It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I play/played on Twisting Nether. I have one of everything. I don't know if I am done with the game yet. It was fun for a while.

I am actually looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OXmanK

Agreed. Star Wars TOR looks good. Start date is 22 december. Feels like I've been waiting for this for years. I like the idea of having a crew do all the crafting too. And you have to look after your crew or they can turn against you. Wonder that that means exactly??

edit on 2-10-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

Whats your ingame name? Might have bumped into you, since i'm from the Eonar server aswell! ;-)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

i played since a few months after release

pre bc i had a 60 hunter main on warsong and then transferred to chromaggus as more brazilians came on and caused every large guild and good player to leave. my exp is every raid boss downed up until AQ. didnt play naxx at all

BC i had the same hunter to 70 and a warlock to 70 on burning blade and raided up until sunwell and dabbled in it a little bit

WOTLK i had my lock raised to 80 and a pally raised to 80 as well as a 2nd hunter i raised to 80 still on burning blade and raided everything to offer cuz it was just to damn easy -_-

CATA i had the 2nd hunter from wotlk on burning blade and a 2nd pally leveled on darkspear and raided everything as well because once again it was way to easy.. i led my own guild and we went in to clear most everything in a couple tries without ever doing it.

i just recently let my account expire and dont really plan to go back. the quality of the game has suffered over the years and the community just sucks now. there are also servers that are pvp dominant now and pve dominant which really throws off the game. going on to one server you will see everyone in arena gear and if you arent then you are considered a noob and if you go to the other where everyone is pve geared you will need to be in great gear to do anything or you are a noob.

if blizzard ever brings back a game where raids depend on large numbers of players with the feeling of accomplishment from gear you gain and pvp grinding to the top i will buy it but til then... no

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
reply to post by Elexio

i played since a few months after release

pre bc i had a 60 hunter main on warsong and then transferred to chromaggus as more brazilians came on and caused every large guild and good player to leave. my exp is every raid boss downed up until AQ. didnt play naxx at all

BC i had the same hunter to 70 and a warlock to 70 on burning blade and raided up until sunwell and dabbled in it a little bit

WOTLK i had my lock raised to 80 and a pally raised to 80 as well as a 2nd hunter i raised to 80 still on burning blade and raided everything to offer cuz it was just to damn easy -_-

CATA i had the 2nd hunter from wotlk on burning blade and a 2nd pally leveled on darkspear and raided everything as well because once again it was way to easy.. i led my own guild and we went in to clear most everything in a couple tries without ever doing it.

i just recently let my account expire and dont really plan to go back. the quality of the game has suffered over the years and the community just sucks now. there are also servers that are pvp dominant now and pve dominant which really throws off the game. going on to one server you will see everyone in arena gear and if you arent then you are considered a noob and if you go to the other where everyone is pve geared you will need to be in great gear to do anything or you are a noob.

if blizzard ever brings back a game where raids depend on large numbers of players with the feeling of accomplishment from gear you gain and pvp grinding to the top i will buy it but til then... no

yeah tell me about it, lightnings blade is 84% horde!!!! its stupid!! and its pvp server so you go no chance questing!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I played for 5 years.. I miss it, I stopped playing after Cata came out. Got to level 82 on my Druid and just.. couldn't play anymore for some reason.. I do miss raiding with my guild a lot.

I left off with my level 82 Feral/Resto Druid, 80 Surv Hunter, 80 Blood DK, 72 Pally..

..Now this thread has made me want to go back again!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have an 85 paladin..which i haven't played in so long...and an 85 belf mage on azshara which sucks cause its low population, i need to realm transfer when i can afford it
Currently leveling a rogue for the first time

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deadscreameyes
I played for 5 years.. I miss it, I stopped playing after Cata came out. Got to level 82 on my Druid and just.. couldn't play anymore for some reason.. I do miss raiding with my guild a lot.

I left off with my level 82 Feral/Resto Druid, 80 Surv Hunter, 80 Blood DK, 72 Pally..

..Now this thread has made me want to go back again!

Do it get on it again, I was on my enhancments shammy last night in a few epics and blues and greens pumping out 1.9kDPS....
what server was you playing on?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyssh
I have an 85 paladin..which i haven't played in so long...and an 85 belf mage on azshara which sucks cause its low population, i need to realm transfer when i can afford it
Currently leveling a rogue for the first time

ahh rogue, i lvld one to 50 then deleted it becuse they anoyed me with no heals, now ther eis a healing poision i think or attack which uses combo points so may interest me again!

Jay

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have been playing on and off since mid 2006. I was into raiding BC to Wrath era but stopped when Cata came out and concentrated more on leveling toons and doing dungeon runs. I have six lvl 85s (priest, warlock, death knight, rogue, hunter and druid) and lower levels of each other class. I have not played much the last two months because I am disappointed in the direction the game has taken. Maybe patch 4.3 will be a reason to come back and play...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I play in WRA and a little in Moonguard (which is a fail in itself.) I just started playing a year ago, so I'm not tired of it yet, though all my characters are lowbies, except for one which is a 60 ret. pally in Borean Tundra, where i never get on. I'm still looking for more people that play often and who actually like talking about the game, and understands the jokes that are made, and just overall enjoy it. Everyone I know hate the game, and make fun of me for playing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

Human rogue called Daley, in a guild called sliders

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
2 - 85 Pali's both horde and 1 hunter I am working on thats 48 on Alliance. All on Deathwing realm. Pretty entertaining leveling, but meh I am burning out I can tell.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I play Boulderfist-Eu, mostly on my Shaman - Cataclysm hasn't been that interesting I don't think, and I'm not sure how the next expansion is going to work either ;p

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
level 85 enhancement shaman, level 79 twink subtlety rogue, level 70 twink survival hunter, level 62 twink fire mage, level 58 twink deathknight, level 30 twink rogue,

In all honesty # cataclysm its boring as # and the pvp is sooo dreary nowadays.

I play in yawn mode. Been playing since release. I really enjoyed the 40 man raids. Grinding MC was the best. Long as AV gaves were hilarious, Bugged out WSG flags, Insane Crossroads roads lol, The game faded after cata but it started fading since the release of the first exp but it was sorta okay

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Resto druid here
Winehead at nordrassil eu. Been playing for about 3 years, though now I only really get enjoyment out of raiding. Everything else is kinda meh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join