It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was wondering if the increase of headaches could be associated with this subject, particularly as Elenin/Nibiru draws nearer to Earth. As I'm a firm believer that we will not see many environmental impacts of Elenin, is it possible that something medically could be happening as we speak with the disruption of the earths magnetic and gravity fields?

I am one to never have headaches before. I consider myself a pretty healthy 30 year old male, rarely get sick with colds or the flu, but just recently about Tuesday of this week I started getting headaches that would last all day, and over the week they have gotten gradually worse.

Just wondering if anyone has any back round info, or other accounts of people having medical effects due to the approach of Elenin/Nibiru.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

Tell Stereologist and CapnSnazz this, because they stand firm in believing Elenin doesn't exist
I say that you cannot disprove something unless you are 100% positive that it does not exist, this factor should be taken into consideration about Elenin
. I will continue to "believe" that this celestial object exists, but these people will tell you that it 100% does NOT exist, to me this isn't right

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hedging some of my bets on Morghellons going rabid.

<< 1   >>

join