It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Loligag
Very interesting OP. I think you're being honest, but I do have some questions though:
1) Have you ever had any experience like this before?
2) Have you ever attempted to call on entities to get them to manifest?
3) When you got the impression of this creature what did you feel?
4) Have you ever seen or heard of anything that could influence a sighting like this?
5) How did you feel after the sighting?
6) Where you tired when this occurred?
7) Do you think anything more mundane could have caused this?
Again, I'm not just being a skeptic. I honestly would like to know, because frankly I don't have an answer for it.
Originally posted by TurkeyTots
1) Nope, nothing like it. I don't particularly believe in the supernatural (ghosts, etc), but I am tempted to believe in other intelligent life somewhere in the universe.
2) Never. Not for any religious reason (I'm atheist) or any other reason at all.
3) I felt afraid and intimidated. Again, I don't know if it was just from the shock of it, but I felt a strong urge to just get away from it.
4) I really don't know... I can't think of anything in the short-term that would have inspired it. I've been on this site for a long time (before officially joining), so I'm pretty immune to all the out-there stuff that gets posted.
5) Relieved to be away from it... curious about what it was... anxious about future "encounters"
6) Not particularly. It was around 11pm and I'd been up since around 6am, but that's all normal for me. I don't generally start feeling "tired" until after midnight.
7) I would think so, but I have no idea what it would be. There was nothing physically there and I have yet to experience any similar feelings or "sightings" since then.
Thanks for the interest... hopefully one day I'll understand it better.