It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its HOT! Summer seems to be back

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by jrmcleod
But im just guessing this has alot to do with recent solar activity ?

Nothing whatsoever. Just weather. It happens.

Sorry but its not just weather

Again today in the high 20s for weeks now in the high 20s, this is October it should be much much colder, in London it hit 31c THAT IS NOT just weather is it it? not in this part of the world at this time of year, that is something a little bit more significant then "just weather" in my opinion, literally all my family members (older) can't remember anything like it, especially here down in the South East /London,

Alot of long range weather forecasts are modelled on solar activity and, they seem to be the most reliable models too, so saying.... Nothing whatsoever. Just weather. It happens. is just ridiculous because it OBVIOUSLY does it doesn't just get unusually warm because of "IT JUST HAPPENS" there is a reason for it, and its totally obvious the reason IS SOLAR ACTIVITY,

Why? well because its not summer any more and its got very hot all of a sudden even tho the conditions for this weather was there weeks ago, it wasn't as hot, because the suns not as strong, regardless of the jets stream regardless of continental air it should not be this hot with out a little extra juice from the sun, and the right conditions over the UK at the time of High Solar Activity,

Piers Corbyn, of WeatherAction uses historical weather patterns & solar observations to produce long range forecasts,

Its not typically 31c in London in October therefore its not just weather/normal

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Okay then, it's global warming

Doesn't look like today's date record (28.3c in 1908) nor those for the 5th and 6th (28.9c in 1921 on both days) will be broken. The warm plume has gone - all back to normal.

btw not sure why you mention Piers Corbyn - he forecast a severe storm for the 30th Sept/1st Oct

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here in France it is amazing! All last week we had temps between 28 - 30!
Went to the beach Saturday and got incredibly tan, the water was even delightful!
It continues today..... I am off to hop on my horse and go for a ride.
I cannot believe this is October!
July was cold and rainy though, so we deserve this.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join