It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Here The People's Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky

Originally posted by GreatScot

How about the 5th of November this year and next outside your capital

So you post a bunch of RT propaganda then right here you basically expose yourself as an outside agitator trying to stir things up here in the States.

My GAWD people are actually falling for this?
I petty the foos!

A little education for you...

RT is reporting this, because they loooove to see something kicking off in the USA. And it's true that if this were happening in Russia they wouldn't be reporting it.

BUT...

Where are all your American networks? Why was Yahoo caught blocking any email mentioning it? Why is Twitter censoring it?

You can't scream about external media while ignoring the blatant fact that yours is under corporate/government control.
If the OWS protest has done nothing else, it has exposed the fact that your entire media is corrupt, controlled, manipulated and censored. And you are a slave to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I have been following since the beginning of ows. Have read tonnes of articles, seen pictures, watched the live feeds. Watched interviews with the people there.

It is a movement that is growing. And when people break away from the illusion that everything is OK. The corporate run media will not report it accurately, Follow the independent media. The people on the ground.

History is in the making. And even if it does fizzle out. The seeds have been planted.

There are people that work, and go after work. There are people who are unable to attend, but voice their solidarity to the movement. There may be 1000-3000 on a march, but there are much more thousands that support the movement.
edit on 29/9/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i thought you where gonna show blood in the streets. until then there is no meaningful revolution. sorry eveyone but revolution without death is just a bunch of protestors getting beat up. and no one cares about peole getting beat up, they will just laugh at you for putting yourself in a position to get beat up. sorry so real but the truth hurts. and so should a revolution. it should be hard, dirty , bloody and hurt everyone in one way or the other.
learn from history or you arew doomed to repeat it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

these movements are making me sick. they are nothing more, or should i say--they are the same as the doomsayers on ats. there will be a new one everyday and nothing will ever happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is why ATS annoys me sometimes.
Violence will lower ourselves to their level. Peaceful protest will work. Numbers increase. The more people attend the 70+ occupy cities. The more they stop using banks. The more they stop shopping at walmart or target. The better.

Its happening no matter what some people here say, a lot of the people here are very depressed, and think nothing is going to change. Well, when the world changes. You'll have #occupywallstreet to thank.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
reply to post by AzureSky

these movements are making me sick. they are nothing more, or should i say--they are the same as the doomsayers on ats. there will be a new one everyday and nothing will ever happen.

Go ahead and be sick then.
You're one person, if you have no hope then thats your issue i suppose.
You cannot tell the future, no matter how hard you try. There is no telling what the future holds. And if people stopped and started giving a # about other people, they'd be down there at OWS

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Violence is not being used as it's a pseudopsychological warfare. To let TPTB know that we've got their number. Besides, do you really want say, 100,000 of us packed like sardines in a confined space so it'd be that much easier to take us out? Hiel No! We will not just hand them a victory.

BTW, This is not apart of the con known as "The Left-v-Right" paradigm whereas the Protestors are Dems and those against are the GOP. It us "Us-v-Them", the people v the banks and TPTB. Americans for America and any other nation who yearns to be free from their reach and control.

Go #OWS!
edit on 29-9-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I guarantee there were people saying the exact same crap during the first stages of the american revolution. Guess they were wrong.

You will be wrong too. And just an odd coincidence i guess.

But i was talking to a friend and he gave me information that he had stumbled upon, just talking. About something called project looking glass? Where whomever has it can see into the future. Now. I heard that they cannot see past 2012, and they do not know why (assuming it is real of course).

Perhaps such an object only sees the future in the current paradigm. A paradigm shift is coming. And it will not stop. I have always felt it odd, being in a system that is rife with problems such as these.

The human species has had the creativity smashed out of it by a never ending stream of debt. People do not go to college or university because they cannot afford the debt that it holds. They cannot get loans. It stops people from doing WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, and makes them do what they HAVE to do in order to integrate into the system and 'provide'. And pay taxes, so the taxes can be handed out to the corporatacracy. Hand out our taxes so we can hold oilfields in the middle east. War for profit. And we see none of this profit, the corporate agenda does though.

War is old people talking, and young people dying.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
a bunch of protestors getting beat up. and no one cares about peole getting beat up, they will just laugh at you for putting yourself in a position to get beat up.

Yes, there are a lot of YouTubers out there who relish in the misfortune of others. They are self initiated tools of TPTB. Ironically, TBTB don't care at all about our suffering, so these protests have no effect on TBTB. I see these get-togethers as networking. I hope the protesters are planning on breaking away to build self sufficient societies together. We have to start by stopping.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I learn a lot from Russia today but I am always aware of the RUSSIA in front of today.

Russia is not as bad as the US media portrays it to be either. Yes, sometimes the Russian govt. does some messed up stuff. Yes, sometimes the US govt does some messed up stuff too.
I personally don't feel like it is a life or death football game where I have to cringe every-time 'the other team' has a bit of success.

I always imagine that Russia is kinda like "been there done that" to a lot that is going on, considering they went into Afghanistan and their economy went to heck and then their system had to change.

I only HOPE that the US comes out of it as well as Russia has.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I feel alot of post have missed the point here are these interviews not conducted with american citizens dont people listen to there own countrymen and women anymore well just for some who may have seen Noam Chomsky is supporting now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join