It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible candidate for the antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I know that I will get a lot of flack for starting a thread like this and I am not normally one to draw attention to a possible candidate for the AC, but the evidence is starting to mount.

I am going to quote from another member on ATS and then put in my own additional information with my slant on the topic.

The following is Quoted from ATS member St Udio:

i go more with the 42 months/ 42 months model

the person who will later be revealed as the AC will grow in stature and charisma and power for the first
1,260 days which equals 42 months (or the first half of the 70th week ~end times & tribulation~)

As it stands now, Øbama entered office in January 2009
42 months later will be July 2012 ...this date would be the earliest date that the AC would be 'revealed'...
scriptures inform us that in the middle of the final week the AC will receive a fatal/mortal head wound but shall recover and live...and all the world will be astonished

so, if Øbama does get a fatal head wound, sometime between June-July 2012, which falls into the 42 month period of becoming president

Or if the man Øbama does not begin the 42 month countdown until he won the 'peace Prize' in Oct 2009... then the 42 months would fall in April 2013.

in any event, we will not know if Barrack Obama will become the AC until July 2012 or April 2013..
so we all have some months to prepare, for the forced Mark/Number/or Name to be accepted on our hand or forehead

Consider the following video, it reveals that Obama has very little respect for the bible or the teachings of Jesus:

And yet he acknowledges that Jesus Christ is Lord just yesterday and he is not really all that pleased about the circumstances in which he makes this admission. The look of distaste on his face as he makes this admission is clear:

Even Satan and the demons acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord.

JAS 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.

MT 8:28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. "What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

Everything seems to be lining up. Somebody just had a dream that Obama would be wounded in the head by a plastic or glass sword/dagger while standing on a podium. Check out this vid and read the description below of the dream (skip to about 5 mins in to get to the dream):

Description of the dream (taken from the description box in the youtube video):

Underground troops marching through tunnels and across suspension bridges through caverns, someone attacks the president with a non-metallic knife or sword (maybe glass?) - looked like probable head wound, people in the future caught worshiping and educating their children about Jesus in secret.

God bless you all during these times, I do believe that we are amongst the final generation before Jesus return.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

will receive a fatal/mortal head wound but shall recover and live...and all the world will be astonished

seems like a politician earlier this year had that happen to them?
Oh darn this memory of mine... I cannot think of their name... Oh well guess its for the best...
wait... I think I remember... no wait its gone...
Guess I didnt need to remember tHer name

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Obama is high on my list of suspects as well. He came from nowhere (politically and literally) to control the most powerful nation in the world, he enthralls masses of people with his speech, and really... What's up with that Peace Prize. And the obvious disdain he has for Christianity doesn't help his case. I'm not ready to say "Yes he is," but he's right up there.

And you are right; even demons and Satan himself acknowledge Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't understand the Devil, I really don't. He KNOWS how this will all play out, yet he continues to resist the irresistible. Maybe he's just trying to frag as many humans down with him as he can as a final FU to God. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Honestly, I already knew clicking into your thread this was going to be about.... Obama (oh [snip] I said his name!)

Personally, ever since I've read "The Story of B" I've been inclined to think the author's idea about who the antichrist is, is spot on. It's a great read, I highly recommend it.

As for Obama, it's my opinion that those with this mindset in the far right evangelical crowd give this guy way to much credit. He's just a lame duck president thus far, and to be honest, I think there is a good likely hood that he will be a one term president, so long as the GOP doesn't screw things up by sending the wrong candidate to go up against him.

I don't believe we are living in the end times. People for many many years have been believing they are living in the end times. I think it's selfish to be honest. Out of all the billions of people who have lived on this earth, you really think your so special that you get the opportunity to witness the end? Well don't worry, so have many many others that have come before us, and I'm sure many many others will after we are long gone.

Maybe I need to re-digest the content of the OP, but I find it odd that a fellow ATS member is being quoted here as if he's Nostradamus. And I don't really think dreams fall into the line of evidence.

Anyway, happy antichrist hunting!

- LS

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

will receive a fatal/mortal head wound but shall recover and live...and all the world will be astonished

Oh darn this memory of mine... I cannot think of their name... Oh well guess its for the best...

Gabriel Gifford is the congress woman who was shot in the head and lived, and quite amazingly is up, walking and talking, and working....

I dout it's Obama really. He is too much of an Idiot and expect this AC to have a little more likeability. We all can't stand him, that doesn't make for a good AC following to me. I lean more towards Lady Ga Ga, haha!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

Originally posted by EvolEric

Gabriel Gifford is the congress woman who was shot in the head and lived, and quite amazingly is up, walking and talking, and working....

I dout it's Obama really. He is too much of an Idiot and expect this AC to have a little more likeability. We all can't stand him, that doesn't make for a good AC following to me. I lean more towards Lady Ga Ga, haha!

What if after Obama receives a fatal head wound, Satan possesses him and Obama becomes more likeable?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Back when Obama was running I was really amazed at the way many people worshipped him, I've never seen anything like it in my 50+ years (maybe Kennedy, but I was too young to notice/ understand). He does fit the profile that most people expect of the AC (charismatic, influential, powerful, outwardly kind with an undercurrent of something else). But his complete unraveling since taking office points towards him not being the AC. Basically he's alienated most of his fan base and lost his world standing and he's shown that he had no idea how to lead others. One would expect the AC to continue to gain in popularity as the Trib marches onward and to assert extreme power over the government (think Hitler), and expand his influence worldwide. I suppose that if Obama were to go through an assassination attempt it might rally more support behind him, but it doesn't seem likely that even that event would raise him to an AC-level position of power though.

edit on 29-9-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Obama is an excellent textbook candidate for the AC...

But I dont buy it.
Cos he is too fitting for the job...
Well almost fitting...

AC is supposed to be a really loveable guy (or gal)

Have you seen Obama's approval ratings?

I dont wanna argue with anyone over the bible

If i am wrong, i am sorry

But as I understand it the AC will be Jewish...
The Jews will think the AC is Jesus
etc... and so forth...

I'm waiting for someone who is so awesome that kids are naming their pets after them...
people are getting tattoo's of this person...
Where everyone in the world loves them...
Everytime this person speaks, millions cry tears of joy
...blah blah so forth...

Obama... where is his love?
I think Obama is sort of a "distraction"
he's the type of character everyone looks at and says
"That old Obama, he's the devil"

All the while, someone else slips in, warms your heart, makes you smile... while stealing your soul...
Cos Obama was too good of a candidate... no one will suspect the new person...

dun dun dun

(i'm not mocking anyone here)

edit on 9/29/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

lol....

you wasnt supposed to mention tHer name!!!

Quickly edit your post before the NSA sees it!

They will surely round us up...

Actually to be honest...
I am afraid to mention that sweet ladies name

She totally creeps me the flick out

I am glad she is doing better though

I really am glad, no joke.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Just like the Hitler youth (clip from 3 years ago):

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

No, it's not Obama. The antichrist will carry 3 titles:

1. King of Babylon
2. King of Tyre
3. "The Assyrian"

He'll come from the revived Roman Empire, and not Europe, the Byzantine Empire lasted 1,000 years after Rome fell.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, it's not Obama. The antichrist will carry 3 titles:

1. King of Babylon
2. King of Tyre
3. "The Assyrian"

He'll come from the revived Roman Empire, and not Europe, the Byzantine Empire lasted 1,000 years after Rome fell.

The eastern leg of the revived Roman empire (Ottoman empire) consist's of muslim nations. Obama is a muslim.

I do not agree with everything that Walid Shoebat teaches, but he makes a strong case for the muslim nations playing a big role in the end times.

A lot of mystery surrounds the birthplace of Barack Obama. Is it possible that he was not born in Hawaii or Kenya but rather in one of those midddle eastern countries? Maybe he has had to deliberately shroud his birthplace in mystery so biblical scholars cannot point at him and say 'aha, the antichrist!'

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
To be honest here...

I believe the AC is here... and has been for a very very long time.

Catholic Church... the Papacy

I do believe we are living in the 1000 years of Satan's reign already and we are near the end of it...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

All the while, someone else slips in, warms your heart, makes you smile... while stealing your soul...
Cos Obama was too good of a candidate... no one will suspect the new person...

dun dun dun

(i'm not mocking anyone here)

I was thinking the same thing. I've been hearing 'Obama is the antichrist' since before his election. At first, I entertained the notion; after everyone else got on board with the idea, I jumped off. I knew he wasn't.

You're right, it will be someone everyone will idolize.
Someone with great wisdom and cunning.
Someone who promotes peace and love.
This person will have an answer to all the worlds problems.
He will present himself as the white knight in shinning armor to the oppressed people.
He will perform many great works and be put at the head of the UN under the NWO
It's gotta be someone no one will suspect.
What if it's....

RON PAUL.

[cue the dramatic music and thunder]

Didn't see that one coming. did you?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Even Satan and the demons acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Obviously, because one is nothing, without the other.

How big of a box office hit, would Batman have been, if there was no Joker, or Penguin?
Would Clark Kent, be a commonly known name, if there was no Lex Luthor?

Without creating a villain, there is nothing to compare the superhero against, in order to create the appearance of him as being good.... and vice versa.

A possible candidate for the antichrist

• Who are the other nominees?
  • Is this going to be on the same ballot, as the presidential election, or will this be separate?

[color=FFD1B3]Everything seems to be lining up. Somebody just had a dream........

• posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
    link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

[color=FFD1B3]Everything seems to be lining up. Somebody just had a dream........

AC 2:17 " `In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.

AC 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I will pour out my Spirit on [color=FFBD96]all people......................

Everything seems to be lining up. [color=FFBD96]Somebody just had a dream........
    Here is 1, that said so.

The total seems to be a few people shy of [color=FFBD96]ALL.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
    link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I will pour out my Spirit on [color=FFBD96]all people......................

Everything seems to be lining up. [color=FFBD96]Somebody just had a dream........
    Here is 1, that said so.

The total seems to be a few people shy of [color=FFBD96]ALL.

All, meaning no discrimination between those that receive revelations and those that don't. Not all, as in every single person on the planet. Believers and non believers will receive dreams and visions.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
    link   
    Barack Obama was called the Messiah in Latin American countries. He never dissuaded them from calling him that. Only those who accept there is something messiah-like about themselves allow it to continue. He, himself, said in the New Hampshire primary speech that "the light will shine through the window and you will get an epiphany to vote for Obama". Those were his words, he applied a religious term to get people to vote for him.

There are several things about that man though the Bible talks about. It says the beast will rise from the sea with frogs coming from his mouth and he will be slain, then it will appear that he comes back to life. He receives his power from Satan.

The Bible also says the beast will have ten heads and seven crowns. Several will be cut off.

I think it is interesting how the Bible describes nations as animals, and those animals have unusual characteristics. Even the United States is described, but you have to know the history of nations to get an understanding.In all of Bible prophecy, the only nations mentioned by name that we still call them today by are Egypt, Ethiopia, Syria, Lebanon, Greece and Israel.

Because those other countries are mentioned by description, we should learn what the Bible says in their description.

The name Barack has two meanings, depending on if you speak Arabic or Hebrew. In Arabic it means "bless" and in Hebrew it means "lightning". His middle name is Hussein, which means "good boy". So if you are Arabic speaking you are really saying "bless good boy Obama". I can't bless his name so I just call him Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
    link   
    reply to post by WarminIndy

That is very insightful information. Do you believe Obama to be AC?

A friend of mine, who was once Black Ops, and has connections to lobbyists, says Obama will be elected the head of the United Nations when the New World Order arises. There is, of course, no evidence backing this bold claim, but I do trust his sources as he is an honest man. It's one of those, "I heard from a guy who heard it from another guy" scenarios, but that doesn't make it untrue. I suppose only time will tell...

However, Obama will have to improve his approval rating before he becomes glorified by the multitudes of the world. Is Israel goes to war with the middle east and Obama steps in to propose peace and unity, that would certainly be a tall tale sign...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join