even more frighteningly, the workers have even been engineered to love their servitude. Most frightening of all, Huxley's own family background and experience might show that Brave New World is not so completely fictional as we would like to believe...

The Insider - Film, Literature & the New World Order

On this edition of Film, Literature & the New World Order we compare the Hollywoodized story of a corporate whistleblower to the painful reality that most fraud takes place with the full understanding and help of the regulators and the media.

Franz Kafka's "The Trial" - Film, Literature & The New World Order

On this installment of Film, Literature and the New World Order, The Corbett Report delves into Franz Kafka's nightmare vision of a world where nameless accusations initiate extra-legal proceedings against the accused, ensnaring them in a system of control at once pervasive and invisible...a nightmare vision that is slowly coming true.

Bladerunner - Film, Literature and the New World Order

Bladerunner is a dystopic vision of a nightmarish future where the masses live in squalid conditions and dream of getting off world. Little do they know their masters are engaged in a plan to engineer them into more perfect slaves...a plan called the New World Order.

Of course, there are plenty more.

Feel free to add your own examples. I will be adding my own in due course

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Excellent post, my friend.

You've gotten my S+F!

I shall be bookmarking this thread, so I can watch & go through each video, later on.

As for my own video documentaries on the subject...I have a ton of them to show you.

The only problem is that some of the are a little out there...Some are great, & some start off great, but soon veer away into a whole different topic, altogether!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

NWO Secret Societies and Biblical Prophecies Vol. 1

Probably one of, if not, the best documentary I've seen, in regards to NWO:

As for literature, on the topic...I would highly suggest reading a book, titled:

En Route to Global Occupation by Gary Kah.

www.amazon.co.uk...

ISBN 0-910311-97-8 copyright 1992.

It's a great read, for anybody interested in past & present political history of America & the world...& it's ties to major multi-media corporations, as well as, the usual suspects (Bildebergs, CFR, Federal Reserve, etc).

There are also several other books by author, Gary Kah.

But I am yet to read them, & they are to do with related topics, but not actually NWO.
edit on 29-9-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh wow. This is extremely interesting! I will definitely have to watch the videos later. Thank you so much for posting.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks for posting that video

What I meant was to post examples of when the New World Order has been approached by authors or film directors/screen writers, not so much NWO themed documentaries. But that's fine

One such example is H.G Wells.

top topics

join